North Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Duel Academy for everyone!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The academy has been shut down, please click here for more details.

h.a.t.e = tier 0?

Go down 
+2
DatPaulGuy
Hero
6 posters

Is it tier 0?
Hell Yes
tier - h.a.t.e = tier 0? I_vote_lcap13%tier - h.a.t.e = tier 0? I_vote_rcap
 13% [ 2 ]
Nope
tier - h.a.t.e = tier 0? I_vote_lcap67%tier - h.a.t.e = tier 0? I_vote_rcap
 67% [ 10 ]
dunno
tier - h.a.t.e = tier 0? I_vote_lcap20%tier - h.a.t.e = tier 0? I_vote_rcap
 20% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 15

AuthorMessage

tier - h.a.t.e = tier 0? Empty
PostSubject: h.a.t.e = tier 0?   tier - h.a.t.e = tier 0? EmptySat Jul 05, 2014 5:38 pm

So does anyone here think h.a.t.e is tier 0... the deck seems to hardly ever lose... at least my build anyway.
Back to top Go down
Hero
Assistant
Assistant
Hero

Immune to warnings? : No
Warnings : First Warning
Losses : 1
Wins : 3

PostSubject: Re: h.a.t.e = tier 0?   tier - h.a.t.e = tier 0? EmptySat Jul 05, 2014 5:39 pm

Idk wtf it is
Back to top Go down
DatPaulGuy
Ra Yellow
Ra Yellow

Warnings : No Warning

PostSubject: Re: h.a.t.e = tier 0?   tier - h.a.t.e = tier 0? EmptySat Jul 05, 2014 5:39 pm

Nah, Solid Tier 1, but not 0
Back to top Go down
Sting
Chaos White
Chaos White
Sting

Warnings : 3rd Warning

PostSubject: Re: h.a.t.e = tier 0?   tier - h.a.t.e = tier 0? EmptySat Jul 05, 2014 8:15 pm

tier 1 lol
Back to top Go down
Lelouch Lamperouge
Society of Light
Society of Light
Lelouch Lamperouge

PostSubject: Re: h.a.t.e = tier 0?   tier - h.a.t.e = tier 0? EmptySat Jul 05, 2014 11:57 pm

I dont think any deck this format is tier 0. Atleast i havent seen or been in any duels where one deck simplies dominates almost all the time, tho hat is the strongest deck of the format , if we went back to dragon ruler/spell book of judgement format h.a.t.s would get raped.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: h.a.t.e = tier 0?   tier - h.a.t.e = tier 0? EmptySun Jul 06, 2014 4:24 am

Well... Lightsworn seem to be dominating everyone at the moment.. O.O
Back to top Go down
Lelouch Lamperouge
Society of Light
Society of Light
Lelouch Lamperouge

PostSubject: Re: h.a.t.e = tier 0?   tier - h.a.t.e = tier 0? EmptySun Jul 06, 2014 7:16 am

Lightworn are a trash deck :/.
Back to top Go down
Hero
Assistant
Assistant
Hero

Warnings : First Warning
Losses : 1
Wins : 3

PostSubject: Re: h.a.t.e = tier 0?   tier - h.a.t.e = tier 0? EmptySun Jul 06, 2014 7:26 am

Ikr,you could open with a crap hand,but you would probably still win.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: h.a.t.e = tier 0?   tier - h.a.t.e = tier 0? EmptySun Jul 06, 2014 7:35 am

This is what I mean, if I had a shit hand I could probably still dominate you.. It would just take an extra turn or so... Which is why I think Lightsworn could be considered Tier 0.
Back to top Go down
Average
Ra Yellow
Ra Yellow
Average

PostSubject: Re: h.a.t.e = tier 0?   tier - h.a.t.e = tier 0? EmptySun Jul 06, 2014 7:48 am

I don't think so
Back to top Go down
Lelouch Lamperouge
Society of Light
Society of Light
Lelouch Lamperouge

