North Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Duel Academy for everyone!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The academy has been shut down, please click here for more details.

Great Kevin Garnett deck

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
hammy

Immune to warnings? : No
Warnings : No Warning

Great Kevin Garnett deck Empty
PostSubject: Great Kevin Garnett deck   Great Kevin Garnett deck EmptyTue Jun 10, 2014 1:18 pm

I need some halp please. The idea is to get a big beater, make it shrug off destruction and all that targets and um, hopefully win.

https://i.imgur.com/9RzSTml.png
Back to top Go down
Ω≈Siren's Song≈Ω
Tourney Manager
Tourney Manager
Ω≈Siren's Song≈Ω

PostSubject: Re: Great Kevin Garnett deck   Great Kevin Garnett deck EmptyTue Jun 10, 2014 1:29 pm

try adding anti-spell fragrance this way it can combo with your dark simorgh and your opponent wont be able to activate spells or traps so it wont be a problem for you.
Back to top Go down
hammy

PostSubject: Re: Great Kevin Garnett deck   Great Kevin Garnett deck EmptyTue Jun 10, 2014 1:33 pm

I could be blind, but I'm pretty sure I'm not running Dark Simorgh. Are you suggesting to run it?
Back to top Go down
Ω≈Siren's Song≈Ω
Tourney Manager
Tourney Manager
Ω≈Siren's Song≈Ω

PostSubject: Re: Great Kevin Garnett deck   Great Kevin Garnett deck EmptyTue Jun 10, 2014 1:44 pm

ok so my idea was... add dark simorgh with the card i stated then add a bunch of first turn draw cards, and since you have rocket arrow express add some broww cards so you can get some more draw power then i suggest you don't have 3 of those cards either because it will be hard to summon them but it is a pretty good card to put in when your about to die, but add necro gardna as well so you can use the discard effects to your liking and if they use fiendish chains on your rocket arrow then you can use your necro gardnas ability incase they get something more powerful then your monster or if they destroy it, also i would add some trap negating cards because you wont easily get your two card combo to defeat your opponents strategy. basically just take out bait doll and add in a trap stun so this way it wont focus on just one card and don't rely on mst so much but add in 2 because it can not negate the effects of cards, also my friend suggested you add in felgrand so you can combo it with trap stun so this way it can not be negated and you have some high level monsters in there as well so if you discard them to the grave you can use felgrand to beat down your opponent and dont just think about using your rocket arrow express for no reason, once it attacks give it to your opponent if you don't wanna discard your hand using creature swap so this way they can either keep it and discard or choose to destroy it giving you a high level for felgrand dragon and based on your ideas with these cards added you will probably be able to stall and get what you need t eventually beat your opponent but on the side note add more draw power because some players get really bad and dead hands. ( MAKE SURE TO KEEP IT AT 40!!!)
Back to top Go down
hammy

PostSubject: Re: Great Kevin Garnett deck   Great Kevin Garnett deck EmptyTue Jun 10, 2014 2:16 pm

What are some good first turn draw cards, astralwiz?
Back to top Go down
Ω≈Siren's Song≈Ω
Tourney Manager
Tourney Manager
Ω≈Siren's Song≈Ω

PostSubject: Re: Great Kevin Garnett deck   Great Kevin Garnett deck EmptyTue Jun 10, 2014 2:42 pm

well i dont know if you will like it but i believe its pot of duality (3) upstart goblin (3 because your opponent wont be able to use s/t cards) gaurded treasure (dont know if it is banned or not) hand destruction and yeah pretty much all i know...
Back to top Go down
hammy

PostSubject: Re: Great Kevin Garnett deck   Great Kevin Garnett deck EmptyTue Jun 10, 2014 3:50 pm

If I add Broww to the deck, do you think Cost Down would be good?
Back to top Go down
Ω≈Siren's Song≈Ω
Tourney Manager
Tourney Manager
Ω≈Siren's Song≈Ω

PostSubject: Re: Great Kevin Garnett deck   Great Kevin Garnett deck EmptyTue Jun 10, 2014 4:14 pm

definitely! it discards so yeah.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Great Kevin Garnett deck   Great Kevin Garnett deck Empty

Back to top Go down

Great Kevin Garnett deck
Page 1 of 1