North Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Duel Academy for everyone!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The academy has been shut down, please click here for more details.

INTRO RP STORY : The Prophecy (part 3)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
(RPFC) Shiki
Ra Yellow
Ra Yellow
(RPFC) Shiki

Immune to warnings? : No
Warnings : No Warning
Losses : 1

INTRO RP STORY : The Prophecy (part 3) Empty
PostSubject: INTRO RP STORY : The Prophecy (part 3)   INTRO RP STORY : The Prophecy (part 3) EmptyMon Jan 12, 2015 3:42 pm

A month passed by and the Dreamwhisperer found 20 woman so far. They were caught and brought to Nimrod. There Tarek took care of the woman. They searched and looked at the babays but non of them had the sign. Tarek was dissepointed. Why didnt thety find it yet !!

The rumors trhat a dreamwhisperers walked through the land spreaded really fast. Still it took 3 more weeks before the news reached the village where Ilahja lived. Tassea ordered her student to get Ilahja to her as soon as possible. Xara a young 15 years old girl left and ran to Ilahja s house. She knocked on the door and took Ilahja with her to the healer. She asked if she was alright. Ilahja told her she felt alot stronger after all the rest. Tassea then told Ilahja that about the Dreamwhisperer and that is was located at a village close to theirs. They had to leave as son as possible. She told ehr they would leave tommorrow. Ilahja was suprised but understood that decision. Tassea told her to rest more. While she rested Tassea and Xara prepared everything.

High in the mountains in a cave a Sunbird prepared himself to fly out . Lately he stopped searching for other sunbrids. He searched for years but stil found no one. They all probably died when The Dark Creator and his army attacked. He was the last one. He stopped with eating and lay in his cave. He was ready to die and go to the others on the other side. Then he had a dream about a young woman with fire red hair. Every night it came back. He started toeat again but still the dreamdidntstop. The dream gave him new life spirit. He wanted to find that woman and protect her.
After all those dreams he decided tonight he would find her. He found the girl and watched her 24/7

The next morning everythign was prepared and the 3 woman left.
They didnt notice that the sunbird was following them. Thhey traveled fast and the whole day. When it went dark they made a camp and fell asleep.

Later around midnight the Dreamwhisperer felt 3 woman nearby. He walked closer. With his power to look deep in soemeioene s soul find its deepest secrets and see their dreams he would be able to find t\out if one of the woman maby was pregnant but he wasnt in range yet. He walked closer. The sunbird noticed the monster and scared it did fly away. Leaving the 3 sleeping woman helpless behind. The creature walked closer.

Tassea Xara and Ilahja woke up and looked around. Somehow they didnt feel they were alone anymore. They sawnothing but the orange stone around Ilahja s neck was glowing. Tassea whispered the thing that was overthere int he darkness was probably the dreamwhisperer. TThey were found. They failed. Then the ornage stone suddenly made a orange barrier around the woman.

The creature was confused. He really flet 3 woman infront of him but now they were gone. They were just gone and instead he sad a bright light. He disliked the light. He hated it and walked away as fast as it could. He stil had 1 villgae to go before he finally could leave this world and go back to his own dimension.

When he was gone the stone stopped shining.Everyoen was suprised even Ilahja. SHe couldnt explain what happeend. That night they tried to sleep but were not able to anymore. The next morning the left early.

after a few more days later in the afternoon the ladys were still on there way. They heard far in te distance horses. They couldnt see them yet but the loud noises were easy to hear. They stood on the side of the road and waited untill the horses passed by. A feww second later thehorses driven by knights of Nimrod appeared. They drove fast and the woman were hoping they would be gone soon. The knights had other plans. There leader stopped when he was close to Ilahja and Tassea. Xara stood a fe meters infront of the other 2 woman and watched also at the knights.

The leader smiled and ordered his man to stop. He asked what 3 ladys were doing here ont his road. After Tassea hang up a story she hoped the man would be satisfied with her explenation and would leave. Still the man had other plans. He told his man they would put up there camp here and keep the woman company.

One of the man turned his horse to Xara and drove fast to her. SHe saw himcomming and was scared. The Knight got closer and closer. The 15 years old girl couldnt keep calm anymore and ran into the woods. The knight and a second went after her. a few minutes later the horses appeaerd on the road without the knights. Then they heard loud screaming. It was Xara who was screaming. Tassea and Ilahja heard the screaming and watched with tears in there eyes and helpless at the other man . Tassea ran forward and slammed with her fists agaisnt the armor of the leader. You cant do this,you dont have the rigt to do this she said. The man knocked her out and bound her on a tree.

Xara s screams keept going but no one was able to help.

While all this was going on Naemy was sitting in her hidingspot watching the man attacking the 3 woman but she wasnt able to help. The elf couldnt take on so many soldiers on her own. She was forced to watch. Later a hfgfew houres ago a shining angel appeared to her and did lead her to this place. The angel told her that the baby this ight would be born and that it was Naemy's quest to bring it to a safe place. To the monks who still prayed for Horakhty. There the baby would be safe. Naemy dint want to beleive her but the idea that this maby was the chance to revenge her younger sister Shari drove her here. If that baby would liv then The Dark Creator would be defeated. Naemy still blamed herself for not going with Shari. Still now se hasd to do wht was asked of her.

