North Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Duel Academy for everyone!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The academy has been shut down, please click here for more details.

GiantPenguin Test Results

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
KING_ATLAS
The King
The King
KING_ATLAS

Immune to warnings? : no
Warnings : No Warning
Losses : 3
Wins : 18

GiantPenguin Test Results Empty
PostSubject: GiantPenguin Test Results   GiantPenguin Test Results EmptyFri Jan 16, 2015 8:02 pm

Tester(X-Saber)
Testee(Shadollfact)

Attitude -10/10
Cool guy

Deck Build - 20/25
The deck seems pretty legit,i have a couple of suggestions tough,even tough trap stun is a good card,playing 1 seems like a weird choice to me,i would swap it for a 3rd El shaddol fusion to increase ur otk power,i would also main snatch steal because,its snatch steal,if u need more reasons to main this card u should start learning ygo basics Razz,i would also change the goyo guardian for a HTS Psythemuth because in this format the banish eff is better than the 2800 goyo beatstick.

10 for competitveness 10 for synergy

Skill -38/40
You had total control in both games,and u had total focus,i would suggest a couple of things in the side deck tough,Even tough Caius is a great card i would recomend u swaping it for Vanity,it hurts the Meta Game more,its a deadly card in the mirror and against BA,same with fullhosue,altoughnis a great card,i would recmoned u swapping it for maybe flying C or a 3rd fairy wind and mst,cuz qli is ur worst matchup and u should be prepared for that.

20 for control of duel,3 for siding and side deck, 15 for focus(did they rush their plays, did they think carefully, how many misplays)

Ruling knowledge - 9/10
Best rullings results so far,im impressed.

Misplays and Corrections -10/10:

Result of Duel - 5/5 (0/20 for winning no duels, 2/5 for losing 2-1, 3/5 for winning 2-1 and 5/5 for winning 2-0)

Total: 92/100
Don't be too harsh or too easy on them on each of the above methods of testing

Congratz!ure now part of Obelisk Blue!
Back to top Go down
http://ask.fm/DanCubano

PostSubject: Re: GiantPenguin Test Results   GiantPenguin Test Results EmptyFri Jan 16, 2015 8:22 pm

congrats,welcome to na
Back to top Go down
GiantPenguin

Immune to warnings? : No

PostSubject: Re: GiantPenguin Test Results   GiantPenguin Test Results EmptyFri Jan 16, 2015 8:25 pm

I would like to clarify on a few points.

The only reason I play 1 Trap Stun in the main was that I find myself drawing into it more when I have the lone copy as opposed to multiple. I do have two more copies in the Side for decks where I would need more, though. Thank you for your suggestion, I'll try to work another copy in somewhere.

I actually may switch the Nephe Shaddoll Fusion for another El-Shaddoll Fusion. It's a little easier to get out Construct with the Equip Spell making my Shaddolls Light, but I've really never found a game where I'm not cycling a lone copy of SF and ESF.

The reason I didn't have Snatch Steal in the deck was simply because I had just re-edited a deck I had been using last format to remove the excess Moralltachs. I might actually replace NSF for Snatch Steal though, now that I think about it.

The HTS Psyhemuth, while a solid suggestion, isn't exactly worth it in my eyes. You're losing two cards in order to make it, and while it gets rid of your opponent's monster, it gets rid of your own, minusing yourself further. Goyo is a gigantic beatstick while also generating Sychro fodder for the awkward turn when you flip Falcon and can't do anything with him after his effect.

Caius I also like but with every deck Special Summoning, especially with Nekroz about to hit the TCG meta come mid-format, Vanity's is a -must- main in a competitive deck.

The Full House in the Side was more of a test card, I intended it to hit backrow and Qliphort scales while killing their backrow and an Artifact should I need to. I can maybe work in another Fairy Wind instead, along with the final MST. Flying "C", while a great card in concept, doesn't show up in any of my duels when I side it in and try to run it, it ends up being at the bottom of the deck. Then again, it's DN's shuffling system that gets some of the blame.

I thank you for your tests, and I assure you this post is not to complain but to give feedback.
Back to top Go down
INUZIRO
Obelisk Blue
Obelisk Blue
INUZIRO

Immune to warnings? : Yes
Losses : 0
Wins : 2

PostSubject: Re: GiantPenguin Test Results   GiantPenguin Test Results EmptyFri Jan 16, 2015 8:33 pm

lol. i honestly think this is a perfect score for any entry. good job man.
Back to top Go down
http://forum.duelingnetwork.com/index.php?/user/70625-inuziro/
KING_ATLAS
The King
The King
KING_ATLAS

Immune to warnings? : no
Losses : 3
Wins : 18

PostSubject: Re: GiantPenguin Test Results   GiantPenguin Test Results EmptyFri Jan 16, 2015 8:36 pm

I dont mind it at all,i hope my comments helped u,Flying G its a gread card against BA because not only u stop them from xyzs u also take advantage of the negative eff of the BA monsters of not being able to be with another non ba monsters,another card i would suggest is Ojama trio,being not only good for that but also being good against qliphs,cuz u make 3 spots of the field useless,the ojama trio tokens cant be tributed so they are useless monster zones.Hope it helped u and welcome to NA
Back to top Go down
http://ask.fm/DanCubano
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GiantPenguin Test Results   GiantPenguin Test Results Empty

Back to top Go down

GiantPenguin Test Results
Page 1 of 1