North Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Duel Academy for everyone!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The academy has been shut down, please click here for more details.

jaden Yuki for Moderator? (Vote now)

Go down 
+4
Hero
JudgmentDuelist
repeater
Average
8 posters

Yes or no?
Yes
jaden Yuki for Moderator? (Vote now) I_vote_lcap40%jaden Yuki for Moderator? (Vote now) I_vote_rcap
 40% [ 10 ]
No
jaden Yuki for Moderator? (Vote now) I_vote_lcap60%jaden Yuki for Moderator? (Vote now) I_vote_rcap
 60% [ 15 ]
Total Votes : 25

Poll closed

AuthorMessage

jaden Yuki for Moderator? (Vote now) Empty
PostSubject: jaden Yuki for Moderator? (Vote now)   jaden Yuki for Moderator? (Vote now) EmptyFri Jun 13, 2014 2:17 pm

I want some second opinions on this... Do you think Jaden Yuki should be moderator?

Last edited by Phantom on Sat Jun 14, 2014 6:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Average
Ra Yellow
Ra Yellow
Average

Immune to warnings? : No
Warnings : No Warning

PostSubject: Re: jaden Yuki for Moderator? (Vote now)   jaden Yuki for Moderator? (Vote now) EmptyFri Jun 13, 2014 2:19 pm

For reasons already mentioned, I strongly believe no. Razz
Back to top Go down
repeater
Slifer Red
Slifer Red
repeater

PostSubject: Re: jaden Yuki for Moderator? (Vote now)   jaden Yuki for Moderator? (Vote now) EmptySat Jun 14, 2014 4:37 am

Yo i was on my phone and wanted to vote
I clicked and wanted it to be NO but i didnt chek very well
So can thing vote thing be hanged or anything

That gut just dont deserves it to be mod
So again i vote for a.big NO
So its 9 no
and 4 yes atm
Back to top Go down
JudgmentDuelist

PostSubject: Re: jaden Yuki for Moderator? (Vote now)   jaden Yuki for Moderator? (Vote now) EmptySat Jun 14, 2014 7:08 am

big no from me. 10 people said no, 8 people said yes.
Back to top Go down
Hero
Assistant
Assistant
Hero

Warnings : First Warning
Losses : 1
Wins : 3

PostSubject: Re: jaden Yuki for Moderator? (Vote now)   jaden Yuki for Moderator? (Vote now) EmptySat Jun 14, 2014 7:38 am

The Hate...........
Back to top Go down
hazmah
Lord Garunix's Messenger
Lord Garunix's Messenger
hazmah

lost souls(darkshop currency) : 8
Losses : 5
Wins : 19

PostSubject: Re: jaden Yuki for Moderator? (Vote now)   jaden Yuki for Moderator? (Vote now) EmptySat Jun 14, 2014 7:59 am

Jy ur attitude is what makes me say no, sorry bro maybe later
Back to top Go down
TopGun
The King
The King
TopGun

PostSubject: Re: jaden Yuki for Moderator? (Vote now)   jaden Yuki for Moderator? (Vote now) EmptySat Jun 14, 2014 8:21 am

Im going with a massive No. Reasons: Obvious T_T
Back to top Go down
Ω≈Siren's Song≈Ω
Tourney Manager
Tourney Manager
Ω≈Siren's Song≈Ω

PostSubject: Re: jaden Yuki for Moderator? (Vote now)   jaden Yuki for Moderator? (Vote now) EmptySat Jun 14, 2014 1:30 pm

i believe yes because he has lots of potential, and i used to hate him but he seems really nice because he sticks with you and does whats right, and plus he is a true friend, and a really good duelist.
Back to top Go down
Professor Banner
Obelisk Blue
Obelisk Blue
Professor Banner

Warnings : 3rd Warning

PostSubject: Re: jaden Yuki for Moderator? (Vote now)   jaden Yuki for Moderator? (Vote now) EmptySat Jun 14, 2014 2:34 pm

astralwiz wrote:
i believe yes because he has lots of potential, and i used to hate him but he seems really nice because he sticks with you and does whats right, and plus he is a true friend, and a really good duelist.