Meanwhile the Sunbird calmed down and went back to the camp. The 3 woman were gone. He started searching but wasnt able to find them yet. Then he heard a loud scream. It was the scream of Ilahja the woman witht he fire red hair. He did fly as fast as he could.

Ilahja layed on the ground. SHe tried to run away like Xara tried but bwioth her heavy belly the knights quickly captured her. They brought her back to the road. Now she was laying on the ground with the soldiers around her looking at her with a look in their eyes that scared her. The leader said he would go first. He ripped Ilahja s clothes and showed his man her breast. He touched them and wanted to go further. He went down her body. The man did hold Ilahja s legs and the man was reafdy to begin. Then the orange stone shined and fired a hot beam at the man. His face was burned and he flew a few meters through the air. The other man shocked stepped away form t he woman. The stone around her neck was still shining ready to protect its owner again.

The Sunbird heard a explosion and Naemyts also wanted to jump in because of allt he comotion. Still she went back into her hiding spot because the soldiers that went after Xara did also now appear on the road. They wanted to know what happened. They saw their leavder. He looked horrible and his face was melting.

The sunbird fly high in the sky and shouted its battle cry. The soldiers looked up and saw the sunbird. They ran back to there horses as fast as they could. They dint bother about tere helpless leader and fled. Still the mandidnt see the danger coming. He didntknow what was happeneing. Then the Sunbird was infront of him and attacked the man with his beak crushing the mans skull. There was a big wholle in its skull and the man fell dead on the ground.

The bird landed and walked to Ilahja. He layed a wing on Ilahja's naked body and kept her warm with his feathers.

Naemy was supriused to see a Sunbird. It almost did hit her too but now the guards were gone she could leave her hidingspot. She cut th e ropes to free tassea. Then the Elf went into the forest. A fewmomnets later she found Xara. Shewalked closer and saw the young 15 year old girl was dead. Tears appeared eyes because of the harmed body of the innocent young girl. She walked away and found the coat of Xara and covered her dead naked body in it.
It was too horrible to look at the body. Xara's limbs were crooked, her hair were mixed-up. Her half opened grey eyes looked blind infront of her. Between her legs was still blood dripping of the young violated body. Lots of cute and bite wounds showed Naemy that the soldiers gave Xara a painful death. She took the body in the coat and walked back.

Naemy was back on the road. Tassea was already busy with Ilahja. The she saw the elf and that she was carrying something. She noticed it was Xara's coat. Tears appeared. Xara was dead. The elf layed her down. Tassea looked sayd at her dead student but looked at the elf and went her attention to her. She asked the elf if she could help her. SHe pointed at Ilahja and told the elf that the baby was comming. Quickly they acted fast.

Ilahja cryed because of the pain but she fought through and pushed. later she heared a baby crying. Tassea told her it was a girl. Ilahja smiled and touched the baby happy. She said she would name her Sunnivah. Naemy asked if she also could hold Sunnivah. Tassea gave her the baby and she looked at the back of Sunnivah and showed it to Tassea and Ilahja. There was te sign of the two moons.

Sunnivah was the one of the dark magician's phrophecy. Ilahja felt weak and sunndely grabbed Tassea s hand.

Tassea promise me ythat Sunnivah will be safe. Please Tassea. She took of er neckless and gave it to Tassea. Give it to her when she is old enough. Tassea shocked looked at the young woman. She saw how weak Ilahja was ad that she wouldnt be able to safe her life.

Ilahja closed her eyes with a smile on her face. Tassea and everythignwas gone. Around her it was white. A shining angel appeared. It welcomed Ilahja and asked her if she was ready to go and tha she furfilled her quest. Ilahja struggled and wanted back. She wanted to be with Sunnivah her bf Kjelther mother Tha-Ury and her friends Iowen and Nagika. The angel explained her that wasnt possible. That they could use her to get to Sunnivah. Still Ilahaja didnt want to go. Then infront of her apeared a tunnel. Throughthe tunnel came 2 people . They walked closer to her. Ilahja looked and saw it were her momand big sister. She forgot about all her worried and ran to her sister and real mother. She hugged them.

Tassea watched how Ilahja released her last breath. She stood up with pain in her heart. She lost 2 of her friends today. Two wonderfull woman. SHe went to Naemy who just wanted to leave. SHe walked to her and gave Naemy the neckles and told her that the name of the baby would be Sunnivah. The elf promised her she would give Sunnivah the neckles when she would be old enough and that she would bring her to a safe place. Then she left. Now only Tassea was left.

She walked to the pony and made 2 stretchers. She layed Xara and Ilahja on them and bound the stretches on the pony. Then she went her journey back home with the sad news.

HEEEYy this is the whole prophecy in my next post the RP will finally start off and i hope you al are fired up. Its time to start this amazing stuff off. I hope you all enjoyed this intro. I did all i could and i hope it was enjoyable to read. I used all my imagintation for this and a dream i had lately. I imagined everything myself so you all know. I hope to see you all soion in the RP to RP with me. Leave your comments nbelow if you wnat to and ty for youer time reading this i promise i wont dissepoint you all

Back to top Go down

INTRO RP STORY : The Prophecy (part 3)
Page 1 of 1