North Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Duel Academy for everyone!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The academy has been shut down, please click here for more details.

A NEW ERA (RP EVENT)

Go down 
+9
Kaiser
(RPFC) Shiki
INUZIRO
Runzy
repeater
Tiger9866
[finalpain]Alpha
Professor Banner
Hero
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
INUZIRO
Obelisk Blue
Obelisk Blue
INUZIRO

Immune to warnings? : Yes
Warnings : No Warning
Losses : 0
Wins : 2

A NEW ERA (RP EVENT) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: A NEW ERA (RP EVENT)   A NEW ERA (RP EVENT) - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 09, 2014 10:16 am

First topic message reminder :

EVENT

INTRO:
Hey wasup momma inuz here with a new RP, straight of the chrome dome, you know what i mean....homes... oh gosh i suck at rapping but meh...im decent at this though. anyways. im comin' at ya with this New RP that will probably break every 4th wall, border and everything that you can think of all in one.

Rules:
Besides the NA rules of engagement.... this is
DONT SPEAK OF IT:
, NO rules except for the rules we just stated, that means everything goes everyting happens everything can occure. nuff said.

the entire universe, and all dimensions connected to it.
A NEW ERA (RP EVENT) - Page 2 Tumblr_static_large

PLOT:
alright so this time around, goddess horakhty is ready to disappear from existense and as the creator of everything and all, she is determined to give he/she/it who is worthy, the crouwn to become the new ruler of all things. as her favorite planet was and forever will be "earth" she has made plans to make that planet the final battleground for all to decided, for only one can stand above the rest as the strongest and become the new ruler. as such, nobody is friends here, and anyone can get their back stabbed. ALL POWERS ARE UNLOCKED, meaning the rules are completely broken, and as such, we can all use GOD MODE, or watever you kids call it these days.

ENEMIES:
everyone you know and love, everyone you see, even yoruself, for those who seek true power will become greedy, and will want it all for themselves. monsters, of all shapes and sizes will come swarming earth, for everyone wants  a chance at being the new GOD/GODDESS

STORY
as she stared intently at the growth of planet earth, and observed the other realms very closely, Horakhty felt it was time to choose a new leader to rule amongst all, for she knew it was her time to leave  and become part of an ever going history.
--
Horakhty: earth....such a primitive place, yet so much potential, no matter what it is under, they always rise to the occasion, i believe with that message of confidence and hope, all realms and worlds alike should be willing to fight for the "NEW ERA" crown right there.
--
she waved her hand and all realms and worlds alike warped in an instane all together forming a new mega "SOLAR" system with the sun being Horakhty herself. as she did so, she spoke for all to hear her, no matter how far and no matter how deep of sleep anyone was, even the dead heard her speak.
--
Horakhty: this is your creator speaking, as such i will keep this brief, you have all been connected together to form a new system, and at the center lays  planet called "earth" in this planet i have hidden a card called "NEW ERA", and that card when found by the chosen one, will give the bearer the power over all things, living dead, past present and future. as i will perish with the passing of history and a NEW ERA will arise, giving birth to your new ruler. it will take one who is brave, strong, and intellectual enough wth such leadership to follow through and find this card. for i have hidden it were only those who seek truth and justice will find it. as such, i bid you all farewell my children, and best of luck for all of you....
--
The signal cut off and the worlds kept going, some brushed it off as a hallucination but many began to prepare to embark to a new journey on earth.
--
EARTH> PRESENT DAY-

After north academy heard the news the gang new that their world will be introuble soon if this was a real message, and they were getting ready to find the card before anyone else could, but where could it be?

Relic/treasure:
A NEW ERA (RP EVENT) - Page 2 Ne10
Back to top Go down
http://forum.duelingnetwork.com/index.php?/user/70625-inuziro/

AuthorMessage
Tiger9866
Chaos White
Chaos White
Tiger9866

Immune to warnings? : No
Losses : 1

PostSubject: Re: A NEW ERA (RP EVENT)   A NEW ERA (RP EVENT) - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 11, 2014 4:17 am

-smirks as i looks at obelisk is summon- looks like yami is here too -my orbs destroys almost all of the vampire army while i sits on the tree and watch the fight as the orbs i created is gone- well that enough
Back to top Go down
(RPFC) Shiki
Ra Yellow
Ra Yellow
(RPFC) Shiki