^ Dueling, true friend? That is not whats needed to be mod... Jaden, you need 2 be more mature. So yah I vote:

NO!
Back to top Go down
Average
Ra Yellow
Ra Yellow
Average

PostSubject: Re: jaden Yuki for Moderator? (Vote now)   jaden Yuki for Moderator? (Vote now) EmptySat Jun 14, 2014 6:46 pm

Lol Seto xD Nice no
Back to top Go down
hazmah
Lord Garunix's Messenger
Lord Garunix's Messenger
hazmah

PostSubject: Re: jaden Yuki for Moderator? (Vote now)   jaden Yuki for Moderator? (Vote now) EmptySun Jun 15, 2014 12:50 am

yeah i agree with banner, friendship is not what it takes to be good. I was like wassup and warm blooded before now i amm "cold blooded" (quoted from mr admin)
Back to top Go down
Ω≈Siren's Song≈Ω
Tourney Manager
Tourney Manager
Ω≈Siren's Song≈Ω

PostSubject: Re: jaden Yuki for Moderator? (Vote now)   jaden Yuki for Moderator? (Vote now) EmptySun Jun 15, 2014 9:11 am

I also stated that he does what is right, but some people would stand by and do nothing, and you don't know how many times people in this academy have gotten away with things, his maturity might be a little off, but i noticed some of you hated him for trying to joke around, when it comes to knowledge and respect trust me, he will give it to you, and a "cold blooded" mod, doesn't mean anything. You can be friendly as a mod and try to solve conflicts, but being cold blooded means you don't consider an accident and leave with a warning, if you want a flower to grow beautiful, then allow it to add more petals, don't just take them off, if you don't want this academy to be active then so be it, but remember, the ocean has bad fishes too, but he has been a member for a long time, and i am pretty sure you guys repeating the fact that he is immature, is too far, my apologies if this hurts anyone's feelings or agitates them, but just think about it, here is a guy writing a long message for someone he used to hate, honesty, kindness, skill, knowledge, and maturity are all parts of being a mod, but think if so many people that disliked you in the past only say that someone is immature what about the rest? He has ruling knowledge, and as a long time member i am sure he wouldn't dare to abuse the system, so at least give it a chance, he has the ruling knowledge, now all he needs is something to lean on in case he needs help, but as a mod he can be on his own and help us. (Plus he is active >.<) But there is no intentions of disrespect, or bullying implied in this post, if anything in my post bugs you, please do not be rude about it, just respond calmly and i will probably respond back shortly after your reply, other then that, HAVE A VERY NICE DAY!
Back to top Go down
Professor Banner
Obelisk Blue
Obelisk Blue
Professor Banner

Warnings : 3rd Warning

PostSubject: Re: jaden Yuki for Moderator? (Vote now)   jaden Yuki for Moderator? (Vote now) EmptySun Jun 15, 2014 12:15 pm

Nice speech o.o And I think tht jaden is nearly there.. I think he needs to be a bit better and then he csn be mod perhaps
Back to top Go down
hazmah
Lord Garunix's Messenger
Lord Garunix's Messenger
hazmah

PostSubject: Re: jaden Yuki for Moderator? (Vote now)   jaden Yuki for Moderator? (Vote now) EmptySun Jun 15, 2014 12:15 pm

dude, HE WAS ALREADY MOD its not taking off his petals. He doesnt abuse the system but he doesnt do his job. Also rulings have absolutly nothing to do with being mod. He has broken many rules of the system in the past e.g spam. I rest my case
Back to top Go down
Hero
Assistant
Assistant
Hero

Wins : 3

PostSubject: Re: jaden Yuki for Moderator? (Vote now)   jaden Yuki for Moderator? (Vote now) EmptySun Jun 15, 2014 12:28 pm

So much hate
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: jaden Yuki for Moderator? (Vote now)   jaden Yuki for Moderator? (Vote now) EmptySun Jun 15, 2014 1:03 pm

Okay, I think i've seen enough.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: jaden Yuki for Moderator? (Vote now)   jaden Yuki for Moderator? (Vote now) Empty

Back to top Go down

jaden Yuki for Moderator? (Vote now)
Page 1 of 1