North Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Duel Academy for everyone!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The academy has been shut down, please click here for more details.

fire ice hand are staple???

Go down 
+6
The Life Less One
Joshua
Hero
Kalin Kessler
ventriloquist
patrick1324
10 posters
AuthorMessage
patrick1324
Ra Yellow
Ra Yellow

Immune to warnings? : No
Warnings : No Warning

fire ice hand are staple??? Empty
PostSubject: fire ice hand are staple???   fire ice hand are staple??? EmptyFri May 23, 2014 1:30 am

i saw many player like to put fire ice hand in their deck-_-

why??? their deck did not have better support card and use HAND archetype card??

fire hand and ice hand are very good because:

destroy 1 monster(fire hand) destroy 1 s/t(ice hand)

when destroyed and send to graveyard, can special summon another to defend

deck rely on some card like field spell, important monster give up to atk.

but-_- ice hand and fire hand is HAND archetype card, i just saw a traptrix deck player is using it-_-(i knew can work very well, but traptrix have it own monster support-_-) atrax is traptrix boss card

thus, i suggest all player dont rely on ice hand and fire hand(but i still suggest use those card to buy time, just dont use until put 3 ice, 3 fire to your deck -_-) try to focus on your deck strategy, if you win just because ice hand and fire hand, then your deck is a HAND deck........
Back to top Go down
ventriloquist

ventriloquist

PostSubject: Re: fire ice hand are staple???   fire ice hand are staple??? EmptyFri May 23, 2014 1:35 am

Well first of all. Mixing archtypes is what good duelists do. Lol. Playing ONLY gishki cards because your usings a "Gishki" deck isn't very creative. So saying that running the Hands is in any way a bad idea JUST because they are a different archetype is very simply wrong. There is no definite reason to discredit them simply by that reason alone is what I mean.

And the reason people use them is because they activate in the Damage Step. So you can't chain many things to it. Thus allowing you to easily get over things that would otherwise be difficult to do so with(Such as a player waiting until after I had taken damage to try and use his Felgrand to protect itself XD.)
Back to top Go down
patrick1324
Ra Yellow
Ra Yellow

PostSubject: Re: fire ice hand are staple???   fire ice hand are staple??? EmptyFri May 23, 2014 1:58 am

i never say those card is bad-_- but they too focus on using those card instead of using original deck strategy, i just hope we can more understand deck's original power.

ya fire hand and ice hand is very powerful^^
Back to top Go down
patrick1324
Ra Yellow
Ra Yellow

PostSubject: Re: fire ice hand are staple???   fire ice hand are staple??? EmptyFri May 23, 2014 2:04 am

gishki? gishki need many card to work since is a ritual deck, but put ice hand and fire hand also can^^

so ice man and fire hand is staple.

but I believe pure deck have it amazing power even without ice hand and fire hand^^

Back to top Go down
Kalin Kessler
Founder
Founder
Kalin Kessler

lost souls(darkshop currency) : 43
Immune to warnings? : Yes
Losses : 1

PostSubject: Re: fire ice hand are staple???   fire ice hand are staple??? EmptyFri May 23, 2014 2:13 am

Hands tech is pretty food cause first the eff is in dmg step second is activated in grave and third for example fire hand can destroy monster make their effects to miss the timing.
Back to top Go down
https://northacademy.forummotion.com
Hero
Assistant
Assistant
Hero

Warnings : First Warning
Losses : 1
Wins : 3

PostSubject: Re: fire ice hand are staple???   fire ice hand are staple??? EmptyFri May 23, 2014 3:04 am

The Hands have good support,also when your using Gadgets
Back to top Go down
Joshua
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member

PostSubject: Re: fire ice hand are staple???   fire ice hand are staple??? EmptyFri May 23, 2014 4:13 am

Fire and Ice Hand are just like Hieratics at the start of the January format. They will be good until players realise they are really easy to play around. Fire/Ice Hand like instantly lose to stardust and they can't do shit versus a set armor
Back to top Go down
The Life Less One
Obelisk Blue
Obelisk Blue
The Life Less One

PostSubject: Re: fire ice hand are staple???   fire ice hand are staple??? EmptyFri May 23, 2014 2:13 pm

Fire hand and Ice hand aren't staples and like Joshua said they are easy to get over but they are annoying. I guess the hands make sure u get some defence line up and they also give ur opponent a -1
Back to top Go down
Average
Ra Yellow
Ra Yellow
Average

PostSubject: Re: fire ice hand are staple???   fire ice hand are staple??? EmptyFri May 23, 2014 2:58 pm

They're pretty much staples in the meta, but I don't really use them in anything. They're not that hard to get over, but sometimes they can be annoying.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: fire ice hand are staple???   fire ice hand are staple??? EmptyFri May 23, 2014 3:36 pm

I would say that the cards are very useful but they are far from staples...
Back to top Go down
Relia
Slifer Red
Slifer Red
Relia

PostSubject: Re: fire ice hand are staple???   fire ice hand are staple??? EmptyFri May 23, 2014 8:07 pm

i use them in alot of decks
Back to top Go down
Alice Valentine
Ra Yellow
Ra Yellow
Alice Valentine

PostSubject: Re: fire ice hand are staple???   fire ice hand are staple??? EmptyFri May 23, 2014 9:28 pm

It would be silly not to run them in traptrix, there a pretty small archetype as is and their cards (myermello) got mixed into lots of other decks before the hand and artifact variants became a thing.
Back to top Go down
AF7
Fire Fists Player
Fire Fists Player
AF7

Warnings : 3rd Warning

PostSubject: Re: fire ice hand are staple???   fire ice hand are staple??? EmptySat May 24, 2014 7:47 am

fire and ice indeed staples, top players wont play it if it's bad though
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: fire ice hand are staple???   fire ice hand are staple??? Empty

Back to top Go down

fire ice hand are staple???
Page 1 of 1