North Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Duel Academy for everyone!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The academy has been shut down, please click here for more details.

Yu-Gi-Oh! 4 Shades of the Universe (Universe S)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Shameless
Slifer Red
Slifer Red
Shameless

Immune to warnings? : No
Wins : 1

Yu-Gi-Oh! 4 Shades of the Universe (Universe S) Empty
PostSubject: Yu-Gi-Oh! 4 Shades of the Universe (Universe S)   Yu-Gi-Oh! 4 Shades of the Universe (Universe S) EmptyTue Feb 24, 2015 7:00 pm

*Here lays the home of players who originate from the Synchro Universe*

*Players may post here and interact.*

Current Players Here:
Sir Kaiba IX @ in his secret room with Roy & Ginseku

Roy Feers @ read above

Ginseku Shirokiba @ read above

Serious Exposition @ Plotting sinister things of nefariousness

Paradox the Third @ Plotting nefarious things of sinisterness

Parabola Infinity @ Being a nerd

Last edited by Shameless on Mon Mar 16, 2015 11:24 am; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
KING_ATLAS
The King
The King
KING_ATLAS

Immune to warnings? : no
Warnings : No Warning
Losses : 3
Wins : 18

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! 4 Shades of the Universe (Universe S)   Yu-Gi-Oh! 4 Shades of the Universe (Universe S) EmptyTue Feb 24, 2015 8:45 pm

Roy Feers smiled,finally,the time had come,the time to prove himself as the best duelist of the world.After all this time,after all the training,this was it.

"Go big or go home"He said to himself while going over his cards for the last time,he had no room for mistakes,a single false move and he would be bound to remain in the shadows of his grandfather,but this wasnt on Roys mind,all he could do was think about the tourney,about how he was going to win.

He got up and opened the safe,a lonely card was being kept there,a card that he despised,but that was without any doubt,his best weapon to win this tourney.This card was a given to him almost at birth,it was a powerfull monster,with that card he won several toruneys,a card that brought shame on him,a card that was as famous as his last user,a card that if he played again would throw light into his life and into his secrets.But he had no choice,his desires of winning the tourneys were biger than his feelings about the card.He took the Red Nova Dragon and his deck and left to face his destiny.
Back to top Go down
http://ask.fm/DanCubano
Shameless
Slifer Red
Slifer Red
Shameless

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! 4 Shades of the Universe (Universe S)   Yu-Gi-Oh! 4 Shades of the Universe (Universe S) EmptyThu Feb 26, 2015 10:27 pm

The stranger walked through the city streets quietly--very obviously looking for something, or someone. His eyes scanned and scorned the foreground.

"He must be here.. I know he's here. His information is never wrong...."
Back to top Go down
KING_ATLAS
The King
The King
KING_ATLAS

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! 4 Shades of the Universe (Universe S)   Yu-Gi-Oh! 4 Shades of the Universe (Universe S) EmptyFri Feb 27, 2015 10:20 am

Roy walked to the Kaiba Corp Building,he got there early so he stoped for a cup of cofee at his favorite bar.He was ready to face his destiny,he left the bar and went to the kaiba korp lobby.
Back to top Go down
Shameless
Slifer Red
Slifer Red
Shameless

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! 4 Shades of the Universe (Universe S)   Yu-Gi-Oh! 4 Shades of the Universe (Universe S) EmptyFri Feb 27, 2015 10:25 am

The moment Roy stepped into the lobby he was stopped by The Mysterious Stranger..

"You!" He shouted, pointing, nearly charging Roy. "You must be stopped here and now! Get ready to duel!" Without a moment's hesitation, The Mysterious Stranger threw open his duel disk.
Back to top Go down
KING_ATLAS
The King
The King
KING_ATLAS

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! 4 Shades of the Universe (Universe S)   Yu-Gi-Oh! 4 Shades of the Universe (Universe S) EmptyFri Feb 27, 2015 11:59 am

"What?!!"Said Roy"Listen pal,i dont know who you are but i dont have time for this.if you want to die so badly,i will grant you your final wish!!"
Back to top Go down
Shameless
Slifer Red
Slifer Red
Shameless

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! 4 Shades of the Universe (Universe S)   Yu-Gi-Oh! 4 Shades of the Universe (Universe S) EmptyFri Feb 27, 2015 9:05 pm

"Ah!" The Mysterious Stranger exclaimed. "No! He's much stronger than I thought! I must..inform my master about this." The man took a few steps back from his opponent.

"Know this Roy: my name is Serious Exposition, and this is not the last you've seen of Arachnophobia! You may have thwarted my master's plan today, but we will prevail in our schemes! For the Shadows walk with everyone, everywhere! And we shall rise again!"
With that, the villain flamboyantly ran off into the crowd, vanishing completely. Unfortunately in his haste, he accidentally dropped his Locator Card, leaving it lay on the ground for whomever wished to claim it.
Back to top Go down
KING_ATLAS
The King
The King
KING_ATLAS

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! 4 Shades of the Universe (Universe S)   Yu-Gi-Oh! 4 Shades of the Universe (Universe S) EmptySun Mar 01, 2015 3:52 am

Roy picked the locator card,"At least he was usefull in the end"He said to himself"But something dosent feels right,he didnt looked as one of the enemies i made in the underground dueling,he was...different,and he knew way too much,i must be carefull from now on, who knows what else did he knew and what is his masters plan".

He walked to the Kaiba Korp Employee that was still baffled after seeing such a big duel.
"Im here to pick up my new bonus pack,here is the locator card i just won,something else?".Roy was starting to lose his patience,he had had enough surprises for a day,"Hello!?!"
Back to top Go down
Shameless
Slifer Red
Slifer Red
Shameless

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! 4 Shades of the Universe (Universe S)   Yu-Gi-Oh! 4 Shades of the Universe (Universe S) EmptySun Mar 01, 2015 10:50 am

"O-oh!. Y-yes.. So-sorry... Here.. P-pick one..."
The employee nervously held up four separate packs, each one marked with a different color.

(Choose either Fusion, XYZ, Synchro or Ritual
You will get 4 cards pertaining to that universe.)
Back to top Go down
KING_ATLAS
The King
The King
KING_ATLAS

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! 4 Shades of the Universe (Universe S)   Yu-Gi-Oh! 4 Shades of the Universe (Universe S) EmptySun Mar 01, 2015 10:52 am

"I will take the XYZ"Said Roy"What can you tell me about my last opponent?"
Back to top Go down
Shameless
Slifer Red
Slifer Red
Shameless

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! 4 Shades of the Universe (Universe S)   Yu-Gi-Oh! 4 Shades of the Universe (Universe S) EmptySun Mar 01, 2015 10:55 am

"Nothing, sir..."

(You get 1 XYZ monster of your choice
1 Heraldry Record
1 Flying "C"
1 Duston Roller)
Back to top Go down
KING_ATLAS
The King
The King
KING_ATLAS

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! 4 Shades of the Universe (Universe S)   Yu-Gi-Oh! 4 Shades of the Universe (Universe S) EmptySun Mar 01, 2015 10:58 am

"Pssk,i guess i will have to find it on my own"Roy opend the pack"Interesting,this will be usefull"
Back to top Go down
Shameless
Slifer Red
Slifer Red
Shameless

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! 4 Shades of the Universe (Universe S)   Yu-Gi-Oh! 4 Shades of the Universe (Universe S) EmptySun Mar 01, 2015 12:54 pm

An announcer appeared over the intercom with a dull, monotone voice:
"Attention all interesting duelists, uhhh.... The next round of trains that, uhhh.... Are leaving the Kaiba Corp Terminal into the other Dimensions, uhhh.... Are starting their next rounds of departure in, uhhh... A little over ten minutes.
If you wish to leave, uhh.... Please present two or more Locator Cards to the, uhhh... Conductor. Please enjoy your flight."
Back to top Go down
KING_ATLAS
The King
The King
KING_ATLAS

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! 4 Shades of the Universe (Universe S)   Yu-Gi-Oh! 4 Shades of the Universe (Universe S) EmptyTue Mar 03, 2015 10:00 am

Roy left the building with an arrogant smile on his face,new cards,new opponents,it was all great,however,something was bothering him.During his duel against Serious Exposition,he was forced to use 2 of his 3 Red Archifiend Synchros,and he even knew his name even tough it was the first time they had met.What else did he knew?Who was his master?What is this Arachind thin he was talking about?He had a bad feeling about all this,but he didnt had time to waste.
For the last 20 years the winner of the Battle City tournmanet has been Kaiba,his descendants were living legends in terms of dueling and skill,they were considered impossible to defeat....but not for long,shortest way to win this tournament is taking out the strong opponents first,before they find out more about me-"The best deffence is the offense"Said to himself"Time to end the Regin of the Kaiba Family as the Battle City Champions,im going to eliminate them right now."
Back to top Go down
ToFeelTheLifeOfOthers
War Manager
ToFeelTheLifeOfOthers

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! 4 Shades of the Universe (Universe S)   Yu-Gi-Oh! 4 Shades of the Universe (Universe S) EmptyTue Mar 03, 2015 1:14 pm

Consciousness slowly found Ginseku as his eyes creaked open. What time was it? It had been a long night. Pulling away the covers, he swiveled his legs over the edge of the bed and stretched his arms with a yawn. He looked over the room for a moment, collecting himself. The money he'd left on the counter was still there, much to his surprise. After taking a second glance at the bed, slightly confused, he confirmed that he was indeed alone.
"Huh. I guess she forgot."
He stood up from the bed and crossed the room, recollecting the money he'd left out.
"Awfully strange for someone in that line of work to forget."
Heading into the bathroom, he could make out faint traces of hickeys on his neck before he'd even made it to the sink, and he couldnt help but grin a little bit. After a quick shave and shower, Ginseku got dressed, and as he was collecting his belongings, a loud knock was heard at the door.

'I gave you a full week and you still haven't paid me, but today is different! I KNOW YOU HAVE MONEY TODAY GINSEKU, I SAW THAT SLUT LEAVING THIS MORNING.'
Loud banging and knob turning could be heard. Ginseku immediately snatched up his things and was in flight within moments. As the door finally unlocked with the master key, Ginseku jumped out of the open window and grabbed a nearby tree branch. He swung towards the base of the tree, gripped it, and slid down the tree. The second his feet touched the ground he was gone.

A few moments later, Ginseku finally came to a stop, catching his breath in an alley in the plaza.
"Jeez, that was a close one. Starting to run out of places i can ditch on.."
Ginseku looked over the small stack of bills that were his wealth.
"Gonna have to do some work soon...but first, lunch."
Looking across the plaza, Ginseku scanned for a vendor's stall, or maybe a restaurant. Anything was fine, he just needed something to get his day going.
It was then that he saw Serious Exposition confront Roy, only to flee shortly after. Ginseku couldnt put his finger on it but something was familiar about Roy, however, after his stomach grumbled, he quickly dismissed it and continued his search, eventually resting his gaze on a hotdog stand on the opposite end of the plaza. He began making his way over.
Back to top Go down
Shameless
Slifer Red
Slifer Red
Shameless

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! 4 Shades of the Universe (Universe S)   Yu-Gi-Oh! 4 Shades of the Universe (Universe S) EmptyTue Mar 03, 2015 1:53 pm

Sir Kaiba stolidly quietly watched the calamity between Roy and Serious.
"Mmm...this kid almost got beaten by a grunt," he thought to himself. "But I guess that truly shows how dangerous this group truly is...."

He silently and boldly stepped down from his vantage point and started making his way to the transit--he needed to go somewhere else to get some answers.

