North Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Duel Academy for everyone!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The academy has been shut down, please click here for more details.

Holy Crowley,A guide to Eidolon Beasts

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kalin Kessler
Founder
Founder
Kalin Kessler

lost souls(darkshop currency) : 43
Immune to warnings? : Yes
Warnings : No Warning
Losses : 1

Holy Crowley,A guide to Eidolon Beasts Empty
PostSubject: Holy Crowley,A guide to Eidolon Beasts   Holy Crowley,A guide to Eidolon Beasts EmptyFri Dec 23, 2016 6:45 am

So as this is my first lesson in ages,I'll just say this real quick for the new people,since this is Obelisk dorm,expect me to do lessons on competitive decks usually unless a nice rouge catches my eye.Anyways with that outta the way,this weeks lesson will be on a highly anticipated deck in OCG as will my next 3 lessons,but this week we will be covering Eidolons.This is by far,one of the more or not,weird Fusion decks we have gotten since DUEA.While not as casual as Fluffals or as flip-based as Shaddolls,it can be a very fast or stun based deck depending on which Eidolons you run in your extra.Before we get into individual cards and stuff let's go over the background of this deck.First off as the title indicates,it is indeed based off Aleister Crowley,who was one of the greatest European occultists,paranormal investigators etc.The very summons of the Fusions further support this as it seems they resemble spirits being summoned by a magician.This also brings up the other inspiration for the archetype and by far my favorite video game series of all time,Final Fantasy.The first 3 are based off summons from Dirge of Cerebus/Advent Children,with both Raideen and Elysion being based off summons from FF10.With all this said,the different ways this archetype can go is indeed mindblowing but we'll get to that second,first let's run down the basis of what makes the deck tick.

Image result for aleister the eidolon summoner

One of the 3 main cards this deck needs to really set in place it's amazing ability to go off and stun at the same time.His first effect searches out the archetype's main Spell Card,which is in itself,very powerful but we'll cover it shortly.Anyways,his effect kicks in whether Normal Summoned OR flipped face up.So you like the Shaddolls get his effect during the Battle Phase which is nice if you need 1800 Def body to hold off weaker monsters while you get ready to Fusion summon the main 3 cards this deck needs to truelly shut an opp down.His second effect tho is very much different as it adds 1000 Attack to ANY Fusion Monster,so this can be used with the weaker Fusions to lure in Opps or play mind games if you have the Spell in grave.Hell this card is so important he even has his own searcher and boy is it just OP.......

Image result for reckless magic circle

This card alone can win you the game if you open this and maybe a Shadoll Squamata,it's combos are just absolutely amazing but that isn't even it's best part.First effect on activation lets you grab Aleister,which is the bread and butter of this deck and is needed for all but one of the Eidolon Beasts.Now here comes the busted as hell effect.As long this card is faceup,you cannot use anything in response to an attempted Fusion summon,so Vanity's,Solemn,and other cards in that vein are just locked from stopping you from dropping either Cag or Winda which is 2/3 of the main opening board the deck will drop if you even give the chance and trust me,they will.All in all,this card can start alot of shit while protecting the main focus of the deck so all in all just like Aleister,this is a must at 3.

Image result for eidolon summoning magic

The main Fusion Card of the Archetype and it's par with Shaddoll Fusion in terms of brokeness due to it's ability to use your Opp's graveyard as Fusion fodder for any Eidolon Beast you desire.Sorry by the way for all the Shaddoll references but they work very nicely with the deck due to their ability to stun opps with their main 3 Fusions as well as generate advantage with Squa/Dragon/Hedge/Beast.Anyways,I'll copt paste it's effect since it's a tad long and I'm pretty sure you can guess what this means

English
Fusion Summon 1 Fusion Monster from your Extra Deck, using monsters from your hand as Fusion Materials. If Summoning an "Eidolon Beast" Fusion Monster this way, you can also banish monsters from your field and/or either player's Graveyard as Fusion Material. If this card is in your Graveyard: You can target 1 of your banished "Aleister the Eidolon Summoner"; shuffle this card into the Deck, and if you do, add that monster to your hand. You can only use this effect of "Eidolon Summoning Magic" once per turn.

Recyclable Poly with a Nekroz Mirror-like effect that can turn your opp's stuff on them and grab back Aleister from the banish zone?Yea this is a 3 of and none less,this card is truelly busted in terms of abusiblility.

Anyways the rest of the deck is truelly up to user but I'll show y'all the deck I been testing lately and if have any question you can reply to this topic and I'll explain to the best of my ability.

http://prnt.sc/dn2cts

Anyways,that will conclude this week's lesson,I'd go into the Fusions,but I'm better off saving that for when we discuss the next decks weaknesses as Eidolons can very easily be the second best Fusion deck ever and to be frank,It might even outclass Shaddolls.
Back to top Go down
https://northacademy.forummotion.com
Shrek
Founder
Founder

Immune to warnings? : No
Losses : 0
Wins : 1

PostSubject: Re: Holy Crowley,A guide to Eidolon Beasts   Holy Crowley,A guide to Eidolon Beasts EmptyFri Dec 23, 2016 12:27 pm

Where.The fuck.Is Trishula.

Also i havent tested it yet but trick clown might be a cool idea for the light, as she does not hinder you like rai oh and she can synergize with niggabyte, also u can put bls in for sack power lol.
Back to top Go down
Blue Flame Alchemist
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Blue Flame Alchemist

Immune to warnings? : No
Losses : 3
Wins : 8

PostSubject: Re: Holy Crowley,A guide to Eidolon Beasts   Holy Crowley,A guide to Eidolon Beasts EmptyFri Dec 23, 2016 6:06 pm

Fluffals aint casual they have topped many events already and with their new support coming out the same time as Eidonlons they will be tier 1 fam
Back to top Go down
Kalin Kessler
Founder
Founder
Kalin Kessler

lost souls(darkshop currency) : 43
Immune to warnings? : Yes
Losses : 1

PostSubject: Re: Holy Crowley,A guide to Eidolon Beasts   Holy Crowley,A guide to Eidolon Beasts EmptyTue Dec 27, 2016 10:21 am

I put in Trick instead of TKRO and drop all the Jiga/elemental bs as Eidolon Spell lets me use their shit grave so yea.Also,BFA,Fluffals are whatever,I've heard Tier Fluffals for ages
Back to top Go down
https://northacademy.forummotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Holy Crowley,A guide to Eidolon Beasts   Holy Crowley,A guide to Eidolon Beasts Empty

Back to top Go down

Holy Crowley,A guide to Eidolon Beasts
Page 1 of 1