North Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Duel Academy for everyone!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The academy has been shut down, please click here for more details.

Judgment Dragon Chaos Test Results

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
KING_ATLAS
The King
The King
KING_ATLAS

Immune to warnings? : no
Warnings : No Warning
Losses : 3
Wins : 18

Judgment Dragon Chaos Test Results Empty
PostSubject: Judgment Dragon Chaos Test Results   Judgment Dragon Chaos Test Results EmptyTue Aug 12, 2014 4:15 pm

Deck -Spirit vs Evols

Attitude -10/10
nothing to add.

Deck Build - 20/25
1 fiendish chain seems a weird choice,u should main 2 or 3 depending on what u would take out,i reccomend u to play at least 2 Breakrough skill and soull charge at 2,it could help u to get ur xyz plays faster,also add evilswarm exction knight to the extra,another 2 cards u shold consider are number 80 and heartdraco.
Competitiveness: 10/15
Creativity: 5/5
originality: 5/5

Skill - 17/25
Control: 7/10
control in games 1 and 3
Siding and side deck: 5/10
Ur deck is a bit random,not very good against current meta,u should add cards like soul drain or dimensional fissure,i dont see a good point in using soul release or chalice,also there a few cars to use over cards like overworked cuz FF are not topping anymore,u should play Lim and Sim at 2 if u want them to be efective,same with gozen match.
General skill and nice moves: 5/5

10 for control of duel,10 for siding and side deck,5for general skill or nice moves

Ruling knowledge - 5/10

Misplays and Corrections - 10/10:
no misplays during the duels.

Result of Duel - 15/20: 2-1 for him

Total: 77/100
Don't be too harsh or too easy on them on each of the above methods of testing.

Srry u didnt made it,i asked KM 4 a second choice and he agreed with me in the deck building aspect
Slifer Red 0-59
Ra Yellow 60-89
Obelisk Blue 90-100
Back to top Go down
http://ask.fm/DanCubano

PostSubject: Re: Judgment Dragon Chaos Test Results   Judgment Dragon Chaos Test Results EmptyTue Aug 12, 2014 4:19 pm

I think you were too harsh with your scores to be honest.
Harsh with the side deck and siding one anyway.
This is because you said
KING_ATLAS wrote:
u should play Lim and Sim at 2 if u want them to be efective,same with gozen match.
When in actual fact Gozen Match was effective against you when I was playing it at 1.
You also said
KING_ATLAS wrote:
Ur deck is a bit random,not very good against current meta
This deck is good against the current META as this deck has beaten Lightsworn, Madolche, H.A.T, Bujin, Evilswarm and even the deck you were playing for the test...
You also said
KING_ATLAS wrote:
i dont see a good point in using soul release or chalice
I play soul release because it's good against Lightsworn and has won me a countless amount of games against them, along with any deck that is grave reliant. Forbidden Chalice because it negates monster effects and is a quick play spell... it works well against H.A.T...
I think you should reconsider the score you gave me for siding and siding skill...
But I will be trying again next week.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Judgment Dragon Chaos Test Results   Judgment Dragon Chaos Test Results EmptyTue Aug 12, 2014 4:41 pm

Also, this is an abandoned test, not chaos white test.
Back to top Go down
Hero
Assistant
Assistant
Hero

Immune to warnings? : No
Warnings : First Warning
Losses : 1
Wins : 3

PostSubject: Re: Judgment Dragon Chaos Test Results   Judgment Dragon Chaos Test Results EmptyTue Aug 12, 2014 4:52 pm

Better luck next time.
Back to top Go down
Professor Banner
Obelisk Blue
Obelisk Blue
Professor Banner

Warnings : 3rd Warning

PostSubject: Re: Judgment Dragon Chaos Test Results   Judgment Dragon Chaos Test Results EmptyTue Aug 12, 2014 4:54 pm

chaos or abandoned? anyways gl next time Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Judgment Dragon Chaos Test Results   Judgment Dragon Chaos Test Results EmptyTue Aug 12, 2014 5:18 pm

This is for abandoned dorm. Thanks guys, Imma try next week again. xD
Back to top Go down
Joshua
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member

PostSubject: Re: Judgment Dragon Chaos Test Results   Judgment Dragon Chaos Test Results EmptyTue Aug 12, 2014 6:20 pm

Chalice and Soul Release are both excellent cards.  Chalice has died down slightly since the end of triple wiretap in everything period but it is still an good form of negation that doesn't get hit but wiretap, trap stun, rose archer etc.  Soul Release is just auto-win versus lightsworn and can help grind out bujins.

I assume that Judgment Dragon was playing evols, so the advice of siding di-fi is a bit hit and miss.  This is of course depending on how reliant on evol singularity and vulcano his strategy was. If he was playing spirits, then I see no reason not to side Di-Fi.

Overworked simply could have been for Madolche and perhaps even FAT, which has seen a growth in popularity post NA WCQ.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Judgment Dragon Chaos Test Results   Judgment Dragon Chaos Test Results EmptyWed Aug 13, 2014 3:17 am

At least someone else can see some reasoning with some of the cards that I decided to side. xD
Back to top Go down
KING_ATLAS
The King
The King
KING_ATLAS

Immune to warnings? : no
Losses : 3
Wins : 18

PostSubject: Re: Judgment Dragon Chaos Test Results   Judgment Dragon Chaos Test Results EmptyWed Aug 13, 2014 6:38 am

I agree,but u cant say no to Di-fi and yes to macro cosmos,cuz it makes no sense,they are not bad cards,but seeing the current meta and what decks are topping its not a great side,u can ask 4 a second opinion to another person with shadow test rights,thats what i did,me and km talked about ur deck build and side deck,and once again its my opinion as tester u are free to think whatever u want
Back to top Go down
http://ask.fm/DanCubano

PostSubject: Re: Judgment Dragon Chaos Test Results   Judgment Dragon Chaos Test Results EmptyWed Aug 13, 2014 9:20 am

I can, because macro cosmos is better than Di-Fi... xD

I know i'm free to think what ever I want, I'm just putting a valid argument out there for the incredibly low score for siding. xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Judgment Dragon Chaos Test Results   Judgment Dragon Chaos Test Results Empty

Back to top Go down

Judgment Dragon Chaos Test Results
Page 1 of 1