North Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Duel Academy for everyone!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The academy has been shut down, please click here for more details.

Noobs............

Go down 
+7
! Prince
Mr-Edge777
Ω≈Siren's Song≈Ω
Turtle
hazmah
Kalin Kessler
! ! Z3R0
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
! ! Z3R0
Teacher
! ! Z3R0

Immune to warnings? : No
Warnings : No Warning

Noobs............ Empty
PostSubject: Noobs............   Noobs............ EmptySat Mar 08, 2014 10:54 am

Cant stand noobs who think they know everything and don't know shyt..
Back to top Go down
Kalin Kessler
Founder
Founder
Kalin Kessler

lost souls(darkshop currency) : 43
Immune to warnings? : Yes
Losses : 1

Noobs............ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Noobs............   Noobs............ EmptySat Mar 08, 2014 10:56 am

Moved to Extra Discussion

Give an example pls
Back to top Go down
https://northacademy.forummotion.com
hazmah
Lord Garunix's Messenger
Lord Garunix's Messenger
hazmah

lost souls(darkshop currency) : 8
Losses : 5
Wins : 19

Noobs............ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Noobs............   Noobs............ EmptySat Mar 08, 2014 10:59 am

Why does everyone hate noobs? We all were one, i remember being a noob cos i started dueling in november.
Back to top Go down
Turtle
Ra Yellow
Ra Yellow
Turtle

Noobs............ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Noobs............   Noobs............ EmptySat Mar 08, 2014 11:25 am

Yeah Lol we were all noobs i prefer to call my self a semi pro XD
Back to top Go down
Ω≈Siren's Song≈Ω
Tourney Manager
Tourney Manager
Ω≈Siren's Song≈Ω

Noobs............ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Noobs............   Noobs............ EmptySat Mar 08, 2014 11:28 am

i just learned the game like 5 months ago, i was a noob and still am, i have a lot to learn before i can advance to pro, there is no middle, either you know everything about yugioh or your a noob, also it can get annoying at times, but just do this, look in the rules prove them right/wrong, then say sorry if they are right, but if they are wrong, just show them where it says that, if they still don't believe it, say sorry but i have to go to another duel unless you wanna admit your wrong, end of discussion, no need to get all worked up about it, i mean look at me, i'm a ra now. Also remember this: the day you stop learning, is the day you have become old and weak.
Back to top Go down
hazmah
Lord Garunix's Messenger
Lord Garunix's Messenger
hazmah

Noobs............ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Noobs............   Noobs............ EmptySat Mar 08, 2014 11:29 am

true but you cant really call urself a noob if u can play well and you cant call urself pro if you dont play good enough
Back to top Go down
Ω≈Siren's Song≈Ω
Tourney Manager
Tourney Manager
Ω≈Siren's Song≈Ω

Noobs............ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Noobs............   Noobs............ EmptySat Mar 08, 2014 11:46 am

remember there is no middle, even celest is a noob, unless he knows EVERYTHING about yugioh, meaning pendelum summoning, and what creatures are coming out and how they are played, so in my defense everyone is a noob to yugioh except for the creator of the game.
Back to top Go down
hazmah
Lord Garunix's Messenger
Lord Garunix's Messenger
hazmah

Noobs............ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Noobs............   Noobs............ EmptySat Mar 08, 2014 11:48 am

Nope, the definition of noob is new to the game. It doesnt mean ur good or bad and doesnt explain ur skill at all.
Back to top Go down

Noobs............ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Noobs............   Noobs............ EmptySat Mar 08, 2014 12:00 pm

Okay... if you're referring to someone who is using an autopilot deck as a noob then you're most likely using insults to cover up the fact you haven't got the skill to beat them, but if you're referring to someone who is new to the game and thinks they know everything but don't then I can kinda see where you're coming from, however you can't say that at one point you were not a noob.
Back to top Go down
Mr-Edge777
Teacher
Mr-Edge777

Warnings : First Warning

Noobs............ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Noobs............   Noobs............ EmptySat Mar 08, 2014 1:56 pm

What a wonderful topic
Back to top Go down
! Prince
Obelisk Blue
Obelisk Blue

Noobs............ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Noobs............   Noobs............ EmptySat Mar 08, 2014 1:58 pm

i was only noob at deck-building. took me only a bit of time to get good, lol. people set limits and those limits stop you from becoming a pro overnight.
Back to top Go down
(RPFC) Shiki
Ra Yellow
Ra Yellow
(RPFC) Shiki

Noobs............ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Noobs............   Noobs............ EmptySat Mar 08, 2014 2:08 pm

Im a noob and maby that willnever change
And i got no problem with being a noob forever
that mean you cant stand my Z3RO Sad
Back to top Go down
Ω≈Siren's Song≈Ω
Tourney Manager
Tourney Manager
Ω≈Siren's Song≈Ω

