North Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Duel Academy for everyone!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The academy has been shut down, please click here for more details.

Do you think the donation system is fair?

Go down 
+3
(RPFC) Shiki
Sasuke Uchiha
Hero
7 posters

yes or no?
YES
Do you think the donation system is fair? I_vote_lcap54%Do you think the donation system is fair? I_vote_rcap
 54% [ 7 ]
NO
Do you think the donation system is fair? I_vote_lcap46%Do you think the donation system is fair? I_vote_rcap
 46% [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 13

Poll closed

AuthorMessage

Do you think the donation system is fair? Empty
PostSubject: Do you think the donation system is fair?   Do you think the donation system is fair? EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 8:50 am

Okay, now as you know we have this rule where you must have 100  posts to access donation system(this includes buying and purchasing for someone)

What this means is that you cannot donate to someone who has less then 100 posts nor can you make purchases for them...

Is this fair?

Vote canceling is allowed.
Back to top Go down
Hero
Assistant
Assistant
Hero

Immune to warnings? : No
Warnings : First Warning
Losses : 1
Wins : 3

PostSubject: Re: Do you think the donation system is fair?   Do you think the donation system is fair? EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 8:52 am

It's stupid,that you need 10 posts,just to gain DP.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke Uchiha
Sasuke Uchiha

Warnings : No Warning
Losses : 2
Wins : 0

PostSubject: Re: Do you think the donation system is fair?   Do you think the donation system is fair? EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 8:53 am

I think it shud be 25-50 post to make a donation. and if you are donating for soemone else, have them give you a reasonable amount of DP in exchange Very Happy
Back to top Go down
(RPFC) Shiki
Ra Yellow
Ra Yellow
(RPFC) Shiki

PostSubject: Re: Do you think the donation system is fair?   Do you think the donation system is fair? EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 9:22 am

It is because i think you must be able to send DP back to others if you donate to them.
Also i think you need to get the DP by yourself. If you ask me just delete the donation system.

Also with 100 posts it means you are active and such. Getting 100 posts is easy anyway. Look at the spamming topic games. If you are active in that you cn get 100 posts in 1 day

I should keep itthe way it is now
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Do you think the donation system is fair?   Do you think the donation system is fair? EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 9:55 am

I think yes, because if you're not going to be an active member of this academy, why should you gain access to the donation system? By gaining 100 posts, this shows you're going to be active, and it shows that you're not just gonna join up and sit around in the chatbox expecting to gain access to things with out giving NA something in return.
Back to top Go down
EbilKid
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
EbilKid

Losses : 0
Wins : 4

PostSubject: Re: Do you think the donation system is fair?   Do you think the donation system is fair? EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 10:01 am

I agree with Nickz. 100 posts is just a little bit too much unless you're a spammy person. o.o 20 Would be fairly enough, I guess.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Do you think the donation system is fair?   Do you think the donation system is fair? EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 10:01 am

You say that, but it's really easy to get 100 posts.. look at me.. I have like 1000+ posts.. I gained 100 posts at this academy in a week. It's really not hard.
Back to top Go down
Hero
Assistant
Assistant
Hero

Warnings : First Warning
Wins : 3

PostSubject: Re: Do you think the donation system is fair?   Do you think the donation system is fair? EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 10:02 am

Thanks to my games,it's helped people gain more posts. Very Happy But still,why 100?
Back to top Go down
CryonixHeat™
CryonixHeat
CryonixHeat
CryonixHeat™

PostSubject: Re: Do you think the donation system is fair?   Do you think the donation system is fair? EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 10:05 am

I am a perfectly active member here, and I have no reason to post, but I want a blasted name change, and a friend offered to pay.
Back to top Go down
EbilKid
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
EbilKid

Wins : 4

PostSubject: Re: Do you think the donation system is fair?   Do you think the donation system is fair? EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 10:08 am

ScorpionKing wrote:
I am a perfectly active member here, and I have no reason to post, but I want a blasted name change, and a friend offered to pay.

You shouldn't post it here, dude. Either post in a new topic you make or just wait for an admin on the chatbox, otherwise, I think this is called spamming. :/
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Do you think the donation system is fair?   Do you think the donation system is fair? EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 10:11 am

ScorpionKing wrote:

You don't seem that active. An active members, is online a fair bit, and contributes to the academy by joining in on stuff and making posts.. you have 16 posts..
Back to top Go down
CryonixHeat™
CryonixHeat
CryonixHeat
CryonixHeat™

PostSubject: Re: Do you think the donation system is fair?   Do you think the donation system is fair? EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 10:18 am

*Judgment Dragon* wrote:
ScorpionKing wrote:

You don't seem that active. An active members, is online a fair bit, and contributes to the academy by joining in on stuff and making posts.. you have 16 posts..

I'm here all the time, I've made gfx for PLlivingston, making an avatar for Lawliet now

I dont see why I should have to spam to be seen
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Do you think the donation system is fair?   Do you think the donation system is fair? EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 10:32 am

You don't have to spam. No one is asking you to spam. I just think if you want to gain access to a luxury, like the donation system, you should give something back to the academy.
Back to top Go down
(RPFC) Shiki
Ra Yellow
Ra Yellow
(RPFC) Shiki

PostSubject: Re: Do you think the donation system is fair?   Do you think the donation system is fair? EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 10:52 am

Look scorpion the games are a way to give you points and posts. You want donation then earnit and making a avatar and a gfx is not active. It just isnt. Maby you didnt know but the more posts a acdemy has the higher they get in the rankings. That gives NA the oppertunity tobecome the top academyso it not nly helps us if we post it also helps the academy.  

16 posts means your not active at all. If i am fair i do not see you that much eather Wink

If you ask me
The donation system is to soft it shold be increased to 120 posts or mby even 150

Yoou can say i already maby have the posts but i never asked back then for a donation i wanted to earn it on my own.

Last edited by Anna on Sat Sep 20, 2014 10:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Do you think the donation system is fair?   Do you think the donation system is fair? EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 10:53 am

Thank you Anna, I completely agree with you there.
Back to top Go down
bayar16
Admin
Admin
bayar16

Wins : 5

PostSubject: Re: Do you think the donation system is fair?   Do you think the donation system is fair? EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 11:07 am

simply fair enough 100 post is easy to get if your active
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Do you think the donation system is fair?   Do you think the donation system is fair? EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 12:08 pm

rule stays topic locked.
Back to top Go down
INUZIRO
Obelisk Blue
Obelisk Blue
INUZIRO

Immune to warnings? : Yes
Wins : 2

PostSubject: Re: Do you think the donation system is fair?   Do you think the donation system is fair? EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 12:11 pm

the system was implimented to help the growth of new members integrate into topics and actually participate in events and tourneys with posts and their own opinions on matters, the 100 post mark was a define marker, as it is definitely easy to accomplish in a matter of a week or two withouth the spam effect. and also, having i lowered or deleted will mean we would have a member if he is befriended by a new person, the person without any post or limited amount of activity would be taking tests constantly, asking for name changes and things of that matter that would first of, waste Staff members times as they are not going to be active to represent the academy, second be inconsiderate towards those who are actually active and are doing something for their progress and three make getting obbie or access to anything pretty easy. if you deter or elimintate the 100 post mark then it would mean we would have to change the entire structure of how simple and easy it is to access everything in North Academy after reaching that achievement. Please reconsider your thoughts

-MOMMA INUZ
Back to top Go down
http://forum.duelingnetwork.com/index.php?/user/70625-inuziro/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do you think the donation system is fair?   Do you think the donation system is fair? Empty

Back to top Go down

Do you think the donation system is fair?
Page 1 of 1