North Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Duel Academy for everyone!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The academy has been shut down, please click here for more details.

this is my field spell, this is my victory base^^

Go down 
+5
Mr-Edge777
Kalin Kessler
Average
Hero
patrick1324
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
patrick1324
Ra Yellow
Ra Yellow

Immune to warnings? : No
Warnings : No Warning

this is my field spell, this is my victory base^^ Empty
PostSubject: this is my field spell, this is my victory base^^   this is my field spell, this is my victory base^^ EmptyWed May 21, 2014 12:22 pm

ok, all guys should know field spell right?

Field spell was different from spell and trap, Field Spell Cards must be placed in the Field Card Zone. furthermore, Field spell have the advantage of being able to change the entire state of play for both you and your opponent's side of the field.

Field spell have many types of effect, some field spell is very important to certain deck like ghostrick mansion, dragon ravine, the gates of dark world.......

unfortunally, many archetype deck never have a specific Field spell, it can give a deck a major boost, Scrap become a tier 3 deck after konami release a Field spell for Scrap(Scrap factory)

so, i hope we can create a Field spell card for deck you like by youself^^

create a field spell in form like this........ for example.....

name:(all card have a name)
mecha phantom beast maps

card type:spell,field spell

support for:(either archetype or attribute....type...level as you like.) mecha phantom beast

effect:(give a logic effect)

Last edited by patrick1324 on Fri May 23, 2014 12:26 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
patrick1324
Ra Yellow
Ra Yellow

PostSubject: first card maker field spell(we need 9 more)   this is my field spell, this is my victory base^^ EmptyWed May 21, 2014 12:50 pm

name: mecha phantom beast radar-2000

card type: field spell

support for: mecha phantom beast only

effect: this card cannot be destroy by effect if you control a "mecha phantom beast" monster and a "Mecha Phantom Beast Token"

once per turn, you can activate those effect depends on number of token(s)  OR number of "mecha phantom beast" monster you control

control 0 or more token, once per turn, by pay 500 life point, Special Summon 1 "Mecha Phantom Beast Token" (Machine-Type/WIND/Level 3/ATK 0/DEF 0)

control 2 or more MPB token, tribute 1 or more token, for each token tribute, all MPB monster gain 500 atk and def until opponent next end phase.

control 3 or more token, you can tribute all token you control special summon 1 "Mecha Phantom Beast Token" (Machine-Type/WIND/Level 3/ATK 0/DEF 0,then special summon up to 2 "mecha phantom beast" monster from deck. during your end phase you activate this effect, send all level 4 or lower  "mecha phantom beast" monster to graveyard, and take damage equal to those monster original attack.

b]control 4 or more token[/b], you can tribute 1 token to special summon a mecha phantom beast monster from deck or hand, if you control a mecha phantom beast monster, you can make that mecha phantom beast monster gain this effect instead: once per turn, you can tribute as many token as you can, discard a number of opponent card up to token you tributed. then, special summon mecha phantom beast monster from your deck up to the opponent spell discarded by this effect. destroy a number of spell/trap your opponent control for each trap card, draw 1 card for each opponent monster atk higher than 2000 discarded by this efect.

control 5 token, once per turn, you can make all your token name become mecha phantom beast token and lv3. then, all token you currenly control gain 1600 atk, and gain this effect: you can tribute this card to destroy 1 card on the field, then you take 500 damage if is a monster.during your end phase, destroy all token you control or destroy this card and take 3000 damage if you did not control minimum 2 "mecha phantom beast monster" expect token.

you can only You can only use 1 " mecha phantom beast radar-2000 " effect per turn, and only once that turn.

oh, well, this is not a good example, and i believe first effect is very useful^^

Last edited by patrick1324 on Thu May 22, 2014 1:40 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Hero
Assistant
Assistant
Hero

Warnings : First Warning
Losses : 1
Wins : 3

PostSubject: Re: this is my field spell, this is my victory base^^   this is my field spell, this is my victory base^^ EmptyWed May 21, 2014 12:56 pm