Noobs............ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Noobs............   Noobs............ EmptySat Mar 08, 2014 2:30 pm

well even if hazmah would be correct, calling someone a noob is like reflecting it at yourself, you were a noob, so your saying you cant stand yourself because you don't know anything. I mean they will become better than you at some point, so what your laughing at tomorrow, will probably be laughing at your soul the next day lol, just think about it.
Back to top Go down
hazmah
Lord Garunix's Messenger
Lord Garunix's Messenger
hazmah

Noobs............ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Noobs............   Noobs............ EmptySat Mar 08, 2014 2:34 pm

astralwiz wrote:
well even if hazmah would be correct, calling someone a noob is like reflecting it at yourself, you were a noob, so your saying you cant stand yourself because you don't know anything. I mean they will become better than you at some point, so what your laughing at tomorrow, will probably be laughing at your soul the next day lol, just think about it.
 I am correct. The definition of noob is a new guy to the game but the community has changed so much that most ppl think noob means crap player and yes you can't call someone a noob (well not in a rude way) cos they will beat you someday and your words will be throw right back at you.
Back to top Go down
(RPFC) Shiki
Ra Yellow
Ra Yellow
(RPFC) Shiki

Noobs............ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Noobs............   Noobs............ EmptySat Mar 08, 2014 2:36 pm

yep your right hazmah and astral
and then they will talk rude back to you abnd then you are the noob instead of them
Wink
Back to top Go down
hazmah
Lord Garunix's Messenger
Lord Garunix's Messenger
hazmah

Noobs............ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Noobs............   Noobs............ EmptySat Mar 08, 2014 2:39 pm

how many times do i have to say it. Noob means that your new to the game......
Back to top Go down

Noobs............ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Noobs............   Noobs............ EmptySat Mar 08, 2014 2:50 pm

The word, Bastard, is a word to refer to a child that was born before their parents were married. Now, it is used as a way to insult someone, even if they were born after their parents were married. So as you can see, the meaning of words develop with the way they are used. Noob may originally mean they are new to the game, but it is also now a way to insult some one, because of the way it is used.
Back to top Go down
Ω≈Siren's Song≈Ω
Tourney Manager
Tourney Manager
Ω≈Siren's Song≈Ω

Noobs............ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Noobs............   Noobs............ EmptySat Mar 08, 2014 2:53 pm

now judgement is right >_< in your face hazmah. noobs has a definition made up which is known as a insult so either way, its wrong to say someone is a noob just because they do a few things wrong, we all have much more to learn about yugioh for noob has many different meanings to each person.
Back to top Go down
Professor Banner
Obelisk Blue
Obelisk Blue
Professor Banner

Warnings : 3rd Warning

Noobs............ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Noobs............   Noobs............ EmptySat Mar 08, 2014 2:54 pm

lol lets stop this before its an argument Razz
Back to top Go down

Noobs............ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Noobs............   Noobs............ EmptySat Mar 08, 2014 2:56 pm

It's only a harmless debate Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Professor Banner
Obelisk Blue
Obelisk Blue
Professor Banner

Noobs............ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Noobs............   Noobs............ EmptySat Mar 08, 2014 3:00 pm

well i think noobs are fine. they ar eonly new to the game and who cares if they are bad at the game? if they are bad teach them! i always taught the noobs i dueled. giv them tips and stuff. we were all noobs at a time right Very Happy the only time i hate a noob is on rated when they spam so bad to make you leave for rating.
Back to top Go down
KcGanja
Tester
Tester
KcGanja

Noobs............ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Noobs............   Noobs............ EmptySat Mar 08, 2014 3:31 pm

*Judgment Dragon* wrote:
The word, Bastard, is a word to refer to a child that was born before their parents were married

I AM A BASTARD XD
Back to top Go down
Ω≈Siren's Song≈Ω
Tourney Manager
Tourney Manager
Ω≈Siren's Song≈Ω

Noobs............ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Noobs............   Noobs............ EmptySat Mar 08, 2014 3:41 pm

Professor Banner wrote:
well i think noobs are fine. they ar eonly new to the game and who cares if they are bad at the game? if they are bad teach them! i always taught the noobs i dueled. giv them tips and stuff. we were all noobs at a time right :Dthe only time i hate a noob is on rated when they spam so bad to make you leave for rating.
Back to top Go down
Ω≈Siren's Song≈Ω
Tourney Manager
Tourney Manager
Ω≈Siren's Song≈Ω

Noobs............ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Noobs............   Noobs............ EmptySat Mar 08, 2014 3:42 pm

oops... well what i was trying to say was just call an admin, and they have been beaten, tada.
Back to top Go down
Professor Banner
Obelisk Blue
Obelisk Blue
Professor Banner

Noobs............ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Noobs............   Noobs............ EmptySat Mar 08, 2014 3:50 pm

yeah but there are times when admins arent on. so what i do is get a big box if choco and stuff my face. even tho i hate choco Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Noobs............ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Noobs............   Noobs............ Empty

Back to top Go down

Noobs............
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
North Academy :: Discussions :: Extra Discussion-
Jump to: