North Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Duel Academy for everyone!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The academy has been shut down, please click here for more details.

my super secret tier 2(ish) zombie build.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
peaceflowers
Obelisk Blue
Obelisk Blue
peaceflowers

Immune to warnings? : No
Warnings : No Warning

tier - my super secret tier 2(ish) zombie build. Empty
PostSubject: my super secret tier 2(ish) zombie build.   tier - my super secret tier 2(ish) zombie build. EmptySun Apr 27, 2014 4:14 pm

Getting kinda of board with it, so I'm wanting any input to either make it better, or more creative/ fun.

https://i.imgur.com/dODjAQK.png

It a Void Orge infernity style deck where i don't have cards in my hand. My play style is that I usually expend my resources (banished plauges and malicious) to go super offensive with this deck. Void Orge + xyz Bounzer and a lance or a fendish chain is my best 1st turn. ( I use beezly but only if I've messed up or don't have the protection of back row with void). Despite having no hand (and less options) this deck can bonce back very well (with the heart of the carfds) with surprise cards like startdust shimmer or necroface to get the banishes malicious to use the one in graveyard.

I'm playing around with Shadow Impulse originally used 1 while testing with my body as a shield which is probably smarter but for fun wanted to use two. I switch around -1 necroface for a +1 master or something sometimes to play around with it but monsters in the hand are not good for void orge and during the draw phase is voids weakness so having a spell or trap or drawing a lance makes it better for him vs monstes I'm stuck with.

Another cool thing this deck does is if I have a monster or spell I don't want now, I can put it on top of deck to ss plague then shuffle that card it the deck while searching out a malicious so next turn I get a new draw.

I tested miracle dig but didn't notice much improvement maybe that with 2 necroface to get malicious to deck but plague and mezuki to grave maybe idk. Zombie world is a neat idea, but doesn't really help the build early on and conflicts with stardust shimmer.

So any ideas, any thing creative, more competitive or fun. Once recently I played conservatively, I added another master which might have favored that, but it was weird to have extra cards set up or in graveyard anticipating a rebound vs using them to create a bigger offensive stand. Not used to playing that way, but maybe that's smarter.

Anyway any useful input would help.
Back to top Go down
KcGanja
Tester
Tester
KcGanja

PostSubject: Re: my super secret tier 2(ish) zombie build.   tier - my super secret tier 2(ish) zombie build. EmptyMon Apr 28, 2014 2:51 am

how to make zombs better ? shadolls are the answer Wink

I got zombie shadoll deck that is kind of turbo-ish Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Tiger9866
Chaos White
Chaos White
Tiger9866

Losses : 1

PostSubject: Re: my super secret tier 2(ish) zombie build.   tier - my super secret tier 2(ish) zombie build. EmptyMon Apr 28, 2014 3:16 am

haha yeah shadoll seriously freaky eff coming with -_-"
Back to top Go down
peaceflowers
Obelisk Blue
Obelisk Blue
peaceflowers

PostSubject: Re: my super secret tier 2(ish) zombie build.   tier - my super secret tier 2(ish) zombie build. EmptyMon Apr 28, 2014 1:01 pm

ba, thats not the the answer, I played shadoll a little bit and using them takes away from this deck, and takes away from the shadoll fusion deck when I tried mixing them. By themselves it was fun, but couldn't do what this deck does.

I take some first turn photos to show you.
Back to top Go down
Professor Banner
Obelisk Blue
Obelisk Blue
Professor Banner

Warnings : 3rd Warning

PostSubject: Re: my super secret tier 2(ish) zombie build.   tier - my super secret tier 2(ish) zombie build. EmptyMon Apr 28, 2014 1:10 pm

hiw scret this deck is...
Back to top Go down
peaceflowers
Obelisk Blue
Obelisk Blue
peaceflowers

PostSubject: Re: my super secret tier 2(ish) zombie build.   tier - my super secret tier 2(ish) zombie build. EmptyMon Apr 28, 2014 1:19 pm

here's one match, the 1st turn didnt go as planned b/c I used allure of darkness (hoping to draw no darks to send my mezuki to the graveyard). Didn't work so I was stuck with a monster in hand and couldn't bring out void orge.

This is the end of my turn, spark's eff is on lav.
https://i.imgur.com/bpgitx6.png

This is the end of my main phase of my second turn.
https://i.imgur.com/Bplf9F5.png

I'm just wondering if there are any improvements to the deck or things that could make it more interesting. For instance I didn't know that shadow Impulse was a card so maybe there's other things I don't know about.
Back to top Go down
peaceflowers
Obelisk Blue
Obelisk Blue
peaceflowers

PostSubject: Re: my super secret tier 2(ish) zombie build.   tier - my super secret tier 2(ish) zombie build. EmptyMon Apr 28, 2014 1:25 pm

Seto Kaiba wrote:
hiw scret this deck is...

Smile well not anymore, I have so many decks built on DN, but for the past 6 months (yes I built this deck when mezuki and plague were still semi limited or at least mezuki still was I dont remember, but it was before the ban lift and others started making this deck) this was my only really competitive deck (now I have a few others that can be). Originally it was a gemini deck that used supervise but I slowly started phasing that out completly, but its still called Gemi.

Just counted for fun I have like 65 decks on dn, some are incomplete, not updated or are billy decks. Average and I use to do a thing were we'd each pick a topic and try to make a deck themed with that topic. Like once he did pirates and I did elephants. Smile
Back to top Go down
peaceflowers
Obelisk Blue
Obelisk Blue
peaceflowers

PostSubject: Re: my super secret tier 2(ish) zombie build.   tier - my super secret tier 2(ish) zombie build. EmptyMon Apr 28, 2014 1:58 pm

here's another example

1st turn. I could have done another synchro by plauges eff but the traps I had were good. The other trap was shadow impulse.
https://i.imgur.com/kvoJJ5E.png

his turn. He used dragon shire, then ss water e drag, then summoned myhical tree dragon to get big eye, I negated with solomn. Then he tried using soul charge, I negated with void orge and he quit.
https://i.imgur.com/51VJ3mq.png

My turn would have looked something like this. I couldn't get bounzer out which is a combo i like with void. Used lav to put necro face on top of deck.
https://i.imgur.com/hdxRWFy.png

adding one soul charge might be a good idea as well, bring back synchros.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: my super secret tier 2(ish) zombie build.   tier - my super secret tier 2(ish) zombie build. Empty

Back to top Go down

my super secret tier 2(ish) zombie build.
Page 1 of 1