North Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Duel Academy for everyone!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The academy has been shut down, please click here for more details.

Herald/Hyperion

Go down 
+2
Hero
Kaiza
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Kaiza

Kaiza

Immune to warnings? : No
Warnings : No Warning

Herald/Hyperion Empty
PostSubject: Herald/Hyperion   Herald/Hyperion EmptyMon May 19, 2014 1:12 am

I'm sure you've seen this deck enough times to know how it works

Herald/Hyperion 8zz3tLc

this time with a side deck, so the smart comments about add a side deck can cease

any suggestions?

in case you cant see the deck image, use this https://i.imgur.com/8zz3tLc.png
Back to top Go down
Hero
Assistant
Assistant
Hero

Warnings : First Warning
Losses : 1
Wins : 3

Herald/Hyperion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Herald/Hyperion   Herald/Hyperion EmptyMon May 19, 2014 1:44 am

i wouldnt add maxx c to the starter deck and add tehtys to give herzald more neg powers
Back to top Go down
Average
Ra Yellow
Ra Yellow
Average

Herald/Hyperion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Herald/Hyperion   Herald/Hyperion EmptyMon May 19, 2014 4:38 am

I agree with Jaden. More draw power would be good.
Back to top Go down
ventriloquist

ventriloquist

Herald/Hyperion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Herald/Hyperion   Herald/Hyperion EmptyMon May 19, 2014 4:47 am

Honestly side deck should be less about monsters and more about changing things up. A few monsters would be good. Especially things like D.D. Crow and vieler and maxx. YOu should also try and put things that would hurt other decks you know you'll be facing as well. Mind Crush is never a bad choice. You already have Gozen in there. Prohibition as well. Hmm. Any of the drains. Souldrain/Skilldrain.

Anyway, that's just my input. ^.^
Back to top Go down
Kaiza

Kaiza

Herald/Hyperion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Herald/Hyperion   Herald/Hyperion EmptyMon May 19, 2014 5:07 am

ill probably move maxx "c" back to the side deck, but I rather not go down the tethys design; I've used it, its pretty unstable, even more so than how this is, and while she does give more negation powers, there are ways to add fuel to herald without risking more super dead draws (transmodify only works if she is in the deck)
Back to top Go down
Prince Kaizer
Slifer Red
Slifer Red
Prince Kaizer

Herald/Hyperion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Herald/Hyperion   Herald/Hyperion EmptyMon May 19, 2014 5:16 am

This is just my opinion so don't take it literally too much. Considering your draw power, you will most likely end up with dead draws a lot so I suggest you just add in 3 Reckless Greed. Yeah, Upstart is pretty bad in my opinion.

As for side, use Iron Wall if you hate Rulers or ES. I forgot the card before Maxx "C" but don't use it. Mind Crush is a good card for that deck. Cloak and Dagger is a good card since it's a trap card but you know the drill on how it should activate first.

Another good side card is D.D. Crow because it banishes even during effect. System Down for Geargias, Full House for Fire Fist, Wiretap or Traptrix (Trap card), Gozen Match, I don't think you need it too much.

Hmm... Soul Drain, sure, Skill Drain is easily bypassed. That's all I can think off for now.
Back to top Go down
http://ygoda.forumtl.com/
patrick1324
Ra Yellow
Ra Yellow

Herald/Hyperion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Herald/Hyperion   Herald/Hyperion EmptyMon May 19, 2014 9:23 am

herald side deck need to more focus on anti specific type summon like xyz or synchro, your opponent will try to summon a high atk monster to destroy your herald, card like STYGIAN is required.

some deck consist counter trap card, thus, you will need ROYAL DECREE or TRAP STUN, you also need some common side deck card like d.d crow also is required.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Herald/Hyperion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Herald/Hyperion   Herald/Hyperion Empty

Back to top Go down

Herald/Hyperion
Page 1 of 1