North Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Duel Academy for everyone!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The academy has been shut down, please click here for more details.

What deck should be the next article?

Go down 
+2
Shameless
Rissy
6 posters

What deck list for the next acticle
Kozmo
What deck should be the next article? I_vote_lcap50%What deck should be the next article? I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 3 ]
Majespecter
What deck should be the next article? I_vote_lcap0%What deck should be the next article? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Flufflal
What deck should be the next article? I_vote_lcap50%What deck should be the next article? I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 3 ]
Other
What deck should be the next article? I_vote_lcap0%What deck should be the next article? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Rissy

Rissy

Immune to warnings? : No

What deck should be the next article? Empty
PostSubject: What deck should be the next article?   What deck should be the next article? EmptyThu Nov 19, 2015 1:30 pm

Select from the choices in the poll. If other is a large enough subject, I'll make a new poll based on posted decks from you guys. So if you don't want to see one of the other three, vote random and post your choice. If the random vote wins, I'll go with the one that has been repeated. If there is no majority for random, I'll go with the runner up in the poll. Please no trolling.
Back to top Go down
Shameless
Slifer Red
Slifer Red
Shameless

Wins : 1

PostSubject: Re: What deck should be the next article?   What deck should be the next article? EmptyThu Nov 19, 2015 2:37 pm

You should probably go with Kozmo. Out of all the current TCG decks, it'll be the most common to face.
Back to top Go down
patrick1324
Ra Yellow
Ra Yellow

Warnings : No Warning

PostSubject: Re: What deck should be the next article?   What deck should be the next article? EmptyThu Nov 19, 2015 10:08 pm

kozmo
Back to top Go down
Blue
Tester
Tester
Blue

Wins : 1

PostSubject: Re: What deck should be the next article?   What deck should be the next article? EmptyFri Nov 20, 2015 2:12 am

indeed kozmo but pls vote, we dont have all to reply :-)
Back to top Go down
stephen.borkowski

stephen.borkowski

PostSubject: Re: What deck should be the next article?   What deck should be the next article? EmptyFri Nov 20, 2015 7:29 am

yeah but you can find kozmo decks and find stuff about it anywhere but we haven't seen any fluffals and when we do we don't know how they work so why not try to see what other decks are out there because come on kozmos are kind of boring and we should try to diverse people in different decks
Back to top Go down
patrick1324
Ra Yellow
Ra Yellow

PostSubject: Re: What deck should be the next article?   What deck should be the next article? EmptyFri Nov 20, 2015 7:36 am

to defeat a deck, you need to understand the deck first, kozmo can be found anywhere, therefore we need to know how the deck work so we can know their weakness.
Back to top Go down
stephen.borkowski

stephen.borkowski

PostSubject: Re: What deck should be the next article?   What deck should be the next article? EmptyFri Nov 20, 2015 7:39 am

Good point but to beat kozmos we need to stop them from banishing .
Back to top Go down
patrick1324
Ra Yellow
Ra Yellow

PostSubject: Re: What deck should be the next article?   What deck should be the next article? EmptyFri Nov 20, 2015 8:18 am

kozmo dont just have one weakness, card like vanity emptiness also can work, therefore in order to have everyone understand how the kozmo work to counter them, it require some basic knowledge of kozmo, if you have a knowledge and can predict what your opponent going to do, you can spot his weakness and defeat it.

anyway this just my view, lets wait the result of the poll.
Back to top Go down
stephen.borkowski

stephen.borkowski

PostSubject: Re: What deck should be the next article?   What deck should be the next article? EmptyFri Nov 20, 2015 9:58 am

Yeah I agree but I don't know I'm just kind of tired of meta decks and I do agree there is alot of weakness to that deck also I have a comment on a tech card . Reasoning is terrible and shouldn't be near that deck. But yeah I agree we should have a discussion on kozmos and maybe the next one we can do blue eyes or fluffals. You know to mix things up.
Back to top Go down
Rissy

Rissy

PostSubject: Re: What deck should be the next article?   What deck should be the next article? EmptyFri Nov 20, 2015 2:11 pm

blue eye dragon123 wrote:
indeed kozmo but pls vote, we dont have all to reply :-)

I'm glad someone else said it. XD
Back to top Go down
RiceFarmer

RiceFarmer

PostSubject: Re: What deck should be the next article?   What deck should be the next article? EmptyFri Nov 20, 2015 4:25 pm

I voted for Fluffals thinking that you could say how versatile the deck actually is. You can splash it into a lot of other decks. But why not write articles on all three? They all deserve a detailed article.
Back to top Go down
patrick1324
Ra Yellow
Ra Yellow

PostSubject: Re: What deck should be the next article?   What deck should be the next article? EmptyFri Nov 20, 2015 8:01 pm

RiceFarmer wrote:
I voted for Fluffals thinking that you could say how versatile the deck actually is. You can splash it into a lot of other decks. But why not write articles on all three? They all deserve a detailed article.

i think they will make all just want us to choose make which one first
Back to top Go down
Rissy

Rissy

PostSubject: Re: What deck should be the next article?   What deck should be the next article? EmptySat Nov 21, 2015 6:45 pm

lol the poll came out as a tie. Great job, guys. XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What deck should be the next article?   What deck should be the next article? Empty

Back to top Go down

What deck should be the next article?
Page 1 of 1