North Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Duel Academy for everyone!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The academy has been shut down, please click here for more details.

about darkness neosphere

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
patrick1324
Ra Yellow
Ra Yellow

Immune to warnings? : No
Warnings : No Warning

about darkness neosphere Empty
PostSubject: about darkness neosphere   about darkness neosphere EmptyThu Sep 25, 2014 8:39 am

darkness neosphere

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except by sending 1 Fiend-Type monster you control and 1 Fiend-Type monster from your hand to the Graveyard when your opponent's monster declares an attack. This card cannot be destroyed by battle. Once per turn, you can return all face-up Trap Cards you control to the hand.

i watch the bayar duel and his opponent summon this monster, bayar try to activate alpha(bayar use tellarknight deck, i lazy to explain what alpha work, it can negate monster effect activation)

so here come a question, we all know this monster first sentences is summon condition right? so i tell bayar cannot do this, and he continue the duel without activate alpha.

then i check the some information for sure, but 2 wed site wrote it can be negate........ but i can sure the summon is summon condition, there say this is quick effect== so can respond to attack, but i believe the attack just the condition for this summon condition to activate.....

http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Forum:Divine_Wrath_vs._Darkness_Neosphere%3F

http://www.pojo.biz/board/showthread.php?t=831785

i want to collect answer, admin pls dont lock it after you answer it, thank you
Back to top Go down
KM888

KM888

PostSubject: Re: about darkness neosphere   about darkness neosphere EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 2:50 pm

I know it took me a while to answer. But I only just started answering to ruling questions.

Yes Alpha can negate Darkness Neosphere's summon. It actually is a monster effect that activates to summon it. Sending 2 fiends (1from hand and 1 from field) to grave is a cost.

So you send, and reveal Darkness Neosphere. Then Alpha could've been activated and destroyed Neosphere.
Back to top Go down
patrick1324
Ra Yellow
Ra Yellow

PostSubject: Re: about darkness neosphere   about darkness neosphere EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 3:52 pm

thank you
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: about darkness neosphere   about darkness neosphere Empty

Back to top Go down

about darkness neosphere
Page 1 of 1