North Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Duel Academy for everyone!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The academy has been shut down, please click here for more details.

Character tourney questions.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Character tourney questions. Empty
PostSubject: Character tourney questions.   Character tourney questions. EmptyMon Mar 31, 2014 8:35 am

I have decided to enter this tourney and have chosen my character, however I feel I have a few questions that I, and others, would like to be answered.

1) Do we follow the current ban list?
2) When making the deck, do we lose points if we put in tech cards that might not be associated with the deck we have to work with, in order for us to make it competitive, or XYZ/Synchro cards in the extra deck?
3) Do we have to send our deck list to each Admin listed in the Judges post or only one of them?

Thanks. Best Regards. JD.
Back to top Go down
maxenceaugier
Obelisk Blue
Obelisk Blue

Immune to warnings? : No
Warnings : No Warning
Losses : 1
Wins : 2

PostSubject: Re: Character tourney questions.   Character tourney questions. EmptyMon Mar 31, 2014 9:22 am

I ask my self the same questions than JD.
Also, I wonder if I can choose Jaden and use some kind of hero beat.
And same thing with kaiba if I use dragon ruler with the blue eyes engine.
Back to top Go down
KING_ATLAS
The King
The King
KING_ATLAS

Immune to warnings? : no
Losses : 3
Wins : 18

PostSubject: Re: Character tourney questions.   Character tourney questions. EmptyMon Mar 31, 2014 5:37 pm

1)We do,the idea is to represent this characters if they all were dueling nowadays
2)As i said the idea is to reinvent this character decks and make them competitive but trying to keep the soul of the deck,u can use tech cards as long as u use them along cards that the owner would have used if he were builiding the deck,same goes for syncs and xyz,if the extra deck feels like cards that the owner would have used u wont lose points,example Kaiba would have used Number 46:Dragulon o Thunder End Dragon??He would probably,but cards like REDMM or Coach King Giantrainer dosnt feel like cards that he would have used.Get it?The idea is to think like the Characters while u are building the deck.
3)Just send it to 1,we will take care of the send it to the other judges
Back to top Go down
http://ask.fm/DanCubano

PostSubject: Re: Character tourney questions.   Character tourney questions. EmptyWed Apr 02, 2014 9:34 am

Okay.. so if someone was reinventing a Seto Kaiba's deck and they had some good level 7 dragon rulers in there.. and they put Dracosack in the extra.. would they lose points?
Back to top Go down
KING_ATLAS
The King
The King
KING_ATLAS

Immune to warnings? : no
Losses : 3
Wins : 18

PostSubject: Re: Character tourney questions.   Character tourney questions. EmptyWed Apr 02, 2014 2:22 pm

Rulers seem fine,as long as u still make the blue eyes the main topic of the deck,dracosack may make u lose some points cause dosnt feels like a card that kaiba would use,he was never into the machine monsters
Back to top Go down
http://ask.fm/DanCubano
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Character tourney questions.   Character tourney questions. Empty

Back to top Go down

Character tourney questions.
Page 1 of 1