North Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Duel Academy for everyone!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The academy has been shut down, please click here for more details.

Yu-gi-oh! Duel Academy [Security Update] DMCA Protection

Go down 
+3
Professor Banner
Hero
Prince Kaizer
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Prince Kaizer
Slifer Red
Slifer Red
Prince Kaizer

Immune to warnings? : No
Warnings : No Warning

Yu-gi-oh! Duel Academy [Security Update] DMCA Protection Empty
PostSubject: Yu-gi-oh! Duel Academy [Security Update] DMCA Protection   Yu-gi-oh! Duel Academy [Security Update] DMCA Protection EmptyTue May 13, 2014 8:08 am

[Security Update] DMCA Protection

Hello Guest,

You may have noticed the new widget installed on the upper left corner of our forum; however, if you have not, this is what we are pertaining to:
Yu-gi-oh! Duel Academy [Security Update] DMCA Protection Dmca_p10

As you all know, Forumotion in general take action whenever plagiarism or what we laymen prefer calling 'Stealing'; however, it does not hurt to take our security up a notch, does it not?

From this post and an interval of 48 hours, YGODA will finally be verified as a part of DMCA's protected websites!

What is DMCA?

DMCA .com is the global leader in DMCA Copyright Infringement Takedowns. We get stolen content removed. It's 100% Guaranteed - or you get your money back.

DMCA .com can help with stolen blog content, videos, pictures, websites, games and more. Any country, any content, anywhere. This is what our team of professionals do everyday.

Why is DMCA important for YGODA?

Recently, there have been cases of 'Banner Stealing' -- whether the banner has a watermark or not -- which of course are being dealt with by the General Support Forum or what people call ESF/FSF/SSF etc.; however, the process takes awhile considering that all reports are being filed to the Litigation Team which will then be processed by Online Guardian in order to shutdown the forum -- which by the way is very hard to contest once your forum gets hit -- without warning.

Now, how is it exactly important for us? Well, Guest, it is very important because YGODA is well known to be one of the most advanced and well designed Forumotion forums occupying the Yu-gi-oh! Arts and Leisure rank and because of this, few forums -- will not be named to apply discretion -- have been stealing our banner(s), codes, other immaterial contents which have been dealt with recently. In order to prevent the future charade(s) from escalating and lasting longer, we have applied our forum to be under the protection of DMCA which will then provide us impeccable service along with the Litigation Team and Online Guardian of Forumotion to keep YGODA a safe environment.

How does this work exactly?

YGODA along with its database have been recorded in Pizza Boi's server as well as DMCA's server to check if a content of our site have been stolen and once proven that a site has stolen OR used our intellectual property, we will have the option of either taking down the thief's/thieves' site(s) by using the services of Forumotion or DMCA.

Unfortunately, YGODA must always take immediate action so we will be using DMCA's services to catch the thief and to continue on keeping our forum safe.

Conclusion

Once the thief/thieves has/have been caught, YGODA reserves the right to file a litigation report or direct this on court as we are and all websites are protected by this law:

Quote :
No possible reproduction without our agreement, pursuant to article L122-1 of the intellectual property code.

And we are definitely proud to present our DMCA badge being this:

Yu-gi-oh! Duel Academy [Security Update] DMCA Protection Dmca_c10

To finish off, YGODA will continue on providing a safe and friendly environment improving, always, so rest assured that any member along with the forum will be safe!

Come on and join our site!!!

Cordially,
YGODA Staff
Back to top Go down
http://ygoda.forumtl.com/
Hero
Assistant
Assistant
Hero

Warnings : First Warning
Losses : 1
Wins : 3

PostSubject: Re: Yu-gi-oh! Duel Academy [Security Update] DMCA Protection   Yu-gi-oh! Duel Academy [Security Update] DMCA Protection EmptyTue May 13, 2014 9:18 am

Nice one Prince.
Back to top Go down
Professor Banner
Obelisk Blue
Obelisk Blue
Professor Banner

