North Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Duel Academy for everyone!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The academy has been shut down, please click here for more details.

Today's TCG/OCG tournament Info

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
KuriMaster
Admin
Admin
KuriMaster

Immune to warnings? : No
Warnings : No Warning

Today's TCG/OCG tournament Info Empty
PostSubject: Today's TCG/OCG tournament Info   Today's TCG/OCG tournament Info EmptySun Jan 22, 2017 5:56 am

So the tournament will be starting soon, your opponents will definately be either on challonge, discord, or here. If you cannot find your opponent when the tournament starts please Pm me on discord, or on challonge.

Screenshots will be required for the event. https://app.prntscr.com/en/index.html For those who can't take a screenshot use this program.

I will be awarding everyone 100 Points for participation.
Any non-staff member who gets the highest place will also get the option of a dorm rank up.

https://discord.gg/Gm35KKB <-Discord for finding your opponent(if needed)
(LostSouls) Lucien#0193 <-My discord
http://challonge.com/tournaments/signup/O1nPJgKDLs Last Minute Sign-Up Page

http://challonge.com/NAOpeningTourni1 <- Bracket will be posted here. If anyone is unaware, matches are shuffled at random once I start the tournament. That being said, pairings are unofficial until the tournament has started

Everyone here will be representing North Academy, some people here will be potential members that might want to join.
Make sure to be on your best behavior and sportsmanship. Thank you and as always, Let's make this tournament so much fun and worthwhile.

~Kurimaster
Back to top Go down
JohnnyPhoenix

PostSubject: Re: Today's TCG/OCG tournament Info   Today's TCG/OCG tournament Info EmptySun Jan 22, 2017 7:18 am

in the clashing rivals server and across all servers my name is a variation of JohnnyPhoenix. in the clashing rivals server it has [o3] in front as my team tag.

EDIT: What happens if an obby dorm non-staff member wins the tourney? Is there anywhere to rank-up to?
Back to top Go down
KuriMaster
Admin
Admin
KuriMaster

Warnings : No Warning

PostSubject: Re: Today's TCG/OCG tournament Info   Today's TCG/OCG tournament Info EmptyMon Jan 23, 2017 5:59 pm

He/she robably will abandoned dark and keep his/her responsibilities as obby blue dorm leader.
Back to top Go down
JohnnyPhoenix

PostSubject: Re: Today's TCG/OCG tournament Info   Today's TCG/OCG tournament Info EmptyWed Jan 25, 2017 1:51 am

can you please let 'travis1991' know to dm/message me of his/her available times to duel? thanks.
Back to top Go down
JohnnyPhoenix

PostSubject: Re: Today's TCG/OCG tournament Info   Today's TCG/OCG tournament Info EmptyFri Jan 27, 2017 2:41 pm

Today's TCG/OCG tournament Info Inacti10

no reply. I have to presume the tourney has since gone cold? w/e inactive once again...
Back to top Go down
JohnnyPhoenix

PostSubject: Re: Today's TCG/OCG tournament Info   Today's TCG/OCG tournament Info EmptyThu Feb 02, 2017 11:04 pm

JP over Travis1991 2-0 twice.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Today's TCG/OCG tournament Info   Today's TCG/OCG tournament Info Empty

Back to top Go down

Today's TCG/OCG tournament Info
Page 1 of 1