North Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Duel Academy for everyone!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The academy has been shut down, please click here for more details.

Greydles & majespecters

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

Greydles & majespecters Empty
PostSubject: Greydles & majespecters   Greydles & majespecters EmptyMon Sep 14, 2015 3:21 pm

Okay, if you haven't heard of these arch-types yet, search them on google.

For those of you who have heard of these arch-types, do you think these 2 arch-types are strong enough to dethrone the current meta, why or why not?
Back to top Go down
RustyGloves
Shadow Duelist
Shadow Duelist
RustyGloves

Immune to warnings? : Yes
Warnings : No Warning

PostSubject: Re: Greydles & majespecters   Greydles & majespecters EmptyMon Sep 14, 2015 4:26 pm

Majespecters maybe, but prob not graydles. Like graydles are nice, but they're not hard to play around.
Back to top Go down
topdeckedblso_o
War Manager
topdeckedblso_o

Immune to warnings? : No

PostSubject: Re: Greydles & majespecters   Greydles & majespecters EmptyMon Sep 14, 2015 5:45 pm

Majespecters right now are slow without Magicians. 2lazytoexplainrn
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Greydles & majespecters   Greydles & majespecters EmptyTue Sep 15, 2015 9:47 am

Pure Majespecters, on their own with out any techs, will not be thaaaat great. If you tech in the magician engine, then they're super consistent and soooo good.
Back to top Go down
stephen.borkowski

stephen.borkowski

PostSubject: Re: Greydles & majespecters   Greydles & majespecters EmptyTue Sep 15, 2015 10:23 am

But with the new xyz for them I want to see how drago and majespectors can do because I feel like. It could complement eachother and wit magican tech I agree is amzaing for the deck.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Greydles & majespecters   Greydles & majespecters EmptyWed Sep 16, 2015 11:01 am

I think alot of people are underestimating greydles, i mean come on its an arch-type of snatch steals....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Greydles & majespecters   Greydles & majespecters EmptyWed Sep 16, 2015 11:59 am

Yeah, but they're not hard to play around. I mean, I've dueled them a hand full of times and I've not lost to 'em yet. I just banish their shit.
Back to top Go down
patrick1324
Ra Yellow
Ra Yellow

PostSubject: Re: Greydles & majespecters   Greydles & majespecters EmptyWed Sep 16, 2015 7:31 pm

greydle can use armades to get around, also, as long as it is not destroy effect, it can remove it without trigger its effect.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Greydles & majespecters   Greydles & majespecters EmptyThu Sep 17, 2015 10:23 am

Yeah graydle good, and you can do well with them, but they're not Qliphort or Nekroz standard. They're not going to be the archetypes that dethrone.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Greydles & majespecters   Greydles & majespecters Empty

Back to top Go down

Greydles & majespecters
Page 1 of 1