Nice lesson,i guess.......
Back to top Go down
patrick1324
Ra Yellow
Ra Yellow

PostSubject: Re: this is my field spell, this is my victory base^^   this is my field spell, this is my victory base^^ EmptyWed May 21, 2014 12:59 pm

this is not a lesson==
Back to top Go down
Average
Ra Yellow
Ra Yellow
Average

PostSubject: Re: this is my field spell, this is my victory base^^   this is my field spell, this is my victory base^^ EmptyWed May 21, 2014 1:50 pm

Jaden, you really need to start looking where the posts are, and actually read them. You waste everyone's time because you want to be a top poster. Please keep things relevant. You put a lot into this Pat.
Back to top Go down
Kalin Kessler
Founder
Founder
Kalin Kessler

lost souls(darkshop currency) : 43
Immune to warnings? : Yes

PostSubject: Re: this is my field spell, this is my victory base^^   this is my field spell, this is my victory base^^ EmptyWed May 21, 2014 4:37 pm

well i like it patrick but in the last effect u need to remember that tokens dont go to grave
Back to top Go down
https://northacademy.forummotion.com
patrick1324
Ra Yellow
Ra Yellow

PostSubject: Re: this is my field spell, this is my victory base^^   this is my field spell, this is my victory base^^ EmptyThu May 22, 2014 1:15 am

you right-_- and i think 4th and 5th effect too powerful== gonna fix it, and also, celest, you like fire king right? why dont try to make a fire king archetype deck field spell?
Back to top Go down
Mr-Edge777
Teacher
Mr-Edge777

PostSubject: Re: this is my field spell, this is my victory base^^   this is my field spell, this is my victory base^^ EmptyThu May 22, 2014 4:21 am

I like how all the teachers are now trying to copy my style of teaching </3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: this is my field spell, this is my victory base^^   this is my field spell, this is my victory base^^ EmptyThu May 22, 2014 5:14 am

The grammar makes me want to vomit a little bit. :/ Apart from that and the fact that tokens don't go to grave, this a pretty cool post.
Back to top Go down
Average
Ra Yellow
Ra Yellow
Average

PostSubject: Re: this is my field spell, this is my victory base^^   this is my field spell, this is my victory base^^ EmptyThu May 22, 2014 7:35 am

Edge, what exactly am I copying from you?
Back to top Go down
RekonZero

PostSubject: Re: this is my field spell, this is my victory base^^   this is my field spell, this is my victory base^^ EmptyThu May 22, 2014 7:45 am

grammar was so bad in this i stopped after "field spell is different from spell and trap, he have it own space" 

;-; geez
Back to top Go down
Hero
Assistant
Assistant
Hero

PostSubject: Re: this is my field spell, this is my victory base^^   this is my field spell, this is my victory base^^ EmptyThu May 22, 2014 8:01 am

xD why are you guys talking about grammar its irrevelant,and patrick try abit better.And Avearge,you guys are copying his style of making a lesson.
Back to top Go down
Average
Ra Yellow
Ra Yellow
Average

PostSubject: Re: this is my field spell, this is my victory base^^   this is my field spell, this is my victory base^^ EmptyThu May 22, 2014 8:19 am

That's what I'm asking about, Jaden. I don't really read other lessons. What am I copying?
Back to top Go down
patrick1324
Ra Yellow
Ra Yellow

PostSubject: Re: this is my field spell, this is my victory base^^   this is my field spell, this is my victory base^^ EmptyThu May 22, 2014 11:55 pm

sorry,rekon, so.....

can someone tell me which part got problem-_-

your style? what copy your style-_- so only you can colour your text==?
Back to top Go down
Mr-Edge777
Teacher
Mr-Edge777

PostSubject: Re: this is my field spell, this is my victory base^^   this is my field spell, this is my victory base^^ EmptyFri May 23, 2014 5:01 am

