North Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Duel Academy for everyone!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The academy has been shut down, please click here for more details.

GrenMajus test results

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Agent Ace
Ra Yellow
Ra Yellow
Agent Ace

Immune to warnings? : No
Warnings : No Warning
Wins : 6

GrenMajus test results Empty
PostSubject: GrenMajus test results   GrenMajus test results EmptyMon Jul 28, 2014 10:15 am

Deck -
Tester (Greesh): Fire fist 3.5 axis
Testee (GrenMaju) : A banishing deck

Attitude -10/10, No probs cool dude.

State their attitude towards, you the tester, and if there is use of bad language as an insult etc.

Deck Build - 11/25

Competitveness: 1/15

-Not very competitive to the meta for today because of many factors. One being your deck is way too slow, I get that you want to banish cards and summon strong monsters, but it needs to be fixed a bit to work faster. For example, limit your deck to 40-42 cards max, for consistency. Also don't add cards that may be useful, just add cards that are. For example D.D dynamite is a cool tech but defs not needed, you want cards that banish cards faster, like you could add d fissure for example, works well just like marco cosmos, and can banish necro face after it dies giving you the effect. The extra deck needs work as well, for example add 101, corn, abyss , alucard,etc... Just because you want to get rid of threats fast, and they can stop hands, artifacts, or just hurt backrow and other decks.

Creativity: 5/5
Originality: 5/5

-Its defs not a deck that's net-decked. Its really creative and original. Like for example: adding necrovalley monsters.

1 for competitiveness 5 for creativity, 5 for originality.

Skill - 3/25

Control: 1/10

-You basically had no control, there was the moment when you destroyed my monster with leviathan but that was basically it.

siding and side deck: 1/10

-Side deck is generally used to have cards to counter other decks that your deck may be weak against or just meta in general. You have cards like terraforming, xyz monsters, tour guide, which all should be mained or not used at all. Remember you telling me you couldn't use anything from your side to counter me? Side decks are crucial so work on them. You should almost never side extra deck monsters (i.e xyz, fusion, etc...). But you had a side deck so you get points for that. Also use all the side deck spaces.

General Skill and nice moves: 1/5

-You did get rid of tiger king with leviathan dragon and used level B pretty well.

1 for control of duel, 1 for siding and side deck,1 for general skill or nice moves

Ruling knowledge - 5/10

Misplays and Corrections - 8/10:
misplays you made through the duel.

-You forgot the fire formations boosted effects but that's all.

Result of Duel - 0/20:

Total: 37/100
Don't be too harsh or too easy on them on each of the above methods of testing.

welcome in Slifer Red. Ill update the score after the rulings test. Edit: results updated.
Slifer Red 0-59
Ra Yellow 60-89
Obelisk Blue 90-100

Last edited by Greesh on Mon Jul 28, 2014 10:22 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
TopGun
The King
The King
TopGun

Warnings : First Warning
Losses : 1

PostSubject: Re: GrenMajus test results   GrenMajus test results EmptyMon Jul 28, 2014 10:17 am

Greesh was approved by me btw im giving him testing rights for a bit see how he does, he dosnt get the tester title till he proved himself doe
Back to top Go down
Hero
Assistant
Assistant
Hero

Warnings : First Warning
Losses : 1
Wins : 3

PostSubject: Re: GrenMajus test results   GrenMajus test results EmptyMon Jul 28, 2014 11:12 am

Welcome to NA
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GrenMajus test results   GrenMajus test results Empty

Back to top Go down

GrenMajus test results
Page 1 of 1