North Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Duel Academy for everyone!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The academy has been shut down, please click here for more details.

Photoshop Help ?

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
LightPhoenix
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
LightPhoenix

Immune to warnings? : No
Warnings : No Warning
Losses : 9001
Wins : -9001

Photoshop Help ? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Photoshop Help ?   Photoshop Help ? - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 31, 2015 5:53 pm

First topic message reminder :

So im a graphic designer here and had Photoshop but went to windows 10 but my Photoshop didn't work because it didn't support windows 10 and i cant go back to 7

So what this post is mainly about is, If any one has photoshop purchased and theres a way for me to use your acc or something or any way for me to be able to download photoshop so i can continue making graphics for NA and the members

Btw if possible (chances are fucking low) any one can get me photoshop some how there reward will either me donating DP to you or making graphics,sigs,ranks, ect. of whatever (2-3) a week for free no cost
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Striker
Striker

Immune to warnings? : Yes
Warnings : No Warning

Photoshop Help ? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Photoshop Help ?   Photoshop Help ? - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 01, 2015 6:15 pm

yea so anyway i'll ask kalin to see wuts up.....maybe i'll bring an expert here if he has the time (beware of his dickness if he comes)
Back to top Go down

Photoshop Help ?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
North Academy :: Discussions :: Extra Discussion-
Jump to: