North Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Duel Academy for everyone!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The academy has been shut down, please click here for more details.

Inner Acad Announcement

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Inner Acad Announcement Empty
PostSubject: Inner Acad Announcement   Inner Acad Announcement EmptyMon Feb 09, 2015 4:43 pm

So yea this always seems to get like maybe 20 seconds of interests but ohh what the hell lets try it again,so as of now,all preexisting innner acad war teams are disbanded and locked.All that was an attempt but yea the leaders either left,members said fuck it,or yea.Now many asked if the old dorm limiting rules still apply,I'll just say it now,yes and no.I'm not gonna make a team pick a bunch of slifers or w/e if they want to.However,one is required,and 2 Ra,rest,Idgaf,go buck wild for all I care.Now everyone's probably thinking but that just means a team of obbis will use meta or w/e.Ok,I'm sorry but if you have the intention of warring and I tell anyone applying for one of my war teams this,expect meta,its inevitable in wars.Now I might sound like a dick but lets face it,its true.From time to time,I might ban meta in some wars but inless noted,unless stated in the rules,its allowed.

Rules

1. Any member from your clan or team may issue a challenge to another member of another team as long as they are on the active roster.

2. Only a war manager or admin is allowed to modify the scores for the war between two teams.

3. You earn 100dp for each match you win a war.Winning teams will earn 1000 each.

4. You must post a screen shot or have your opponent confirm the match.

5. Limit for max number of teammates is 8,consisting of one slifer and 2 Ra

6. cant join more then one team.

Current Teams

Back to top Go down

Inner Acad Announcement
Page 1 of 1