North Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Duel Academy for everyone!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The academy has been shut down, please click here for more details.

Single Card Discussion: Grave of the Super Ancient Organism

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Lelouch Lamperouge
Society of Light
Society of Light
Lelouch Lamperouge

Immune to warnings? : No
Warnings : 3rd Warning

Single Card Discussion: Grave of the Super Ancient Organism Empty
PostSubject: Single Card Discussion: Grave of the Super Ancient Organism   Single Card Discussion: Grave of the Super Ancient Organism EmptyMon Mar 09, 2015 3:24 pm

Effect:
All face-up Level 6 or higher Special Summoned monsters on the field cannot declare an attack or activate their effects.

I was looking for cards besides imperial iron wall to help defend against nekroz and i stumbled upon this card. It not only stops most of the nekroz besides unicore and clausolas( from attacking at all, but stops them from activating their effects all together, not only protecting you're life point but stops nekroz's annoying effects when Special Summoned on the field, it doesn't negate their hand effects. Not only is this card good against Nekorz, but Heroes too a powerful deck in their own right. The only thing is, i dont believe this card doesn't stop Dark Law's continuous macro cosmos effects since this card state it stops monster from ACTIVATING effects, though you will be able to add cards without dark law making you go minus. Also this completely neuters infernoids being the only pure special summon archetypes in the game so far, and their main monsters to go into are lvl 7+

This card could be a valuable side to go against nekroz/hero for rogue decks like Madolches, Hunders, geargia(xyz version), and other tier 2 xyz decks, satellars and ba would also benefit from this deck, tho against infernoids and heroes i would recommend iron wall over super ancient organism since you're pretty heave grave reliant.
Back to top Go down
OxidizedWinterHandApparel
Tester
Tester
OxidizedWinterHandApparel

PostSubject: Re: Single Card Discussion: Grave of the Super Ancient Organism   Single Card Discussion: Grave of the Super Ancient Organism EmptyMon Mar 09, 2015 6:34 pm

Also decent against Ritual Beast
Back to top Go down
INUZIRO
Obelisk Blue
Obelisk Blue
INUZIRO

Immune to warnings? : Yes
Warnings : No Warning
Losses : 0
Wins : 2

PostSubject: Re: Single Card Discussion: Grave of the Super Ancient Organism   Single Card Discussion: Grave of the Super Ancient Organism EmptyMon Mar 09, 2015 7:03 pm

problem with this is the reliance level....but hey...everyone has their techs.
Back to top Go down
http://forum.duelingnetwork.com/index.php?/user/70625-inuziro/
patrick1324
Ra Yellow
Ra Yellow

PostSubject: Re: Single Card Discussion: Grave of the Super Ancient Organism   Single Card Discussion: Grave of the Super Ancient Organism EmptyMon Mar 09, 2015 7:42 pm

well. this card can be a good card to against synchro and fusion....
Back to top Go down
Lelouch Lamperouge
Society of Light
Society of Light
Lelouch Lamperouge

Warnings : 3rd Warning

PostSubject: Re: Single Card Discussion: Grave of the Super Ancient Organism   Single Card Discussion: Grave of the Super Ancient Organism EmptyTue Mar 10, 2015 12:47 pm

INUZIRO wrote:
problem with this is the reliance level....but hey...everyone has their techs.
why i said it could be viable against, infernoids, nekroz, and masked heroes, since all their power plays rely on high level monsters.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke Uchiha
Sasuke Uchiha

Losses : 2
Wins : 0

PostSubject: Re: Single Card Discussion: Grave of the Super Ancient Organism   Single Card Discussion: Grave of the Super Ancient Organism EmptyTue Mar 10, 2015 2:50 pm

I just noticed that many people are using this card against Nekroz and Infernoids in tourneys right now. In my opinion, its a great card, w/ a really weird card name XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Single Card Discussion: Grave of the Super Ancient Organism   Single Card Discussion: Grave of the Super Ancient Organism Empty

Back to top Go down

Single Card Discussion: Grave of the Super Ancient Organism
Page 1 of 1