North Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Duel Academy for everyone!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The academy has been shut down, please click here for more details.

Obelisk Homework 0.1

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Obelisk Homework 0.1 Empty
PostSubject: Obelisk Homework 0.1   Obelisk Homework 0.1 EmptyThu Sep 17, 2015 2:29 pm

So because I don't know where you're all at in terms of your knowledge and abilities I just want to get to know where you're at. So I'm gonna set you all your first homework so I can see what I'm working with.

I would like you to make your own version of Shaddoll Spellbooks. Win 3 matches with them, then present me with a screenshot that proves you won 3 matches, and a screen shot of the decks themselves.

Rules:
- No Net Decking.
- TCG Only.
- Must Be Done By Next Thursday.
- PM Me The Screenshots, DO NOT Post below.

Rewards:
- 400DP for each person who completes the homework.
- 100DP for the person who has the best version of the deck.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Obelisk Homework 0.1   Obelisk Homework 0.1 EmptyThu Sep 24, 2015 10:09 am

I'm going to bump this topic, seeing as there has been waaayy more than 24 hours since I posted it, as a reminder to all Obelisk Members that this is the current homework, seeing as no one has done it, I will extend this homework for another week, and if no one still does it, then I will have a think about ways that I can get to know the skills that you Obelisk members have. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Striker
Striker

Immune to warnings? : Yes
Warnings : No Warning

PostSubject: Re: Obelisk Homework 0.1   Obelisk Homework 0.1 EmptyThu Sep 24, 2015 1:21 pm

umm can i also use performage in it?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Obelisk Homework 0.1   Obelisk Homework 0.1 EmptyThu Sep 24, 2015 1:24 pm

As a small tech, yes. But the majority of the deck must be Spellbooks/Prophecy and Shaddolls. It must be a spellbook shaddoll deck. Smile
Back to top Go down
Striker
Striker

Immune to warnings? : Yes
Warnings : No Warning

PostSubject: Re: Obelisk Homework 0.1   Obelisk Homework 0.1 EmptyThu Sep 24, 2015 2:36 pm

EDIT:oops sorry i'll pm u the deck

EDIT: 1st Rated: https://i.imgur.com/UYmNSUt.png

EDIT: 2nd Rated: https://i.imgur.com/1GXJpEe.png (didnt expect to pull of this combo xD)

EDIT: 3rd: https://i.imgur.com/yRdWwqa.png

Last edited by whatthe101 on Fri Sep 25, 2015 6:00 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Obelisk Homework 0.1   Obelisk Homework 0.1 EmptyFri Sep 25, 2015 4:38 am

Okay thank you for completing the homework. You will be awarded the original 400DP, and then the person who completes the homework to the best standard by next week will be awarded the additional 100DP. Please ask an Administrator of North Academy to award you the 400DP, and if they need proof then please link them to this post. Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Obelisk Homework 0.1   Obelisk Homework 0.1 EmptySun Sep 27, 2015 11:46 am

Bumping because it's been more than 24 hours since my last post. Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Obelisk Homework 0.1   Obelisk Homework 0.1 EmptySun Sep 27, 2015 3:05 pm

awarded
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Obelisk Homework 0.1   Obelisk Homework 0.1 EmptyFri Oct 02, 2015 6:58 am

Okay, this homework is now closed, and the additional 100DP goes to whatthe101. If an administrator would like to do so, this topic is okay to be locked. Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Obelisk Homework 0.1   Obelisk Homework 0.1 EmptyFri Oct 02, 2015 7:14 am

topic locked
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Obelisk Homework 0.1   Obelisk Homework 0.1 Empty

Back to top Go down

Obelisk Homework 0.1
Page 1 of 1