North Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Duel Academy for everyone!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The academy has been shut down, please click here for more details.

New Affliation

Go down 
+3
Striker
Blue
LightPhoenix
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

New Affliation - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: New Affliation   New Affliation - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 03, 2015 10:57 am

First topic message reminder :

So as of this morning,we now got anew affliate,CCDA ( http://chaoscreationda.forummotion.com/ )Be sure to drop by and greet them and also they are our next war,so get to know the ppl we'll be warring next week.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Mani
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Mani

lost souls(darkshop currency) : 0
Immune to warnings? : Yes
Warnings : No Warning
Losses : 2
Wins : 3

PostSubject: Re: New Affliation   New Affliation - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 05, 2015 11:31 am

well.... I checked it out and I dont think its THAT bad tbh...

the pics LP showed.... maybe there is just 1 "bad" admin there who maybe had a bad day? Or it could be that he is just a bad admin.... but the other admins seem cool thou.

Also, just because there are some annoying members there doesnt mean the academy is neccesarily bad, there are annoying members in NA but does that mean that NA is a bad academy? You can think of it like bad student at school if you get what I mean....
Back to top Go down
Kalin Kessler
Founder
Founder
Kalin Kessler

lost souls(darkshop currency) : 43
Losses : 1

PostSubject: Re: New Affliation   New Affliation - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 05, 2015 11:39 am

kanna is the cancer that grows on elephants asses,anyways I'll take the above comments into consideration but give this a chance y'all
Back to top Go down
https://northacademy.forummotion.com
Mani
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Mani

PostSubject: Re: New Affliation   New Affliation - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 05, 2015 11:41 am

^^^ agreed.

give them a chance, if they end up like VDA we will simply unaffiliate them, if they grow into a good academy we stay affiliated doesnt that sound fair?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Affliation   New Affliation - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 05, 2015 12:43 pm

When I got tested by their tester, it felt like I was the tester when I destroyed their monster with the use of Minerva's effect, (the XYZ Minerva) and they chained forbidden lance to "stop ti getting destroyed"... Like that's a tester they trust to do a good job? xD He also gave me 228/220... How does that even happen? xD
Back to top Go down
Mani
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Mani

PostSubject: Re: New Affliation   New Affliation - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 05, 2015 1:09 pm

*Judgment Dragon* wrote:
When I got tested by their tester, it felt like I was the tester when I destroyed their monster with the use of Minerva's effect, (the XYZ Minerva) and they chained forbidden lance to "stop ti getting destroyed"... Like that's a tester they trust to do a good job? xD He also gave me 228/220... How does that even happen? xD

again, new academy, mistakes tend to happen a lot
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Affliation   New Affliation - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 05, 2015 1:55 pm

That wasn't the only mistake though, that's the thing... Their tester was extremely unknowledgeable in the game. Like, Slifer Red level..
Back to top Go down
Striker
Striker

PostSubject: Re: New Affliation   New Affliation - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 05, 2015 2:14 pm

ur right about the new academy part....fuck it, lets see what they're made of....BUT:

if i see a glimpse of Kanna's presence....INSTA LOG OUT AND INSTA CLOSE TAB
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Affliation   New Affliation - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 05, 2015 2:31 pm

Ahaha, damn you don't like that guy do you? That's nearly as bad as mine and SwerveSultan's rivalry. xD
Back to top Go down
Striker
Striker

PostSubject: Re: New Affliation   New Affliation - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 05, 2015 6:44 pm

trust me he's worse than cancer itself
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Affliation   New Affliation - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

New Affliation
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
North Academy :: Main Building :: Announcements-
Jump to: