North Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Duel Academy for everyone!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The academy has been shut down, please click here for more details.

Nyctea, Visionary of the Lightsworn

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Nyctea, Visionary of the Lightsworn Empty
PostSubject: Nyctea, Visionary of the Lightsworn   Nyctea, Visionary of the Lightsworn EmptyMon Jul 20, 2015 7:01 am

I got kind of bored earlier, and was thinking how good it would be if Lightsworn had their own "Necro Gardna/Electromagnetic Turtle". So I set about making one, spent some time doing some research on Lightsworns, and came up with the idea of the owl shown in the images of both Minerva cards. I did some research into owls and came up with the name, then put together the effect and this was the result. I couldn't find an image of the owl on it's own with the typical Lightsworn background so this image will have to do for now.

Any thoughts on it?

Nyctea, Visionary of the Lightsworn Create10
Back to top Go down
patrick1324
Ra Yellow
Ra Yellow

Immune to warnings? : No
Warnings : No Warning

PostSubject: Re: Nyctea, Visionary of the Lightsworn   Nyctea, Visionary of the Lightsworn EmptyMon Jul 20, 2015 7:35 am

each card have their own pro

even necro gardna can only stop one attack, but it can anti card like abyss dweller

lightsworn really have many support==(all underrated deck comment:"JEALOUS")
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nyctea, Visionary of the Lightsworn   Nyctea, Visionary of the Lightsworn EmptyMon Jul 20, 2015 9:00 am

patrick1324 wrote:
each card have their own pro

even necro gardna can only stop one attack, but it can anti card like abyss dweller

lightsworn really have many support==(all underrated deck comment:"JEALOUS")

What do you mean exactly? Sorry I'm just struggling to understand what you're trying to say, as your English isn't great.

(I'm not attacking your English skills, just generally struggling to understand) Smile
Back to top Go down
patrick1324
Ra Yellow
Ra Yellow

PostSubject: Re: Nyctea, Visionary of the Lightsworn   Nyctea, Visionary of the Lightsworn EmptyMon Jul 20, 2015 10:05 am

necro gardna can chain to abyss dweller effect so still can negate one attack, this is why abyss dweller cannot prevent necro gardna
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nyctea, Visionary of the Lightsworn   Nyctea, Visionary of the Lightsworn EmptyMon Jul 20, 2015 10:26 am

patrick1324 wrote:
necro gardna can chain to abyss dweller effect so still can negate one attack, this is why abyss dweller cannot prevent necro gardna

If the player who controls Abyss Dweller, has already activated Abyss Dweller's effect, then you won't be able to activate Necro Gardna, however if the player activates Abyss Dweller's effect you can chain Necro Gardna and therefore negate the next attack declared by your opponent. This is a bit risky however, because they could purposely attack with an insignificant monster with, for example, really low attack, and Necro Gardna would negate that attack rather than the one you may have wanted to. Smile
Back to top Go down
patrick1324
Ra Yellow
Ra Yellow

PostSubject: Re: Nyctea, Visionary of the Lightsworn   Nyctea, Visionary of the Lightsworn EmptyMon Jul 20, 2015 11:24 am

but electromagnetic and pepero cannot do that
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nyctea, Visionary of the Lightsworn   Nyctea, Visionary of the Lightsworn EmptyMon Jul 20, 2015 3:42 pm

You're right, you can't do that. So what's your point? Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nyctea, Visionary of the Lightsworn   Nyctea, Visionary of the Lightsworn Empty

Back to top Go down

Nyctea, Visionary of the Lightsworn
Page 1 of 1