North Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Duel Academy for everyone!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The academy has been shut down, please click here for more details.

BlackJack results

Go down 
AuthorMessage

BlackJack results Empty
PostSubject: BlackJack results   BlackJack results EmptyMon Jan 19, 2015 2:56 pm

Deck -
Kalin-BW
Blackjack-Shark
What deck the tester used and what deck the testee used.

Attitude -10/10
Pretty fun dude to duel

Deck Build - 17/25
It wont top a meta deck but vs casual decks,it'll hold its own.Like all decks thoughgotta point some helpers.Drop number 17 for Nightmare Shark,you got enough beaters in your rank 4 plus Shark.Drop Mirror force and soul from the side,put in a pair of twister cause them dreaded contin traps.The rest seems fine,might dead draw a bit but all rank up decks do that.

15 for competitveness 10 for synergy

Skill - 32/40
Pretty good attention,knew what to do,used his traps to good effect to stop my otks,even dropped c101 on my ass.G1,I had control most of it and ended up near otking him,though he did draw dead.G2,he was able to fight off my bw and get 7th one and after that,I foght with everything my BW had,but c101 and his traps overcame me.G3,I hit veiler on him,stopping another c101 and he couldnt do much but was able to postpone the otk tho I did win my next turn.All in all not bad,just read my comments above on your side

6 for control of duel,8 for siding and side deck, 18 for focus(did they rush their plays, did they think carefully, how many misplays)

Ruling knowledge - 2/10

[Only admins are allowed to see this link]
pass is north

Misplays and Corrections - 10/10: Explain what errors they made for instance did not read one of their monsters eff. Same as the rulings, explain their misplays and grade them appropriately.

Result of Duel - 2/5 (0/20 for winning no duels, 2/5 for losing 2-1, 3/5 for winning 2-1 and 5/5 for winning 2-0)

Total: 75/100
Don't be too harsh or too easy on them on each of the above methods of testing.

Slifer Red 0-69
Ra Yellow 70-89
Obelisk Blue 90-100
Back to top Go down

BlackJack results
Page 1 of 1