North Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Duel Academy for everyone!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The academy has been shut down, please click here for more details.

x-saber new support cards: slash slash slash

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
patrick1324
Ra Yellow
Ra Yellow

Immune to warnings? : No
Warnings : No Warning

x-saber new support cards: slash slash slash Empty
PostSubject: x-saber new support cards: slash slash slash   x-saber new support cards: slash slash slash EmptySat Nov 01, 2014 7:32 am

saber reflect

quick play spell

When you take damage while you control an "X-Saber" monster: Gain LP equal to the damage you took, and if you do, inflict that same amount of damage to your opponent, then you can add 1 "Saber" Spell/Trap Card or 1 "Gottoms" card from your Deck to your hand.
You can only activate 1 "Saber Reflect" per turn.

1)i checked wiki, this card can activate during damage step, you can even activate this card if your only x-saber will destroy by by battle according to damage step rule.(please check 7 wonder step of damage step)

2)this card total have 6 target(included this card and the new x-saber support card)can be added by this effect.

3)this card can is a magic cylinder that will not negate attack, but you also like never take damage (lost and gain back)

4)this card can also work well to anti burn deck(but this card cannot activate as chain link 2 or higher)

5)this card can be activate during either player turn, you should use it on:
a) pashuul and darksoul
reason:both have 100 atk only, pashuul cannot destroy by battle and darksoul can search a x-saber monster during end phase, let them know what is burn^^

b)xx-saber emmersblade
reason:not a good choice if compare with use on pashuul or darksoul, but you will let this card destroy by battle to use his effect anyway^^

haha, not bad right^^

then lets see another support card for x-saber now

Gottoms' Emergency Convocation

normal spell

You can only activate 1 “Gottoms’ Emergency Convocation” per turn. During the turn you activate this card, you cannot enter your Battle Phase. (1) If you control an “X-Saber” Synchro Monster: Target 2 “X-Saber” monsters in your Graveyard; Special Summon those 2 targets, ignoring their Summoning conditions. Their ATK becomes 0, and they are destroyed during the End Phase.

1)searchable, with which card? i think everyone should knew now

2)this is the only card can summon faultroll now, most of the x-saber player(like me and atlas) felt disapointed because gottom' emergency call cannot summon faultroll.

3)but this card have 5 restrict effect/condition
a)activate only when you control synchro a x-saber synchro monster(can be dead draw)

b)cannot process battle phase(not a big problem)

c)once per turn(not a big problem too, i dont even think this is restrict)

d)destroy during end phase and atk become 0
(atk become 0 does not matter at all, you cannot atk anyway)
(cdestroy during end phase, this mean you need to use them as xyz material or synchro material)

but if compare with emergency call, i think emergency call still better than this card.

Back to top Go down
INUZIRO
Obelisk Blue
Obelisk Blue
INUZIRO

Immune to warnings? : Yes
Losses : 0
Wins : 2

PostSubject: Re: x-saber new support cards: slash slash slash   x-saber new support cards: slash slash slash EmptySat Nov 01, 2014 7:36 pm

problem with this card is that you have to take the damage, at times its not worth it, specially in these fast pace META, i think teching it for a search may be notable but there are just too much stuff that can easily take space for this card in a deck slot of 40 cards, also as for the damage thing, idk, like i have a fire based troll deck that uses VOLCANIC COUNTER: http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Volcanic_Counter
and its like i cant even risk using it if im down LP and alot of things deplete your LP now a days so with that being said i feel this card is just bleh.
Back to top Go down
http://forum.duelingnetwork.com/index.php?/user/70625-inuziro/
patrick1324
Ra Yellow
Ra Yellow

Immune to warnings? : No

PostSubject: Re: x-saber new support cards: slash slash slash   x-saber new support cards: slash slash slash EmptySat Nov 01, 2014 9:29 pm

actually i think i can just atk with pashuul and dark soul.......
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: x-saber new support cards: slash slash slash   x-saber new support cards: slash slash slash Empty

Back to top Go down

x-saber new support cards: slash slash slash
Page 1 of 1