PostSubject: Re: A NEW ERA (RP EVENT)   A NEW ERA (RP EVENT) - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 11, 2014 9:08 am

Anna runs forward and between all the explosions by using flash step she avoids being hit. She kills the vampires why doesnt gets hit by the attacks
Back to top Go down
Hero
Assistant
Assistant
Hero

Warnings : First Warning
Wins : 3

PostSubject: Re: A NEW ERA (RP EVENT)   A NEW ERA (RP EVENT) - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 11, 2014 9:09 am

*Vampires are defeated* Yami:Nice work Obelisk.Now........what do we do?
Back to top Go down
INUZIRO
Obelisk Blue
Obelisk Blue
INUZIRO

PostSubject: Re: A NEW ERA (RP EVENT)   A NEW ERA (RP EVENT) - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 11, 2014 9:33 am

*in a daze selena wakes up coughing a bit of blood but still stable* gah...kah... bleh! if it wasnt for my imperial dulce' armor i think i would have been split in half by that attack...crap!..*as she sees the majestical fire envelop the vampire army and obelisk ramming his fist into the genisis vampires she stood in awe beside anna, and grabbed annas hand seeing as she knew anna would go berserk into the obliterating force* calm down anna, the vampires are just the beginning, we must keep calm and survive. * she hummed a lullaby and soothed all that were in the area with the scent of s'mores and cocoa in the air as the ashes of the destroyed vamprie army blew in the wind*

-----
MEANWHILE:
x-saber Gottoms: keeeheeeheee.....we finally made it to this crappy planet...MEN! find me that key....and lay waste to that planet.
x-sabers: YES SIR!!!!

(THE X-saber Bounty Squad has arrived, as the ashes from the vampire settle in, what will happen next? and what is this "key" that yugi has?...lets find out)
*the PHANTOM FORTRESS ENTERBLATHNIR readied its cannons and blasted a giant hole right in the middle of the academy destroying everything and everyone in it*
Back to top Go down
Hero
Assistant
Assistant
Hero

PostSubject: Re: A NEW ERA (RP EVENT)   A NEW ERA (RP EVENT) - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 11, 2014 9:39 am

*See's the sabers* Yami:What do you want?
Back to top Go down
INUZIRO
Obelisk Blue
Obelisk Blue
INUZIRO

PostSubject: Re: A NEW ERA (RP EVENT)   A NEW ERA (RP EVENT) - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 11, 2014 9:59 am

Gottoms: oh ho ho ho! what a jolly ol' chap, asking me what do i want...hehehehe
*he looks back at his men laughing*
x-sabers: hahhahahaha

Gottoms: just cuz u beat the easy going vampires and their trinity of bullshit, doesnt mean you can handle rustlers like the big baddies that the X-hunters are! PASHUUL, URUZ, AXEL! come forth!.

men: ayy sir!

Gottoms: scavange the grounds for the key... i think im gonnna play a bit with our new toys.
*the men go around and start destroying buildings and setting things on fire pillaging the entire academy*
oh and by the way. dont even think of summoning that big bulky monster of urs. see that? *points up to the fortress* thatll banish it in an instance if it decides to show its cute little face around here. so now tell me...? all i see is a weak double faced man, 2 pathetic little hybrid females, and that flamethrower over there! *he points to where the tree had ignited the fire, and faultross and 3 other men run towards the tree* now then...i guess im just gonna have to get my pet to chew alil on you before u speak *gottoms starts to whistle loudly and a giant armored lion jumps out of the fortress and smashes a giant crater right beside them* awww what a good boy! whos a good boy! here leo here come to daddy.

Leo,keeper of the sacred tree: RARF!!! GRAWR!!!!
Gottoms: *with a serious tone, he commands* get em, boy.
Back to top Go down
(RPFC) Shiki
Ra Yellow
Ra Yellow
(RPFC) Shiki

PostSubject: Re: A NEW ERA (RP EVENT)   A NEW ERA (RP EVENT) - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 11, 2014 10:34 am

Anna calms down and looks after Selena,
She then orders her army to attack the x-sabers and stop them fro destroying everything.
The power shield dissapears and Selena is ealed totally. She holds her hand.

I promise you selena i wont do anything stupid really. I am glad your armor saved you. I will never let anyone hurt you without etting punished.

Anna kisses Selena's cheeck annd waits for Selena
Are you ready and do you feel strong enough to contineau?

Then while everyone is busy behind Selena and Anna appears a angel.
The angel glows and trys to get their attention.

Anna lifts selena on her shoulder
Selena leans against Anna s shoulder
A NEW ERA (RP EVENT) - Page 2 Sekire14

The Angel teleports them to a another place
Its like a pink bubble

Angel :Hello young lovers i teleported yyou bot here because the love of you 2 is so strong that something is created but if you two split it will also dissapear.
She offers them a view ygo cards

Anna takes them and lok at them
She then finds the 2 cards Angel Queen Anna and Demon Queen Inuziro.
She shows them at Selena and is suprised.

Anna: look my love this are we
Back to top Go down
INUZIRO
Obelisk Blue
Obelisk Blue
INUZIRO

PostSubject: Re: A NEW ERA (RP EVENT)   A NEW ERA (RP EVENT) - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 11, 2014 10:41 am

well then.. *she sighs taking the "angel" card from annas hand* this ones mines. but we best hurry back....i cant let those things touch yugi!
Back to top Go down
Hero
Assistant
Assistant
Hero

PostSubject: Re: A NEW ERA (RP EVENT)   A NEW ERA (RP EVENT) - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 11, 2014 12:45 pm

Yami:I won't need protection.I can't put you at risk. *Summons Dmg* Attack!
Back to top Go down
(RPFC) Shiki
Ra Yellow
Ra Yellow
(RPFC) Shiki

PostSubject: Re: A NEW ERA (RP EVENT)   A NEW ERA (RP EVENT) - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 11, 2014 12:59 pm

Angel: wait you both get all cards that exsist. Those Love cards are a symbo for your love for eachother.
The longer you 2 love eachother the more new cards there will be created. They are relly powerfull. I hope you 2 will use it well and i wish you both goodluck. I will teleport you both back.

They got teleported back
Anna looks at her hand and she is holding the Love cards in her hand and so does Selena.
The Angel disapears. Anna looks back at Selena and looks in her eyes.
She opens her mouth to speak. Her lips form words. I love you Selena does Anna say.

Now lets do this my love. Lets safe the world together.
Back to top Go down
Kaiser
Graphic Designer-Hades
Graphic Designer-Hades
Kaiser

PostSubject: Re: A NEW ERA (RP EVENT)   A NEW ERA (RP EVENT) - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 11, 2014 2:29 pm

After watching the battle transpire in the glass of his wine. Ryou thinks to himself, "So this is the threat that apposes my rule... It should be easy to break their hearts. First, give them "Hope", then obliterate it."

Ryou later then transport to Earth. "Finally to be free from my prison on the moon." Ryou then begins to looks towards the sun setting. "The way a sun sets is beautiful. It reminds me of a world reaching its end."

(Inuziro, I made a character sheet a while ago but I believe someone forgot to check mine to accept it.)
Back to top Go down
[finalpain]Alpha
Admin Slayer
Admin Slayer
[finalpain]Alpha

PostSubject: Re: A NEW ERA (RP EVENT)   A NEW ERA (RP EVENT) - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 11, 2014 5:11 pm

*walks away* these x-sabers are a nuisance. *i could take them out so easy. i may as well help. *finds a group of x-sabers as i go and fight them* wow, they are not tough *gets up and goes to my dorm room and looks out the window* wow, those x-sabers are really fighting hard out there
Back to top Go down
INUZIRO
Obelisk Blue
Obelisk Blue
INUZIRO

PostSubject: Re: A NEW ERA (RP EVENT)   A NEW ERA (RP EVENT) - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 11, 2014 6:04 pm

*selena grabs the card and disolves it into her skin to later be used as it becomes an angel wing tattoo symbol on her left arm* alright. i think this may seem abit babyish but....its time tend these sabers with something i havent used in a while...anna hold on to my arm * selena belches inward with all the air she could muster....and instantly she let out a huge scream being heard from planets across the galaxy8 MOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
*As she screamed a portal the size of the statue of liberty opened and from it a giant tiaramisu hovered forward on her thrown with an angry pout and an apathetic look*

TIaramisu: *sighs* yes...dear...how may i help you...
Selena: mother! *she stomps the ground with a firm approach* you know i have been the least worryful daughter of us all, and i never ask for favors if it is not an emergency at hand...so with that being said...
Tiaramisu: GET TO THE POINT YOU BLUTTERING CHILD!
Selena: gah! ummm...umm...yes mother....could you rid us of these x-sabers...they are threatening our very existence at this moment....if that is not a burden....mother...
Tiaramisu: WELL OF COURSE ITS A BURDEN! I CANT BELIEVE I HAVE SUCH A HELPLESS LITTLE BAFOON FOR A DAUGHTER AND TO THINK YOUR GOING TO BE THE NEXT QUEEN!! HAH!! YOU ALWAYS GET YOURSELF IN SITUATIONS...and...bla....bla ...bla *as she screamed and yelled at selena for her incompetence she waved her hand up and all the x-sabers were sucked into the hole fortress and all being obliterated in the process..and she hovered back in the rift as it closed she still spewd out foul language of her idiotic daughter*
Gottoms: ah! i cant believe...this...gah!!!!!
-----

*selena just stared at the all mighty power her mother possessed fearing to call her ever again* goodness....
Back to top Go down
(RPFC) Shiki
Ra Yellow
Ra Yellow
(RPFC) Shiki

PostSubject: Re: A NEW ERA (RP EVENT)   A NEW ERA (RP EVENT) - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 11, 2014 6:17 pm

Anna is suprised and impressed by her mom
SHe just took away the army like it was nothing.

Anna: wow Selena that was incredible and dont worry about your mothers bad language
You will be the true queen and we always have eachother right?

Anna smiles happy and looks at the last x-saber
Anna : your mother forgot one
She points her finger at him and shoots with a cero his head of his body

Anna: ahhaha thats it now ythey are all gone hahaha was a pleasure to get the last kill
Back to top Go down
INUZIRO
Obelisk Blue
Obelisk Blue
INUZIRO

PostSubject: Re: A NEW ERA (RP EVENT)   A NEW ERA (RP EVENT) - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 11, 2014 6:25 pm

*she smiles at anna and then glares at yugi* you! we need to take u somewere else you punk! i cant have you dying yet! *she drags yugi towards her cafe'* it aint ready yet but ive prepared my new cafe' with the ultimate surveilance, and special defense weapons, lets go!
*she smiles at anna winking at her* we aint gonna go down that easy.
Back to top Go down
Kaiser
Graphic Designer-Hades
Graphic Designer-Hades
Kaiser

PostSubject: Re: A NEW ERA (RP EVENT)   A NEW ERA (RP EVENT) - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 11, 2014 6:47 pm

Ryou walks the streets the patrolling the city for those who recently fought the battle against the x-sabers. Then he suddenly sense a strong presence and then give a evil grin. "Ready or not... Here I come."

The sense of the strong presence lead him to a cafe. Ryou thinks to himself, "This place seems to heavily guarded... I should play it safe for now." Ryou proceeds to walk in the cafe out of curiosity to get a good look of the strong fighters, trying to disguise his strong aura.

As Ryou walks into the cafe trying to find the closest available seat to scout the talent. "Excuse me. But can I get a drink here?" Faking a warm smile to blend in.
Back to top Go down
(RPFC) Shiki
Ra Yellow
Ra Yellow
(RPFC) Shiki

PostSubject: Re: A NEW ERA (RP EVENT)   A NEW ERA (RP EVENT) - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 11, 2014 6:49 pm

Anna smiles back at her* No we wont Selena i will never leave your side.*
I look around in the cafe and it looks adorable from the inside

Anna: selena can we eat something i am little hungry to be honest
Back to top Go down
INUZIRO
Obelisk Blue
Obelisk Blue
INUZIRO

PostSubject: Re: A NEW ERA (RP EVENT)   A NEW ERA (RP EVENT) - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 11, 2014 7:02 pm

*selena sighs with a smile* oh well, i guess i can definitely whip something up for us... *as she prepared pancakes of every flavor and delight with milkshakes, she noticed a man enter her store from her side view, and hearing him ask for somehting to drink, although she knew something was way off from this man...she knew that he looked way to calm for it to be the end of the world as we knew it* uuuuhhh.....what will you have sir? *she waved at an empty booth near him so he could sit down* i apologize for the mess, we are still under construction... so how may i help you... *telepathically she spoke to anna as she grabbed her notepad to write down his order {anna somethings off with this man, idk wat but he is not normal, check for unusual actions} she smiled at the man*
Back to top Go down
Kaiser
Graphic Designer-Hades
Graphic Designer-Hades
Kaiser

PostSubject: Re: A NEW ERA (RP EVENT)   A NEW ERA (RP EVENT) - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 11, 2014 7:18 pm

"I think I'll have a coffee if you wouldn't mind. But nice job with the construction here. I hope people get to see it after the construction done." Ryou gives a warm smile back. Ryou thinks to himself as scouted the people in the cafe. "With this much people it should be easy to narrow that strong presence down. Maybe I should cause a little ruckus to to have them show there true colors." Ryou shows a light grin under his facade.
Back to top Go down
INUZIRO
Obelisk Blue
Obelisk Blue
INUZIRO

PostSubject: Re: A NEW ERA (RP EVENT)   A NEW ERA (RP EVENT) - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 11, 2014 7:21 pm

*as selena serves him coffee she sees the grin for an instance as chills run down her spine for some uneasy reason*....sir...you do know the world is ending right? why arent you with your family? if its not a bother to ask.
{anna, he's not human}
Back to top Go down
(RPFC) Shiki
Ra Yellow
Ra Yellow
(RPFC) Shiki

PostSubject: Re: A NEW ERA (RP EVENT)   A NEW ERA (RP EVENT) - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 11, 2014 7:24 pm

Anna heard her and telepaticilly sends something back ^I will be the waitress and serve him because if you are right i dont want him to do anything bad to youi will now go in and put on some nice work clothes dont worry i will also try to her him out^

Anna stands up and walks to the closet with work clothes. Luckily the man didnt see her yet because Anna was in a smll room in the back of the building before the man entered.
She opens the closet and puts it on

A NEW ERA (RP EVENT) - Page 2 11752710
(this is what im wearing)

Anna waits in the kitchen
^Selena let me take a look then maby i recognize his appearence i feel darkness comming from him^

Back to top Go down
Kaiser
Graphic Designer-Hades
Graphic Designer-Hades
Kaiser

PostSubject: Re: A NEW ERA (RP EVENT)   A NEW ERA (RP EVENT) - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 11, 2014 7:47 pm

"I'm unable to be with my family anymore. I used to have a sister but sadly we got into a fight and now I can't see her anymore" Ryou says while giving a distanent look on his face. As through he was remembering something from his past. "But now I have a question for you. Lets say you could gain the power of a god what would you do?"
Back to top Go down
INUZIRO
Obelisk Blue
Obelisk Blue
INUZIRO

PostSubject: Re: A NEW ERA (RP EVENT)   A NEW ERA (RP EVENT) - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 11, 2014 8:13 pm

ummm....if i did...hmmm... *she ponders on the thought, but soon enough she saw through the question and knew that was what the man really was after...the key... but she decided to play it off to figure out who he was* well...i think i would try to abide universal and dimmensional peace amonst all the living creatures...and help the grow in harmony... although i know that this world has had its fair share of chaos... we have all benefited from them and learn to be more peaceful cuz of it.
*she dwiddles with her fingers hoping the man would try and change any dark views he had in the process of her speech*
Back to top Go down
Kaiser
Graphic Designer-Hades
Graphic Designer-Hades
Kaiser

PostSubject: Re: A NEW ERA (RP EVENT)   A NEW ERA (RP EVENT) - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 11, 2014 8:33 pm

"That a pretty good answer... Although you should know peace can not exist without chaos. Love cannot exist without hate and light cannot exist without darkness. The same with all people... Everyone holds darkness inside of them. But I've always been interested if people would be consume by this darkness or conqure it." Ryou takes a sip of the coffee. "Let's make a little wager, will you be consumed by this very darkness or live to conquer it" Ryou says slowly looking up showing a malicious smile... "I found you" Ryou then starts to emit black and red aura.
Back to top Go down
Tiger9866
Chaos White
Chaos White
Tiger9866

PostSubject: Re: A NEW ERA (RP EVENT)   A NEW ERA (RP EVENT) - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 12, 2014 1:32 am

-after beats some of the x-saber that is missed by selena's mother , i walks around the forest and go to the cafe and sits on the top of the cafe after pass the security silently without being noticed by anyone while put a headphone on and hears what they talking while hear a song- they all searching for the key and if they do become the god what will they do besides of it there will be no way all people would live in harmony and peace because you can't feel that if there is not chaos first
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A NEW ERA (RP EVENT)   A NEW ERA (RP EVENT) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

A NEW ERA (RP EVENT)
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next