North Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Duel Academy for everyone!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The academy has been shut down, please click here for more details.

Academic Hierarchy. Episode One.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Academic Hierarchy. Episode One. Empty
PostSubject: Academic Hierarchy. Episode One.   Academic Hierarchy. Episode One. EmptyWed Mar 05, 2014 3:58 pm

The sun's rays shine down on Raiden. So bright. A small, cool breeze. Such a perfect day. Lake Light was still, disturbed only by the occasional ripple caused by the few fish that inhabit it. The leaves of the trees swayed very slowly and delicately, as if trying not to harm the birds that rested upon it's branches. The grass was so soft. The sky was blue, containing only a few white clouds that slowly drifted by.

"Raiden!" A loud clamorous voice came from the distance, bringing Raiden back to earth.
Raiden looked around to see who was calling him, only to find a short boy sprinting towards him. Michael. Perspiring and unable to catch another breath Michael, fatigued, slid to a stop. After taking a couple of seconds to catch his breath, suddenly blurted out,
"Felice is dueling Exterio!"
Not taking a second thought, Raiden jumped up and started sprinting towards the academy, with Michael close behind. The gravel and stones dug into the soles of his feet through his shoes as he sprinted down the pathway towards the academy gates. The courtyard was getting closer by the second. Too the left, the Judgment Dragon Fountain and too the right, the Great Old Oak. Through the stone arch, Raiden and Michael finally reach the courtyard.

The first thing either of them see is Exterio attack Felice directly with Legendary Six Samurai Shi En for 2500lp of damage while a small crowd stand by and watch. Felice falls to the stone floor gasping for breath. Raiden and Michael run over to help Felice up.

"Pathetic, I would of thought, some one of Obelisk Blue, would have been more of a worthy duelist. Apparently not." Commented Exterio.
"Challenge me instead then!" Piped up Raiden.
"Aaah, you seem confident, I would just love to wipe this floor with the cards of your deck, challenge excepted."
"I'm not afraid of your title, I will duel anyone, it doesn't matter if they're in Omega Purple or not!"
"You tell him Raiden!" Cheered Michael from the side of the exhausted Felice.
"Well then, in which case. It's time to duel!" Said Exterio.

Exterio shuffles his deck and slots it into his duel disk, while Raiden does the same.
Exterio draws 6 cards and Raiden draws 5.

"I activate my card, Shien's Smoke Signal and add Kagemusha Of The Six Samurai from my deck to my hand. I then normal Summon the card I just added. I then activate my quick play spell card Asceticism Of The Six Samurai, target my Kagemusha, and special summon Elder Of The Six Samurai. I then send both my monsters to the graveyard to synchro summon, Legendary Six Samurai Shi - En. I set 2 cards face down in my spell and trap cards zone and end my turn." Announced Exterio.

"Nothing in your measly deck can compete against my signature monster. If I were you, I wouldn't even try!"
"I wouldn't be so sure Exterio!"
Raiden draws his first card.

"I start my turn off by activating my spell card Charge Of The Light Brigade. I send the top three cards of my deck to the graveyard to add Lumina, Lightsworn Summoner to my hand." Announced Raiden.
"Why would you do that? You just sent three different monsters to your grave..."
"You will see. I know normal summon the card I just added to my hand!"
"Not so fast! I activate one of my face down cards. Compulsory Evacuation Device!"
"Well in that case I activate my quick play spell card Forbidden Lance and target my monster. Making it unaffected by all other spell and traps."
"Not to worry. You only got lucky, let's watch as you run out of luck"
"I now use my monster's effect to discard Raiden, Lightsworn Assailant and then special summon him from the grave."
"Whaa.. you can do that!?"
"That's not all I can do. I now send both my monsters to the graveyard to synchro summon Michael, Lightsworn Ark. I now use Michael's effect and pay 1000lp to banish your monster."
"NOOOOO!!"
"I then special summon Lightray Diabolos from my hand and overlay both my monsters for my XYZ monster, Mecha Phantom Beast Dracosack. I now use his effect and detach one of his material in order to summon two Mecha Phantom Beast Tokens. I now special summon the all mighty powerful Judgment Dragon, pay 1000lp and destroy all other cards. Seeing as I control 2 Mecha Phantom Beast Tokens, my XYZ doesn't get destroyed due to his effect. Leaving you with an empty field. I now attack directly with both my monsters, reducing your 4000lp to 0."
"I... I... I lost... how could this be!?"

Raiden, turns away from Exterio and helps Michael carry Felice to the nurse's office. Leaving Exterio exhausted and embarrassed.

So yeah, this is just something I wrote up when I was bored.. it's not great but yeah.. Let me know what you think. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ω≈Siren's Song≈Ω
Tourney Manager
Tourney Manager
Ω≈Siren's Song≈Ω

Immune to warnings? : No
Warnings : No Warning

PostSubject: Re: Academic Hierarchy. Episode One.   Academic Hierarchy. Episode One. EmptyWed Mar 05, 2014 4:31 pm

... amazing!!! although constellars would have been s great choice, against him lol, but don't listen to me i'm just a wizard of the stars, the weird one who follows the stars and uses the constellars to guide him to victory! other then that your story is amazing!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Academic Hierarchy. Episode One.   Academic Hierarchy. Episode One. EmptyFri Mar 07, 2014 1:30 pm

Thanks xD I wrote it in about 15 mins so it's not the best xD
Back to top Go down
Professor Banner
Obelisk Blue
Obelisk Blue
Professor Banner

Immune to warnings? : No
Warnings : 3rd Warning

PostSubject: Re: Academic Hierarchy. Episode One.   Academic Hierarchy. Episode One. EmptyFri Mar 07, 2014 1:53 pm

I LOVE IT!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Academic Hierarchy. Episode One.   Academic Hierarchy. Episode One. EmptyFri Mar 07, 2014 2:05 pm

Thanks Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Academic Hierarchy. Episode One.   Academic Hierarchy. Episode One. Empty

Back to top Go down

Academic Hierarchy. Episode One.
Page 1 of 1