Warnings : 3rd Warning

PostSubject: Re: Yu-gi-oh! Duel Academy [Security Update] DMCA Protection   Yu-gi-oh! Duel Academy [Security Update] DMCA Protection EmptyTue May 13, 2014 11:48 am

seems cool... I think
Back to top Go down
Turtle
Ra Yellow
Ra Yellow
Turtle

PostSubject: Re: Yu-gi-oh! Duel Academy [Security Update] DMCA Protection   Yu-gi-oh! Duel Academy [Security Update] DMCA Protection EmptyTue May 13, 2014 3:43 pm

Well prince being said again I'm not the owner just a very very cool mod but yeah I like how you title things Hello turtle, makes me seem err more cooler aside from that you can PM celestialus about this since he is the FOunder of NA but yeah you can keep posting my name like you did I like that hehe but yea...
Back to top Go down
Prince Kaizer
Slifer Red
Slifer Red
Prince Kaizer

PostSubject: Re: Yu-gi-oh! Duel Academy [Security Update] DMCA Protection   Yu-gi-oh! Duel Academy [Security Update] DMCA Protection EmptyTue May 13, 2014 4:01 pm

Hi, as I said time and time and time and time and time -- no exaggeration intended as it is true --, I am simply using the code below:

Code:
{USERNAME}

And as affiliates, I should be allowed to endorse our academy updates, correct?
Back to top Go down
Hero
Assistant
Assistant
Hero

PostSubject: Re: Yu-gi-oh! Duel Academy [Security Update] DMCA Protection   Yu-gi-oh! Duel Academy [Security Update] DMCA Protection EmptyTue May 13, 2014 4:02 pm

Ummm yeah i guess
Back to top Go down
Turtle
Ra Yellow
Ra Yellow
Turtle

PostSubject: Re: Yu-gi-oh! Duel Academy [Security Update] DMCA Protection   Yu-gi-oh! Duel Academy [Security Update] DMCA Protection EmptyWed May 14, 2014 4:11 am

Oh god....That facepalm >.< man that code is so troll :/
Back to top Go down
Tiger9866
Chaos White
Chaos White
Tiger9866

PostSubject: Re: Yu-gi-oh! Duel Academy [Security Update] DMCA Protection   Yu-gi-oh! Duel Academy [Security Update] DMCA Protection EmptyWed May 14, 2014 4:15 am

lol bro you don't know about that code -_-" wow bro i'm just yeah XD
Back to top Go down
Hero
Assistant
Assistant
Hero

PostSubject: Re: Yu-gi-oh! Duel Academy [Security Update] DMCA Protection   Yu-gi-oh! Duel Academy [Security Update] DMCA Protection EmptyWed May 14, 2014 5:01 am

How did you get the code
Back to top Go down
RustyGloves
Shadow Duelist
Shadow Duelist
RustyGloves

Immune to warnings? : Yes

PostSubject: Re: Yu-gi-oh! Duel Academy [Security Update] DMCA Protection   Yu-gi-oh! Duel Academy [Security Update] DMCA Protection EmptyWed May 14, 2014 5:04 am

Dude, he's learning coding and programming in college. This is just one simple code out of many really complex ones.
Back to top Go down
Prince Kaizer
Slifer Red
Slifer Red
Prince Kaizer

PostSubject: Re: Yu-gi-oh! Duel Academy [Security Update] DMCA Protection   Yu-gi-oh! Duel Academy [Security Update] DMCA Protection EmptyWed May 14, 2014 5:36 am

That's not even a thing we should learn about much.

There's a lot more like it, but that's the most useful one out of it.
Back to top Go down
JudgmentDuelist

PostSubject: Re: Yu-gi-oh! Duel Academy [Security Update] DMCA Protection   Yu-gi-oh! Duel Academy [Security Update] DMCA Protection EmptyWed May 14, 2014 5:47 am

People, why don't you just ignore JY? He's like supdesup, really.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yu-gi-oh! Duel Academy [Security Update] DMCA Protection   Yu-gi-oh! Duel Academy [Security Update] DMCA Protection Empty

Back to top Go down

Yu-gi-oh! Duel Academy [Security Update] DMCA Protection
Page 1 of 1