North Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Duel Academy for everyone!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The academy has been shut down, please click here for more details.

Star Seraph Heros

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
lord of dames
Obelisk Blue
Obelisk Blue
lord of dames

Immune to warnings? : No

Star Seraph Heros Empty
PostSubject: Star Seraph Heros   Star Seraph Heros EmptySun Sep 27, 2015 7:33 am

Hello friends, my name is Lord Of Dames and I am here today to show off the deck I used in my test. It is a deck I have been working on for awhile and a lot of my theories are in full effect in this deck.

https://i.imgur.com/gtqxeL3.png : there is the list, and I will start off by explaining some of the card choices

WHY DIAMOND DUDE? : 2 of my favorite cards of all time are Destiny HERO Diamond Dude and Destiny Draw, and they are amazing in this deck. the 3 draw cards for 3 targets may seem wonky to some people, but the Diamond Dudes are very searchable and you have a big possibility to hit Destiny Draw off of Diamond Dude.

WHY HAT TRICKER? : It took me a long while of testing to find the "XYZ spam card" I wanted to use. I tried multiple cards such as tin goldfish, Heroic Challenger Assault Halberd, Goblindbergh, Bubbleman, and photon thrasher, and I have come to the conclusion that Hat tricker is the best because it is live most of the time, if not all.

WHY USE THE STAR SERAPH'S : I am very surprised that this has not been done (on a large scale) before. The synergy that Heros and Seraphs are very apparent. Both decks are very good with call of the haunted and summoner monk. The extra speed that Seraphs give the deck is unbelievable, and also gives the deck a better reason to use norden.

WHY ONLY 3 TRAPS? : this deck is built on the theory that a deck should be ONLY engine cards. If your deck is only engine cards then you should realistically never draw brick hands. blowout Traps like mirror force and vanity's emptiness were also considered, but put aside due to the fact that a hand with only traps will lose to nekroz.

WHY THE 1 RANDOM GOBLINDBERGH : this explanation is short and simple, I want to be able to rota for a card that could trigger a shadow mist in my hand, playing the 1 goblindbergh gives the deck more consistency, and makes Shadow Mist a better card.

WHY ONLY 1 A HERO LIVES !? : what many people think to be the best card in the deck, I think to be the worst. In a deck that has such a low amount of defense, you have to be willing to take a couple of hits to the face, which you cannot do If you activated A Hero Lives. As much as it pains me to say it, A hero Lives is a 1 of, and the 1 is only there for sacky late game topdecks.

I feel like the deck is pretty good as it is, but I am open to suggestions. If you made it to the end of this article, thanks for reading and there are more to come.
Back to top Go down
Shrek
Founder
Founder

Warnings : No Warning
Losses : 0
Wins : 1

Star Seraph Heros Empty
PostSubject: Re: Star Seraph Heros   Star Seraph Heros EmptySun Sep 27, 2015 8:08 am

creative

Last edited by Drewzer44 on Sun Sep 27, 2015 10:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
EbilKid
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
EbilKid

Wins : 4

Star Seraph Heros Empty
PostSubject: Re: Star Seraph Heros   Star Seraph Heros EmptySun Sep 27, 2015 8:24 am

Drewzer44 wrote:
creative

Please keep in mind that one word posts are illegal; they're considered as spamming.

Please do not do that again. xD
Back to top Go down
LightPhoenix
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
LightPhoenix

Losses : 9001
Wins : -9001

Star Seraph Heros Empty
PostSubject: Re: Star Seraph Heros   Star Seraph Heros EmptySun Sep 27, 2015 8:45 am

I saw your deck in action in your test im considering trying it out
Back to top Go down
Shrek
Founder
Founder

Wins : 1

Star Seraph Heros Empty
PostSubject: Re: Star Seraph Heros   Star Seraph Heros EmptySun Sep 27, 2015 8:51 am

EbilKid wrote:
Drewzer44 wrote:
creative

Please keep in mind  that one word posts are illegal; they're considered as spamming.

i will consider your suggestion, or i might not Star Seraph Heros 2883212734
Back to top Go down

Star Seraph Heros Empty
PostSubject: Re: Star Seraph Heros   Star Seraph Heros EmptySun Sep 27, 2015 10:30 am

EbilKid wrote:
Drewzer44 wrote:
creative

Please keep in mind  that one word posts are illegal; they're considered as spamming.

total try hard admin,but anyways reread the post,it says "very creative" ty kthnx
Back to top Go down
LightPhoenix
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
LightPhoenix

Losses : 9001
Wins : -9001

Star Seraph Heros Empty
PostSubject: Re: Star Seraph Heros   Star Seraph Heros EmptySun Sep 27, 2015 10:34 am

Kalin Kessler wrote:
EbilKid wrote:
Drewzer44 wrote:
creative

total try hard admin,but anyways reread the post,it says "very creative" ty kthnx

lol kalin either you or drew changed the post XD
Back to top Go down
EbilKid
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
EbilKid

Wins : 4

Star Seraph Heros Empty
PostSubject: Re: Star Seraph Heros   Star Seraph Heros EmptySun Sep 27, 2015 10:36 am

Kalin Kessler wrote:
EbilKid wrote:
Drewzer44 wrote:
creative

I will not reply. It was "creative" I don't care whoever edited the post.
Back to top Go down
Striker
Striker

Immune to warnings? : Yes

Star Seraph Heros Empty
PostSubject: Re: Star Seraph Heros   Star Seraph Heros EmptySun Sep 27, 2015 3:17 pm

u finally used traps in it....i think it has more def than before but lost a bit speed...but i think its worth it
Back to top Go down
lord of dames
Obelisk Blue
Obelisk Blue
lord of dames

Star Seraph Heros Empty
PostSubject: Re: Star Seraph Heros   Star Seraph Heros EmptySun Sep 27, 2015 5:25 pm

ive since added traps, here is the complete up to date list:https://i.imgur.com/AYbmOCP.png . it has less of a destiny engine, I think the reason it was so big in the 1st list is because of how much I love those cards.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Star Seraph Heros Empty
PostSubject: Re: Star Seraph Heros   Star Seraph Heros Empty

Back to top Go down

Star Seraph Heros
Page 1 of 1