North Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Duel Academy for everyone!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The academy has been shut down, please click here for more details.

Football Transfer Market

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
(All Stars) Pharaoh
Ra Yellow
Ra Yellow
(All Stars) Pharaoh

Immune to warnings? : No

Football Transfer Market  Empty
PostSubject: Football Transfer Market    Football Transfer Market  EmptyTue Dec 30, 2014 1:40 pm

As though who follow football know, the transfer window is just about to open. So i wan't your thoughts on who might end up where. My dream transfer would be for CR7 to come back to Man United, however at this moment in time its more likely that Messi will leave Barcelona. 

So who do you think realistically will move and what your dream transfer would be.  
Back to top Go down
kirito

Warnings : 3rd Warning

PostSubject: Re: Football Transfer Market    Football Transfer Market  EmptyTue Dec 30, 2014 1:52 pm

i am an arsneal fan i belive messi might come to arsneal as he always liked arsneal as a team and liked wenger relasticly we need a defender maybe douglas consta will come in tho wenger always keeps the defense the way it is douglas costa and wellbeck could be a good duo with great potential i would also like a new manger gotta get rid of wenget
Back to top Go down
(All Stars) Pharaoh
Ra Yellow
Ra Yellow
(All Stars) Pharaoh

PostSubject: Re: Football Transfer Market    Football Transfer Market  EmptyTue Dec 30, 2014 1:55 pm

kirito wrote:
i am an arsneal fan i belive messi might come to arsneal as he always liked arsneal as a team and liked wenger relasticly we need a defender maybe douglas consta will come in tho wenger always keeps the defense the way it is douglas costa and wellbeck could be a good duo with great potential i would also like a new manger gotta get rid of wenget

Wenger missed his chance to sign Messi when he was 16 and won't have the financial capacity. The only realistic club Messi would go to in the BPL would be Chelsea or Man City. 

As for Wenger i think he might leave at the end of the season.
Back to top Go down
Hero
Assistant
Assistant
Hero

Warnings : First Warning
Losses : 1
Wins : 3

PostSubject: Re: Football Transfer Market    Football Transfer Market  EmptyTue Dec 30, 2014 2:19 pm

I'm a Man United supporter,but even I know CR7 isn't coming back.But we do need to bulk up our defense.
Back to top Go down
(All Stars) Pharaoh
Ra Yellow
Ra Yellow
(All Stars) Pharaoh

PostSubject: Re: Football Transfer Market    Football Transfer Market  EmptyTue Dec 30, 2014 2:47 pm

Hero wrote:
I'm a Man United supporter,but even I know CR7 isn't coming back.But we do need to bulk up our defense.

Unfortunately not but you can always dream. As for defense i believe our current targets are Mat Hummles and Kevin Strootman.
Back to top Go down
kirito

PostSubject: Re: Football Transfer Market    Football Transfer Market  EmptyTue Dec 30, 2014 3:49 pm

i belive winsten reid a would be nice for arsneal very good cb and ron vlarr would be nice and our def would be good and true we dnt have the capcaity to sign messi i would be happy if we can land reid and vlarr we might be able to content for a championship soon i m hoping jovetic might not happen but like maybe 35 mil for him would work he is a very very talented striker
Back to top Go down
(All Stars) Pharaoh
Ra Yellow
Ra Yellow
(All Stars) Pharaoh

PostSubject: Re: Football Transfer Market    Football Transfer Market  EmptyTue Dec 30, 2014 3:50 pm

kirito wrote:
i belive winsten reid a would be nice for arsneal very good  cb and ron vlarr would be nice and our def would be good and true we dnt have the capcaity to sign messi i would be happy if we can land reid  and vlarr we might be able to content for a championship soon i m hoping jovetic might not happen but like maybe 35 mil for him would work he is a very very talented striker

The only way Arsenal would be able to contend for the premiership is if Wenger left.
Back to top Go down
kirito

