North Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Duel Academy for everyone!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The academy has been shut down, please click here for more details.

Banning Dragon Rulers was a mistake....(im very serious)

Go down 
+5
duelking11
patrick1324
Atticus Rhodes
(RPFC) Shiki
Sasuke Uchiha
9 posters
AuthorMessage

Banning Dragon Rulers was a mistake....(im very serious) Empty
PostSubject: Banning Dragon Rulers was a mistake....(im very serious)   Banning Dragon Rulers was a mistake....(im very serious) EmptyTue Jun 02, 2015 2:35 pm

Im very serious, they should have kept it limited...

When dragon rulers were limited they really didnt do much harm compared to decks like qliphorts

Plus dragon rulers had so much use, anyone agree with me on this.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke Uchiha
Sasuke Uchiha

Immune to warnings? : No
Warnings : No Warning
Losses : 2
Wins : 0

PostSubject: Re: Banning Dragon Rulers was a mistake....(im very serious)   Banning Dragon Rulers was a mistake....(im very serious) EmptyTue Jun 02, 2015 8:04 pm

They were to overpowered and were making decks like Lightsworn a pain in the butt to go against. I think that banning Dragon Rulers was a great thing....Ya I used them once or twice, but that was w/ the babies...Now they are just plain and boring xD
Back to top Go down
(RPFC) Shiki
Ra Yellow
Ra Yellow
(RPFC) Shiki

Losses : 1

PostSubject: Re: Banning Dragon Rulers was a mistake....(im very serious)   Banning Dragon Rulers was a mistake....(im very serious) EmptyTue Jun 02, 2015 8:42 pm

used only blazer in a fun deck further never used them in any deck.
Np they are banned . THey are not really usefull anyway - _ -
Back to top Go down
Atticus Rhodes
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Atticus Rhodes

Immune to warnings? : Yes

PostSubject: Re: Banning Dragon Rulers was a mistake....(im very serious)   Banning Dragon Rulers was a mistake....(im very serious) EmptyWed Jun 03, 2015 1:39 am

Shud of happend along time ago they shudnt of lasted that long to begin with
Back to top Go down
patrick1324
Ra Yellow
Ra Yellow

PostSubject: Re: Banning Dragon Rulers was a mistake....(im very serious)   Banning Dragon Rulers was a mistake....(im very serious) EmptyWed Jun 03, 2015 3:43 am

should be banned anyway
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Banning Dragon Rulers was a mistake....(im very serious)   Banning Dragon Rulers was a mistake....(im very serious) EmptyWed Jun 03, 2015 8:46 am

dark matter with drulers was too op
Back to top Go down
duelking11

duelking11

Wins : 1

PostSubject: Re: Banning Dragon Rulers was a mistake....(im very serious)   Banning Dragon Rulers was a mistake....(im very serious) EmptyWed Jun 03, 2015 11:19 am

Should have stayed for the release of the elemental heroes i would have loved to try to make elemebtal ruler heroes
Back to top Go down
Stressica

PostSubject: Re: Banning Dragon Rulers was a mistake....(im very serious)   Banning Dragon Rulers was a mistake....(im very serious) EmptyWed Jun 03, 2015 5:05 pm

The moment they banned ravine over rulers said a lot. cards are too stupidly designed. keep them banned ravine back to 3
Back to top Go down
Sailor Moon

PostSubject: Re: Banning Dragon Rulers was a mistake....(im very serious)   Banning Dragon Rulers was a mistake....(im very serious) EmptyWed Jun 03, 2015 9:07 pm

Phantom wrote:
Im very serious, they should have kept it

Plus dragon rulers had so much use, anyone agree with me on this.
This is exactly the reason they got banned. Those cards each alone were more powerful than pretty much any other monster effect in the game of everything still above 0. They promoted nothing healthy about the game and has essentailly costless powerful effects. not only that but they pretty much allow you to otk with dark matter.
Back to top Go down
stephen.borkowski

stephen.borkowski

PostSubject: Re: Banning Dragon Rulers was a mistake....(im very serious)   Banning Dragon Rulers was a mistake....(im very serious) EmptyThu Jun 04, 2015 1:47 pm

Phantom are you drunk? When dragon rulers were still around they had to many benefits to the deck and with dark Matter they were op as fuck. Also when combined with other decks like lightsworns, infernoids , mermails they would allow so many otk plays. So I'm glad there banned because it makes the game of yugioh more or less balance. But a card I hope will never get played is utopia s0 zexal. That son of a bitch just a cancer.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Banning Dragon Rulers was a mistake....(im very serious)   Banning Dragon Rulers was a mistake....(im very serious) EmptyFri Jun 05, 2015 11:27 am

To be honest with you, if Dragon Rulers were still around I would still be running my Godsworn or for a more common name Lightsworn Rulers. So for me, I would love them to be unbanned. The thing that's confusing me, is that they unbanned the baby rulers. What was the point? You now can't do anything with them, they might as well have kept them banned. xD
Back to top Go down
Sailor Moon

PostSubject: Re: Banning Dragon Rulers was a mistake....(im very serious)   Banning Dragon Rulers was a mistake....(im very serious) EmptyFri Jun 05, 2015 4:24 pm

*Judgment Dragon* wrote:
To be honest with you, if Dragon Rulers were still around I would still be running my Godsworn or for a more common name Lightsworn Rulers. So for me, I would love them to be unbanned. The thing that's confusing me, is that they unbanned the baby rulers. What was the point? You now can't do anything with them, they might as well have kept them banned. xD
That is exactly why they unbanned the babies. they are not a threat. at the very least you can make a rank 3 deck with them.
Back to top Go down
Hero
Assistant
Assistant
Hero

Warnings : First Warning
Losses : 1
Wins : 3

PostSubject: Re: Banning Dragon Rulers was a mistake....(im very serious)   Banning Dragon Rulers was a mistake....(im very serious) EmptySat Jun 06, 2015 1:14 am

Dragon Ravine + Dragon Rulers=???
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Banning Dragon Rulers was a mistake....(im very serious)   Banning Dragon Rulers was a mistake....(im very serious) EmptySat Jun 06, 2015 6:59 am

Sailor Moon wrote:
*Judgment Dragon* wrote:
That is exactly why they unbanned the babies. they are not a threat. at the very least you can make a rank 3 deck with them.

Yeah but it's like, they're not a threat but they're now a useless card. Might as well have kept them on the ban list because no one will use them now anyway. Aha" xD
Back to top Go down
patrick1324
Ra Yellow
Ra Yellow

PostSubject: Re: Banning Dragon Rulers was a mistake....(im very serious)   Banning Dragon Rulers was a mistake....(im very serious) EmptySat Jun 06, 2015 7:36 am

i hope dragon ravine can back00
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Banning Dragon Rulers was a mistake....(im very serious)   Banning Dragon Rulers was a mistake....(im very serious) EmptySun Jun 07, 2015 4:03 am

If Dragon Ravine comes back to 3, then we all have to deal with Dragunity continuously, and no one wants that. xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Banning Dragon Rulers was a mistake....(im very serious)   Banning Dragon Rulers was a mistake....(im very serious) Empty

Back to top Go down

Banning Dragon Rulers was a mistake....(im very serious)
Page 1 of 1