North Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Duel Academy for everyone!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The academy has been shut down, please click here for more details.

Guys. we need to all recruit

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kakashi Hatake
Slifer Red
Slifer Red

Immune to warnings? : No

Guys. we need to all recruit Empty
PostSubject: Guys. we need to all recruit   Guys. we need to all recruit EmptySat Jan 21, 2017 11:17 am

Well as the title suggests, I'm speaking in regards to the activity of NA. As we are all aware, ever since DN died, the activity and user participation in academies have dropped, but who cares about the other academies - I'm willing to just deal with this one.

Let me get straight to the point. I will make recruiting my job - my life's mission IF i get a custom rank  that says 'Academy Recruiter' exclusively for me Smile

Thanks much
Kakashi Hatake - aka {Meklord} Reborn
Back to top Go down
KuriMaster
Admin
Admin
KuriMaster

Warnings : No Warning

PostSubject: Re: Guys. we need to all recruit   Guys. we need to all recruit EmptySun Jan 22, 2017 12:30 am

Hey thank you for offering, this help would really be appriecieated. I'm planning on helping recruit soon. But there's a major problem keeping people interested and joining. If you only recruit and not reach out to other forums, Yugioh fan-based sites, and network on other forums.

I've had academies with 200-300+ active members before. Not many people realize you can recruit all you wish, but won't get us anywhere without affiliations and other references.

I am working on networking 1st. I have 3 or 4 other forums, 2-3 Facebook group, and 1 other discord channel that will affiliate and send members us once they see our activity picking up. The 2nd step is recruitment which is a project I will need everyone's help on starting Monday.

We should only need to recruit for 1 week straight and we will almost never need to do a recruitment run again. That's how the original DA originally got active. Yhat's how pojo forums, and basically every successful forum became popular.

What determines a forum success is these 3 things:
1. How many people are interested in the topic
2. The effort all staff put into the forum
3. The constant posting of good quality content

Recruiting constantly never works unless we have events and activities going on. If planned correctly, we can easily bring it back to bigger than how it was at it's peak. I went to school for this It's literally almost impossible to keep a forum alive without networking before you recruit.

Also I would suggest to think outside the box, you don't only have to go to ygo pro or other duel academies to recruit. In fact if you do so with forums like that, it will damage our reputation. Try going to groups, putting the link on the bottom of your contact information on other forums too.

I will be on tomorrow starting at 10-11 am. Please be here by then. Thanks
Back to top Go down
Striker
Striker

Immune to warnings? : Yes

PostSubject: Re: Guys. we need to all recruit   Guys. we need to all recruit EmptySun Jan 22, 2017 5:55 am

Good Luck.
Back to top Go down
KuriMaster
Admin
Admin
KuriMaster

PostSubject: Re: Guys. we need to all recruit   Guys. we need to all recruit EmptySun Jan 22, 2017 6:10 am

Yes striker, and kakashi, If you can please check your pms in a second.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Guys. we need to all recruit   Guys. we need to all recruit Empty

Back to top Go down

Guys. we need to all recruit
Page 1 of 1