North Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Duel Academy for everyone!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The academy has been shut down, please click here for more details.

OverCritical Designs Recuitment

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kaiser
Graphic Designer-Hades
Graphic Designer-Hades
Kaiser

Immune to warnings? : No
Warnings : No Warning

OverCritical Designs Recuitment Empty
PostSubject: OverCritical Designs Recuitment   OverCritical Designs Recuitment EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 7:29 pm

Hello everyone of NA. This is your friendly neighborhood GFXer Raid. I'm here today looking for recruiting GFXers for my GFX team, OverCritical Designs. Becoming a member of OverCritical will come with certain benefits. Some of these benefits are access to my personal resources, Access to the team Youtube channel, Skype Call Tutorials, Custom Art such as Twitter Banner, Youtube Banner, Avatar, Signature and many more.

As a member of this team you will be required to make Collaboration art with members of the team, Speedart and many more.

So if you are now interested in joining team there is certain requirements needed before you can join.

1. You need to be interested and show your love for OverCritical Designs. Wink
2. I will need you to post below a few of your designs that YOU created in order for me to get a basic idea on your skill level on designs.
3. I will give you a simple test of 10 questions to test your knowledge on the basics of graphic designs and see what you will need to improve on to be a professional designer.

(Do not lie to me on the images you present to me. Cause I will find out and the consequences will be severe)

Now good luck with your art and always put your heart and soul into your art.

~Raid
Back to top Go down

OverCritical Designs Recuitment
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
North Academy :: Deck and Gfx Office :: GFX Office-
Jump to: