North Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Duel Academy for everyone!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The academy has been shut down, please click here for more details.

If you are brave enough to say goodbye, life will reward you with new hellos.

Go down 
+3
Blue
hazmah
Envoy.
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Envoy.
Slifer Red Dorm Leader
Envoy.

Immune to warnings? : No

If you are brave enough to say goodbye, life will reward you with new hellos. Empty
PostSubject: If you are brave enough to say goodbye, life will reward you with new hellos.   If you are brave enough to say goodbye, life will reward you with new hellos. EmptyWed May 25, 2016 8:16 am

It has been floating in my mind ever since we switched to forumotion. I expressed my anger towards the staff members but then I learnt to accept change and took on an academy role that I never had experience in prior to my moderator career on NGA. I kept an open mind - but it is difficult to work in an environment that you are not too happy in.

In NGA, I gave my all. In late February when I got promoted Tournament Organizer, I tried my best to raise activity and my attitude as a staff member. In late March, I volunteered role as moderator of the anime section. I expressed my ideas and gave it my all. During late April - early May - I got promoted to War Adjudicator to take prior administartor's position - Sora Shiu'un. I volunteered for all these positions and rightfully got them. Each position I cared for and put equal work into them.

When forumotion came along - I found it hard to feel the same way and put into the same work. I apologize for this, but it is against my will to keep doing something I dislike.

I would like to thank @Umbreon<3 for mentoring me through my time on NGA/NDA. He is a true roll model. I would also like to thank @Galavant for introducing me when I was a new member to NGA.
@hazmah ~ My husband <3 Good luck as moderator.
@Phantom ~ I wish you well in the future.

Take care and God bless.
-Envoy
Back to top Go down
hazmah
Lord Garunix's Messenger
Lord Garunix's Messenger
hazmah

lost souls(darkshop currency) : 8
Warnings : No Warning
Losses : 5
Wins : 19

If you are brave enough to say goodbye, life will reward you with new hellos. Empty
PostSubject: Re: If you are brave enough to say goodbye, life will reward you with new hellos.   If you are brave enough to say goodbye, life will reward you with new hellos. EmptyWed May 25, 2016 8:25 am

Adios Envoy, you were a good friend.
Back to top Go down
Blue
Tester
Tester
Blue

Wins : 1

PostSubject: Re: If you are brave enough to say goodbye, life will reward you with new hellos.   If you are brave enough to say goodbye, life will reward you with new hellos. EmptyWed May 25, 2016 8:31 am

sad to see you go, laters man.
Back to top Go down
starfox_falco

PostSubject: Re: If you are brave enough to say goodbye, life will reward you with new hellos.   If you are brave enough to say goodbye, life will reward you with new hellos. EmptyWed May 25, 2016 8:50 am

Gonna miss ya man
Back to top Go down
Lioxim
Obelisk Blue
Obelisk Blue
Lioxim

Wins : 1

PostSubject: Re: If you are brave enough to say goodbye, life will reward you with new hellos.   If you are brave enough to say goodbye, life will reward you with new hellos. EmptyWed May 25, 2016 12:05 pm

Gonna miss you man, take care!
Back to top Go down
EbilKid
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
EbilKid

Losses : 0
Wins : 4

PostSubject: Re: If you are brave enough to say goodbye, life will reward you with new hellos.   If you are brave enough to say goodbye, life will reward you with new hellos. EmptyWed May 25, 2016 3:09 pm

You were such a good person and a good mod, good luck in your life. See ya pal, and take care!
Back to top Go down
daddy

daddy

Warnings : Banned

PostSubject: Re: If you are brave enough to say goodbye, life will reward you with new hellos.   If you are brave enough to say goodbye, life will reward you with new hellos. EmptyMon May 30, 2016 1:52 pm

w0w u rly gave it ur all on a ygo forum full of cucks and weeaboos. sry 2 c u go
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If you are brave enough to say goodbye, life will reward you with new hellos.   If you are brave enough to say goodbye, life will reward you with new hellos. Empty

Back to top Go down

If you are brave enough to say goodbye, life will reward you with new hellos.
Page 1 of 1