Last edited by Shameless on Tue Mar 03, 2015 4:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
KING_ATLAS
The King
The King
KING_ATLAS

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! 4 Shades of the Universe (Universe S)   Yu-Gi-Oh! 4 Shades of the Universe (Universe S) EmptyTue Mar 03, 2015 3:36 pm

Roy added the new cards to his deck,every duel,put him closer to his goal.He decied to go back to the Kaiba Korp,and ask around for info about kaiba,knowledge is power,and he needed all the power he could get to defeat the almighty champion of the battle city tourney.He walked to the lobby where ppl were still whispering about his last duel when he saw a familiar face...This was it.
Back to top Go down
Shameless
Slifer Red
Slifer Red
Shameless

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! 4 Shades of the Universe (Universe S)   Yu-Gi-Oh! 4 Shades of the Universe (Universe S) EmptyTue Mar 03, 2015 3:54 pm

Kaiba walked calmly through the crowd, uncaring of the noises around him. To him, it was simply a name he owned--a power given at birth. So, ignoring all challenges from the desperate fans around him, he pushed on as best he could to get to the transit.
Back to top Go down
KING_ATLAS
The King
The King
KING_ATLAS

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! 4 Shades of the Universe (Universe S)   Yu-Gi-Oh! 4 Shades of the Universe (Universe S) EmptyTue Mar 03, 2015 4:00 pm

Roy gazed at kaiba walking trough the crowd,without hesitation he walked towards him,he looked worried,inmerse on his own thoughts."Maybe he can sense that his regin has come to an end"Smiled Roy"Kaiba,im here to challenge you,its time for u to leave the tourney!"
Back to top Go down
Shameless
Slifer Red
Slifer Red
Shameless

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! 4 Shades of the Universe (Universe S)   Yu-Gi-Oh! 4 Shades of the Universe (Universe S) EmptyTue Mar 03, 2015 4:10 pm

Kaiba stared down Roy--a hint of depression, boredom and regret within his eyes--as he very slowly raised his arm, motioning everyone to stand back and stay clear. As the crowd parted to his will, Kaiba held up a rather plain and ordinary duel disk, inserted his deck and started his duel.

-----

The duel was explosive, but short. Each started with amazing plays, but in the end Kaiba prevailed through summoning his most powerful monster and hitting Roy with an excessive amount of damage.

After the dust cleared Kaiba stashed away both his duel disk and his deck. He stared at the ground for a moment, a motion of shame crossing his face for a brief moment. He then started walking quietly, shuffling past Roy and deeper into the transit.
Back to top Go down
KING_ATLAS
The King
The King
KING_ATLAS

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! 4 Shades of the Universe (Universe S)   Yu-Gi-Oh! 4 Shades of the Universe (Universe S) EmptyTue Mar 03, 2015 10:57 pm

Roy was still in shock"Did i....lost?"How?,why?His dream was over,he was stompped by kaiba,his dreaming of winning the tourney and overcomming his ancestor was now dead,after this defeat,after this humilliation...There was no reason for him to continue on the tourney,here was no reason to keep pretending that he had a chance of winning.He still had the locator cards but the tourney was over for him,he had no reason to keep dueling,he had no reason to keep fighting,he took his shattered pride and left the Kaiba Korp,after passing near by a trash can,he took the locator keys and threw them into the trash.It was over....
Back to top Go down
Shameless
Slifer Red
Slifer Red
Shameless

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! 4 Shades of the Universe (Universe S)   Yu-Gi-Oh! 4 Shades of the Universe (Universe S) EmptyTue Mar 03, 2015 11:25 pm

Kaiba only managed to take a few steps before finally stopping in place--it finally clicked in his mind about who that was, and what he was attempting to do. He looked over his shoulder and noticed Roy almost running out of the building to escape any potential embarrassment, and he knew he had to to do something to help alleviate the problem.

Ignoring his current mission, Kaiba turned on his heels and walked after Roy. But it was a few seconds too late; he witness his last opponent toss out his locator cards. Thankfully, before Roy could get much further, Kaiba reached out and gently gripped Roy's shoulder.
Back to top Go down
ToFeelTheLifeOfOthers
War Manager
ToFeelTheLifeOfOthers

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! 4 Shades of the Universe (Universe S)   Yu-Gi-Oh! 4 Shades of the Universe (Universe S) EmptyWed Mar 04, 2015 1:02 pm