PostSubject: Re: h.a.t.e = tier 0?   tier - h.a.t.e = tier 0? EmptySun Jul 06, 2014 7:52 am

you're a funny guy. You know that in this format almost everyone run reactive traps and very few battle traps. Yea i can easily stop your only decent play of jd nuke then spam with lightray. The rest of your deck is trash and has 0 to no playability in the meta. and if you run the dragon rulers, i'm still not scared cuz i can get rid of those whenever i want too.
Back to top Go down
bayar16
Admin
Admin
bayar16

Wins : 5

PostSubject: Re: h.a.t.e = tier 0?   tier - h.a.t.e = tier 0? EmptySun Jul 06, 2014 8:26 am

Ligtsworms can be easy countered.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: h.a.t.e = tier 0?   tier - h.a.t.e = tier 0? EmptySun Jul 06, 2014 8:34 am

Lelouch Lamperouge wrote:
you're a funny guy. You know that in this format almost everyone run reactive traps and very few battle traps. Yea i can easily stop your only decent play of jd nuke then spam with lightray. The rest of your deck is trash and has 0 to no playability in the meta. and if you run the dragon rulers, i'm still not scared cuz i can get rid of those whenever i want too.

So here's the thing, I like to try and nuke with Black Rose Dragon before I attempt to summon Judgment Dragon in attempt to bate out their traps that would stop my Judgment Dragon. Baring in mind, it's incredibly easy for me to get all 3 of my Judgment Dragon's to my hand. So even if you did stop my first JD I still have another two to go and have ways of getting that first JD back to my hand. I run only 2 Lightray monsters in my deck, so it's only on occasions that I nuke with JD and spam with Lightray. If I nuke the field and summon my Dragon Rulers then it's easy game for me and I don't need to worry about you stopping my all out attack as I can easily overlay for Rank 7's and Rank 8's if need be. You make me out to be a typical Lightsworn Bandwaggon Jumper of 2014. I'm not. I've been playing them since May of 2012, which was a long time before anyone even considered giving Lightsworn support. I enjoy mixing up my plays a lot, I really enjoy synchro summoning for things like Star Eater and Leo along with things like Michael. You make it out to be easier than it actually is to stop a full blown Lightsworn OTK.
Back to top Go down
Sting
Chaos White
Chaos White
Sting

PostSubject: Re: h.a.t.e = tier 0?   tier - h.a.t.e = tier 0? EmptySun Jul 06, 2014 9:05 am

number 80 kill lghtsworn Very Happy if u have an otk or something fast it work too with H.A.T
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: h.a.t.e = tier 0?   tier - h.a.t.e = tier 0? EmptySun Jul 06, 2014 9:07 am

When you say Number 80 kill Lightsworn, do you mean it works well to stop them or it works well with them?
Back to top Go down
Lelouch Lamperouge
Society of Light
Society of Light
Lelouch Lamperouge

PostSubject: Re: h.a.t.e = tier 0?   tier - h.a.t.e = tier 0? EmptySun Jul 06, 2014 11:33 am

*Judgment Dragon* wrote:

So here's the thing, I like to try and nuke with Black Rose Dragon before I attempt to summon Judgment Dragon in attempt to bate out their traps that would stop my Judgment Dragon. Baring in mind, it's incredibly easy for me to get all 3 of my Judgment Dragon's to my hand. So even if you did stop my first JD I still have another two to go and have ways of getting that first JD back to my hand. I run only 2 Lightray monsters in my deck, so it's only on occasions that I nuke with JD and spam with Lightray. If I nuke the field and summon my Dragon Rulers then it's easy game for me and I don't need to worry about you stopping my all out attack as I can easily overlay for Rank 7's and Rank 8's if need be. You make me out to be a typical Lightsworn Bandwaggon Jumper of 2014. I'm not. I've been playing them since May of 2012, which was a long time before anyone even considered giving Lightsworn support. I enjoy mixing up my plays a lot, I really enjoy synchro summoning for things like Star Eater and Leo along with things like Michael. You make it out to be easier than it actually is to stop a full blown Lightsworn OTK.