PostSubject: Re: Football Transfer Market    Football Transfer Market  EmptyTue Dec 30, 2014 3:55 pm

well assuming tat happens ofc wenger is a bad manger he is good but like he save money no sign world class just talent but we need ppl to lead the talent and vlarr and reid would be good for defense so our midfeild and attack can score goals defense wins championships also tickie tacka just wnt work anymore in bpl much
Back to top Go down
(All Stars) Pharaoh
Ra Yellow
Ra Yellow
(All Stars) Pharaoh

PostSubject: Re: Football Transfer Market    Football Transfer Market  EmptyTue Dec 30, 2014 3:58 pm

kirito wrote:
well assuming tat happens ofc wenger is a bad manger he is good but like he save money no sign world class just talent but we need ppl to lead the talent and vlarr and reid would be good for  defense so our midfeild and attack can score goals defense wins championships also tickie tacka just wnt work anymore in bpl much

Wenger is a bit old fashion like Ferguson. He tries to get the best out of the resources available to him, except Ferguson was much better at it, apart from it left Man United having a 200 million transfer budget and is getting results.
Back to top Go down
kirito

PostSubject: Re: Football Transfer Market    Football Transfer Market  EmptyTue Dec 30, 2014 4:13 pm

very true fergy was a better menger and yes ik he is but now the top teams all buying world class players and arsneal defense is old and wenger not getting results
Back to top Go down
(All Stars) Pharaoh
Ra Yellow
Ra Yellow
(All Stars) Pharaoh

PostSubject: Re: Football Transfer Market    Football Transfer Market  EmptyTue Dec 30, 2014 4:14 pm

Chlesea have one of the oldest defense but it works.
Back to top Go down
LockTop
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
LockTop

Warnings : No Warning

PostSubject: Re: Football Transfer Market    Football Transfer Market  EmptyFri Jan 02, 2015 1:36 pm

Reus is bound to leave BVB, hes outgrown them and most of their talent leaves for Bayern Munich (Gotze, Lewandowski) but to be honest I think hes more likely to leave for real madrid or barca (hes been taking spanish lessons for the last few weeks)
Back to top Go down
LockTop
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
LockTop

Warnings : No Warning

PostSubject: Re: Football Transfer Market    Football Transfer Market  EmptyFri Jan 02, 2015 1:40 pm

And I think theres a good chance jurgen klopp will leave to manage arsenal because lets face it, wengers time as arsenal manager is over soon and jurgen klopp seems to be the most likely candidate.
Back to top Go down
(All Stars) Pharaoh
Ra Yellow
Ra Yellow
(All Stars) Pharaoh

PostSubject: Re: Football Transfer Market    Football Transfer Market  EmptySat Jan 03, 2015 12:12 am

Reus will end up in the Premier League, either Chelsea or Manchester United.
Back to top Go down
Hero
Assistant
Assistant
Hero

PostSubject: Re: Football Transfer Market    Football Transfer Market  EmptySat Jan 03, 2015 2:21 am

I want Reus to come to Manchester,but he's too injury prone.And I don't want Manchester to take the same risk Barca did with Vermalean.But yeah Van Gaal is looking at Bal atm.And Hi Locktop
Back to top Go down
(All Stars) Pharaoh
Ra Yellow
Ra Yellow
(All Stars) Pharaoh

PostSubject: Re: Football Transfer Market    Football Transfer Market  EmptySat Jan 03, 2015 2:47 am

In order to get Bale RM wan't De Gea included in any deal and that's not going to happen.
Back to top Go down
Hero
Assistant
Assistant
Hero

PostSubject: Re: Football Transfer Market    Football Transfer Market  EmptySat Jan 03, 2015 3:27 am

There's always Hazard.
Back to top Go down
(All Stars) Pharaoh
Ra Yellow
Ra Yellow
(All Stars) Pharaoh

PostSubject: Re: Football Transfer Market    Football Transfer Market  EmptySat Jan 03, 2015 4:16 am

Chelsea aren't buying any players this window so they won't let any of there main players go.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Football Transfer Market    Football Transfer Market  Empty

Back to top Go down

Football Transfer Market
Page 1 of 1