Ginseku walked across the plaza slowly, absorbed in his meal. It felt like it had been forever since he last ate, and the vendor had chosen a premium supplier for his wieners. This hot dog was half a pound, all premium beef, with all the toppings. It was bliss to find such a well made hot dog for once. After taking another healthy bite, he noticed that a crowd was gathering at the front of kaiba corp.
"Wonder what's goin on?.."
Ginseku finished off his hotdog and trudged over, weaving unhindered through the crowd. There was a duel going on, and it was intense. Ginseku glanced at the first duelist; it was Kaiba, unsurprisingly. He glanced at the other duelist and was a little surprised; it was Roy. Shortly after noticing Roy, Kaiba claimed his victory. Roy looked both shocked and upset.
"I dont know what he was expecting.."
Ginseku was about to turn and walk off when he noticed Roy pull something shiny from his pocket. In the corner of his eye it looked like Roy had thrown away some expensive jewelry.
"Jackpot..."
Ginseku hid his presence as he weaved through the dispersing crowd as casually as possible. He slipped around to the blind spot behind Kaiba and Roy and waited until he was within acceptable distance. He broke into a silent run, almost ninja-like in his approach. He leapt into a flip, landed on the opposite side of the trash can, and in one movement, grabbed the bag at the lip of the can, pulling the whole bag out and continuing his mad dash before either Kaiba or Roy had noticed what was going on. He did not stop to look back. He quickly mixed in with the crowd and hit the back streets within a moment, disappearing.

After confirming that nobody had followed him, Ginseku tore the bag open and spread the contents out on the alleyway. He began scanning over them, missing the locator cards at first, looking instead for jewelry or anything that shined in the light. Ginseku came across cheap mardi-gras beads and scoffed, pissed off.
"All that for nothing."
Ginseku stood up and kicked a can from the pile away in frustration when he noticed the locator cards that had been underneath it.
He almost couldnt believe his eyes, so he picked them up and rubbed the debris from the pile off, double checking. He slid his sleeve up, revealing an ultra thin duel disk made of apparently hi-tech alloy. It unfolded and the zones lit up. Ginseku slapped the two cards into the spell zones and the disk registered them with a beep.
'Locator count updated; Ginseku shirokiba, you now have 3 cards. You are now able to travel via Kaibacorb Transit to other zones.'
A map projected up from the disk for Ginseku, showing his current location, and the location of the Transit center.
'Please have your cards ready to present on departure. Good luck.'
The map faded away and the disk ejected the locator cards. Ginseku removed them and disengaged his disk, putting his sleeve back down.
"It's been a while since ive gone on a trip. Pretty sure ive worn out my welcome with the hotels around here.. Might as well take a tour."
With that, Ginseku made his way to the Transit center.
Back to top Go down
KING_ATLAS
The King
The King
KING_ATLAS

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! 4 Shades of the Universe (Universe S)   Yu-Gi-Oh! 4 Shades of the Universe (Universe S) EmptyWed Mar 04, 2015 7:26 pm

Despair,Anger,shame...THe humilliation was too big."I bet hes laughing in his grave now"All this time,all this work,pointless,he was worthless,he didnt deserved anything,he had no reason to be there.He felt a tap on his shoulder and when he turned around he found himself face to face with Kaiba...
Back to top Go down
Shameless
Slifer Red
Slifer Red
Shameless

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! 4 Shades of the Universe (Universe S)   Yu-Gi-Oh! 4 Shades of the Universe (Universe S) EmptyWed Mar 04, 2015 7:44 pm

Kaiba stared blankly at Roy for a moment, contemplating on how to communicate effectively. He then held up a finger and pulled his phone, typed into it, then showed Roy the screen.
"I know who you are."
He turned it away, then typed once more.
"I have something for you. I need your help."

-----
Meanwhile, in whatever section of the city the ninja vigilante may be:

Two security guards slowly made their rounds around the perimeter of the KC Tower. They quietly chatted with each other about their day, but then stopped when they noticed a man digging through a trashbag.
"Uh..sir?" One asked. "What are you doing?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! 4 Shades of the Universe (Universe S)   Yu-Gi-Oh! 4 Shades of the Universe (Universe S) Empty

Back to top Go down

Yu-Gi-Oh! 4 Shades of the Universe (Universe S)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next