Sigh, You can deny it all you want pat, I don't really care,.. And average you replied on every lesson I made how didn't you read any other lessons? O-o
Back to top Go down
Hero
Assistant
Assistant
Hero

PostSubject: Re: this is my field spell, this is my victory base^^   this is my field spell, this is my victory base^^ EmptyFri May 23, 2014 5:04 am

xD Average,your fail...............
Back to top Go down
patrick1324
Ra Yellow
Ra Yellow

PostSubject: Re: this is my field spell, this is my victory base^^   this is my field spell, this is my victory base^^ EmptyFri May 23, 2014 5:32 am

-_- next time i better dont change my post letter font colours, edge will angry, sorry edge boss.
Back to top Go down
patrick1324
Ra Yellow
Ra Yellow

PostSubject: Re: this is my field spell, this is my victory base^^   this is my field spell, this is my victory base^^ EmptyFri May 23, 2014 5:36 am

ah, yes, forgot to say this, please only replies if you already created a field spell card -_- and dont say non relevant thing.........
Back to top Go down
Hero
Assistant
Assistant
Hero

PostSubject: Re: this is my field spell, this is my victory base^^   this is my field spell, this is my victory base^^ EmptyFri May 23, 2014 6:00 am

*Edge will be angry

And yeh,try work harder on your grammar,bro. -_-
Back to top Go down
patrick1324
Ra Yellow
Ra Yellow

PostSubject: Re: this is my field spell, this is my victory base^^   this is my field spell, this is my victory base^^ EmptyFri May 23, 2014 6:45 am

ya, i need work hard on my grammar, jaden, can you create a field spell?-_-

please replied when you created a field spell, i hope we can see 10 field spell^^
Back to top Go down
Kalin Kessler
Founder
Founder
Kalin Kessler

lost souls(darkshop currency) : 43
Immune to warnings? : Yes

PostSubject: Re: this is my field spell, this is my victory base^^   this is my field spell, this is my victory base^^ EmptyFri May 23, 2014 7:51 am

jaden next time u will post about grammar errors and not for creating a field spell u will be banned .Thats the 1st warning .
Back to top Go down
https://northacademy.forummotion.com
Hero
Assistant
Assistant
Hero

PostSubject: Re: this is my field spell, this is my victory base^^   this is my field spell, this is my victory base^^ EmptyFri May 23, 2014 9:39 am

Field Spell: Exodia love

Eff: Each turn draw 5 cards,and if you draw a exodia piece,you can add one from your deck to your hand.
Back to top Go down
patrick1324
Ra Yellow
Ra Yellow

PostSubject: Re: this is my field spell, this is my victory base^^   this is my field spell, this is my victory base^^ EmptyFri May 23, 2014 9:50 am

no need play lo-_- effect is each turn-_- so both player draw even when opponent turn, and this effect is not once per turn!!!!

and draw 5 card without a cost?

this field spell card just not logic at all!!!!!!!!!

if this card activated, both player can just simply draw to almost 0 card!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Mr-Edge777
Teacher
Mr-Edge777

PostSubject: Re: this is my field spell, this is my victory base^^   this is my field spell, this is my victory base^^ EmptyFri May 23, 2014 10:55 am

Field Spell : Edgey Love

Effect : Add 5 Mr-Edge777's from your deck to your hand, If you do, Your opponent won't be able to handle the sexiness that is Mr-Edge777 and you win the duel, This field spell can only be played once per duel and you have to pay 3000 LP in order to activate it.
Back to top Go down
patrick1324
Ra Yellow
Ra Yellow

PostSubject: Re: this is my field spell, this is my victory base^^   this is my field spell, this is my victory base^^ EmptyFri May 23, 2014 11:18 am

celest, can you give another warning to all guys like this-_-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: this is my field spell, this is my victory base^^   this is my field spell, this is my victory base^^ Empty

Back to top Go down

this is my field spell, this is my victory base^^
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next