North Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Duel Academy for everyone!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The academy has been shut down, please click here for more details.

Psy-Framegears vs Kozmo! (Rated)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
*Judgment Dragon*
Admin
Admin
*Judgment Dragon*

Immune to warnings? : No
Losses : 1
Wins : 5

Psy-Framegears vs Kozmo! (Rated) Empty
PostSubject: Psy-Framegears vs Kozmo! (Rated)   Psy-Framegears vs Kozmo! (Rated) EmptyTue Dec 29, 2015 5:04 pm

In a rated duel, I managed to completely dismantled this guy's Kozmo deck with my psy-frames and well... This was the result.. xD

https://i.imgur.com/7FBunCV.png

Starting to think these guys are getting competitive now. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Blue
Tester
Tester
Blue

Warnings : No Warning
Wins : 1

PostSubject: Re: Psy-Framegears vs Kozmo! (Rated)   Psy-Framegears vs Kozmo! (Rated) EmptyWed Dec 30, 2015 1:30 am

hmm interresting, but u got good with them Razz, wp and gg bro ^^
Back to top Go down
*Judgment Dragon*
Admin
Admin
*Judgment Dragon*

PostSubject: Re: Psy-Framegears vs Kozmo! (Rated)   Psy-Framegears vs Kozmo! (Rated) EmptyWed Dec 30, 2015 5:52 am

Yeah I'm advancing in knowledge with them, which is cool. Thanks bruh. Smile
Back to top Go down
Mani
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Mani

lost souls(darkshop currency) : 0
Immune to warnings? : Yes
Losses : 2
Wins : 3

PostSubject: Re: Psy-Framegears vs Kozmo! (Rated)   Psy-Framegears vs Kozmo! (Rated) EmptyWed Dec 30, 2015 8:39 am

psy-frame and kozmo are both tier 2.

They are both competative.

gj though.
Back to top Go down
hazmah
Lord Garunix's Messenger
Lord Garunix's Messenger
hazmah

lost souls(darkshop currency) : 8
Losses : 5
Wins : 19

PostSubject: Re: Psy-Framegears vs Kozmo! (Rated)   Psy-Framegears vs Kozmo! (Rated) EmptyWed Dec 30, 2015 8:55 am

I'd say psy are tier 2, while kozmo are tier 1. Especially if you're counting the new cards.
Back to top Go down
*Judgment Dragon*
Admin
Admin
*Judgment Dragon*

PostSubject: Re: Psy-Framegears vs Kozmo! (Rated)   Psy-Framegears vs Kozmo! (Rated) EmptyWed Dec 30, 2015 9:00 am

Mani wrote:
psy-frame and kozmo are both tier 2.

They are both competative.

gj though.

I don't know, I would say Kozmo are better. Psy-Frames have a weakness to having the field flooded with monsters, where as Kozmo do not. I#m probably agreeing with what The Troller said to be honest.

But thank you, I think my next challenge now will be dueling someone who knows how to use Pepe well.

The Troller wrote:
I'd say psy are tier 2, while kozmo are tier 1. Especially if you're counting the new cards.

They have new cards, though I'm not sure they're THAT great, but then I haven't used them so I wouldn't know.
Back to top Go down
hazmah
Lord Garunix's Messenger
Lord Garunix's Messenger
hazmah

PostSubject: Re: Psy-Framegears vs Kozmo! (Rated)   Psy-Framegears vs Kozmo! (Rated) EmptyWed Dec 30, 2015 9:19 am

Well dank destroyer would seem nice to run at 1. However the cards I'm actually looking forward to, are kozmojo and the r2-d2. I'd prob run 1 or 2 soar troopers considering that they can work with r2-d2 and both r2-d2 and him can be summoned with e-tele. These cards can also get over imperial, same with kozmojo.

Edit: Soar is also gonna be a rank 3 play if you r2-d2 and e-tele soar. So maybe zenmaines an imperial?
Back to top Go down
*Judgment Dragon*
Admin
Admin
*Judgment Dragon*

PostSubject: Re: Psy-Framegears vs Kozmo! (Rated)   Psy-Framegears vs Kozmo! (Rated) EmptyWed Dec 30, 2015 9:33 am

Umm.. no idea, but let's put it this way, I'm not looking forward to having to face a hell of a lot of kozmo because of the support hype.
Back to top Go down
hazmah
Lord Garunix's Messenger
Lord Garunix's Messenger
hazmah

PostSubject: Re: Psy-Framegears vs Kozmo! (Rated)   Psy-Framegears vs Kozmo! (Rated) EmptyWed Dec 30, 2015 9:36 am

Well let me put it in a way so you understand.
Kozmojo: Destroy any monster you control and banish a card from ur opponent field or grave.
R2-d2 (tincan): Pick 3 kozmo cards (not just mons) from deck and opponent picks one randomly. Rest go to grave.
Soartrooper: Ss a psychic monster from grave for 1k dp.

Kozmojo is trap and the other 2 are psychic monsters.
Back to top Go down
*Judgment Dragon*
Admin
Admin
*Judgment Dragon*

PostSubject: Re: Psy-Framegears vs Kozmo! (Rated)   Psy-Framegears vs Kozmo! (Rated) EmptyWed Dec 30, 2015 9:37 am

Sounds like a decent play, which only further backs up my previous statement of not looking forward to it... xD
Back to top Go down
hazmah
Lord Garunix's Messenger
Lord Garunix's Messenger
hazmah

PostSubject: Re: Psy-Framegears vs Kozmo! (Rated)   Psy-Framegears vs Kozmo! (Rated) EmptyWed Dec 30, 2015 9:39 am

Yeh kozmojo is basically just a better offering to the doomed. What's even better is if your opponents field is wiped you can banish from their grave. R2-d2 is a better farmgirl in some situations, while Soar is kinda bad.... But combos well with r2-d2, and Kozmojo if you have to destroy a psychic monster etc.
Back to top Go down
*Judgment Dragon*
Admin
Admin
*Judgment Dragon*

PostSubject: Re: Psy-Framegears vs Kozmo! (Rated)   Psy-Framegears vs Kozmo! (Rated) EmptyWed Dec 30, 2015 10:58 am

Hmm, I think I'll have to see how my Psy-Frames do against them with their new support, but they seem to be doing okay currently, as I've found Kozmo's weak spot and just manipulated that.