so you're worse than i originally thought. you've been using that noob deck for 2 years. Also unless you're dueling a noob or someone with a shitty hand your black rose won't save your jd since most ppl have 3+ backrow and they only have use 1 on blackrose. room for killing jd. The only good part of ur deck is the dragon rulers, but since you run at most 12 dragons - your 3 jd, and then -4 for your dragon rulers you will have what 5 dragons that your willing to banish, maybe 6 if u wanna banish 1 dragon ruler. So unless you are able to otk your opponent with your dragon rulers . its easy to get around your field even if u go into a rank 7. moral of the story Lightworns will always be a 100% luck deck in my book not worth playing ever. you have to have the perfect set up for you to do any of ur "amazing" otks and decks like that simply are dumb.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: h.a.t.e = tier 0?   tier - h.a.t.e = tier 0? EmptySun Jul 06, 2014 11:58 am

*Judgment Dragon* wrote:

so you're worse than i originally thought. you've been using that noob deck for 2 years. Also unless you're dueling a noob or someone with a shitty hand your black rose won't save your jd since most ppl have 3+ backrow and they only have use 1 on blackrose. room for killing jd. The only good part of ur deck is the dragon rulers, but since you run at most 12 dragons - your 3 jd, and then -4 for your dragon rulers you will have what 5 dragons that your willing to banish, maybe 6 if u wanna banish 1 dragon ruler. So unless you are able to otk your opponent with your dragon rulers . its easy to get around your field even if u go into a rank 7. moral of the story Lightworns will always be a 100% luck deck in my book not worth playing ever. you have to have the perfect set up for you to do any of ur "amazing" otks and decks like that simply are dumb.

You call it a noob deck, but back before the support hardly anyone played it because they thought it was a terrible deck; yet I played it and beat people with; with ease may I add. On my Dueling Network account, when I play in Advanced Rated, i'm always put up against someone with 1000+ Rating and 2000+ Exp. So, i'm never dueling noobs that's for sure, and most of my wins I start of with a mediocre hand at best, and still manage to pull off an OTK. The amount of times my Black Rose gets countered is around 1 out of 4 times. So it almost always works. I run enough Dragons in my main deck to support a consistent use of my Dragon Rulers, not to mention I run a few Level 7/8 dragons in my extra deck that get summoned and end up in the grave for my Rulers a lot. You say it's easy to get around my field even if I go into a rank 7, but if I go into dracosack, then it's not easy to get rid of, you either have to nuke the field twice, or summon enough monsters to take out how ever many tokens I manged to get out, which can be either 2 or 4, and a monster with high enough attack to get over his attack or his defense. And a lot of the time, I will have a Bacon Saver and a Electromagnetic Turtle in the grave to stop your attacks anyway, giving me another turn to bounce back and OTK you again after you used up all your resources stopping me the first time. You say the the deck is 100% luck, well let's say for one second that it was 100% luck, this deck makes its own luck, by using cards such as wyvern to banish the Judgment Dragons and Lightrays and having cards that can gain you access to cards in your graveyards. Also, over the course of 2, maybe 3 turns you can make that perfect set up yourself if you didn't get it in your starting hand; however you hardly ever need a perfect set up to OTK, you just need a mediocre set up and I can off and deal over 13000 life points worth of direct damage to you. It's a regular occurrence. Lightsworn are not a dumb deck, they are a consistent deck, a Tier 1 possibly Tier 0 deck. The real dumb decks are decks such as; Exodia, Stall, Burn, Deck Out etc etc.. You only think this deck is dumb because duelists like you struggle to beat a deck of this consistency and brutality.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: h.a.t.e = tier 0?   tier - h.a.t.e = tier 0? Empty

Back to top Go down

h.a.t.e = tier 0?
Page 1 of 1