Psy-Frames need more support in my opinion, and due to the fact that the names are based off of the Greek Alphabet, it makes me wonder if they will bring out some more in the near future. They've used 7/24 names, which leads me to think there could be more. They've used;

Alpha, Beta, Gamma, Delta, Epsilon, Zeta, Omega.

That's the seven they used and this leaves them with;

Eta, Theta, Iota, Kappa, Lambda, Mu, Nu, Xi, Omicron, Pi, Rho, Sigma, Tau, Upsilon, Phi, Chi, Psi.

Ideally they need;

Name: Psy-Framelord Omicron
Level: 8
Type: Monster
Attribute: Light
Card: Psychic/Synchro/Effect

Effect;

1 Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner monsters
Once per turn, during either player's turn: You can target 1 Spell or Trap your opponent controls; banish both that Spell or Trap and this card from the field, but return them in your next Standby Phase. If this card is in your Graveyard: You can target 1 other "PSY-Frame" card in your Graveyard; return this card to the Extra Deck, and if you do, add that target to your deck then draw 1 card for each card returned.

Name: Psy-Framelord Rho
Level: 7

Effect;

Once per turn, during either player's turn: You can banish this card from the field and 1 monster your opponent controls, face-up, until your next Standby Phase. Once per turn, during your opponent's End Phase: You can tribute 1 "Psy-Frame" monster from your hand; Inflict damage to your opponent equal to the tributed monster's attack. If this card is in your Graveyard: You can target 1 other card in either player's Graveyard; shuffle both that card and this card from the Graveyard into the Deck and send 1 card from your opponent's hand to the graveyard.

Name: Psy-Framegear Kappa
Level: 1

Effect;

Cannot be Normal Summoned/Set. Must be Special Summoned by a card effect, and cannot be Special Summoned by other ways. When your opponent Normal or Special Summons a monster(s) while you control no monsters (except during the Damage Step): You can Special Summon both this card from your hand and 1 "PSY-Frame Driver" from your hand, Deck, or Graveyard, and if you do, negate the monster(s) summon. During the End Phase, banish the face-up monsters Special Summoned by this effect. You can only use the effect of "Psy-Framegear Kappa" once per turn and only once per turn.

I think these would help the archetype out quite significantly in terms of competitiveness.
Back to top Go down
Blue
Tester
Tester
Blue

Wins : 1

PostSubject: Re: Psy-Framegears vs Kozmo! (Rated)   Psy-Framegears vs Kozmo! (Rated) EmptyWed Dec 30, 2015 11:17 am

are those ^ the new support for PSY??? If yes, than JD i won't test with you anymore xDDDDDDD

just a joke Razz ill test xD
Back to top Go down
hazmah
Lord Garunix's Messenger
Lord Garunix's Messenger
hazmah

PostSubject: Re: Psy-Framegears vs Kozmo! (Rated)   Psy-Framegears vs Kozmo! (Rated) EmptyWed Dec 30, 2015 12:20 pm

It says ideally they need. That implies those are cards he created. With kappa doesn't another card do the exact same thing?

Also if they make new cards maybe they'll make Psi etc spells or traps?
Back to top Go down
*Judgment Dragon*
Admin
Admin
*Judgment Dragon*

PostSubject: Re: Psy-Framegears vs Kozmo! (Rated)   Psy-Framegears vs Kozmo! (Rated) EmptyWed Dec 30, 2015 1:17 pm

Blue wrote:
are those ^ the new support for PSY??? If yes, than JD i won't test with you anymore xDDDDDDD

just a joke Razz ill test xD

They're not the new support, they haven't got any new support coming out as far as I'm aware, I just made these up because it's what I think the deck would need to be on the same level as the tier 1 deck(s).

The Troller wrote:
It says ideally they need. That implies those are cards he created. With kappa doesn't another card do the exact same thing?

Also if they make new cards maybe they'll make Psi etc spells or traps?

Alpha does something similar to the Kappa one I created.
Alpha s summoned when my opponent normal summons a monster, and I get to add a psy-frame from my deck to my hand.
Kappa would summon when you attempt to and negate the summons.

That's a really cool idea actually. They could make an archetype version of Psychic Path and Psychic Feel Zone with that.

Name: Psy-Frame Psi
Card: Spell
Type: Normal

Effect;

Pay 800 Life Points and select up to 2 of your removed from play "Psy-Frame" cards; Add them to your hand.

Name: Psy-Frame Phi
Card: Spell
Type: Normal

Effect;

Select 2 of your removed from play "Psy-Frame" monsters (1 "Psy-Frame" Tuner and 1 "Psy-Frame" non-Tuner), return them to the Graveyard, and Special Summon 1 "Psy-Framelord" Synchro Monster from your Extra Deck in face-up Attack Position, whose Level equals the total Levels of the returned monsters.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Psy-Framegears vs Kozmo! (Rated)   Psy-Framegears vs Kozmo! (Rated) Empty

Back to top Go down

Psy-Framegears vs Kozmo! (Rated)
Page 1 of 1