North Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Duel Academy for everyone!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The academy has been shut down, please click here for more details.

Card Lesson 1: Apoqliphoth Killer

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
KM888

KM888

Immune to warnings? : No
Warnings : No Warning

Card Lesson 1: Apoqliphoth Killer Empty
PostSubject: Card Lesson 1: Apoqliphoth Killer   Card Lesson 1: Apoqliphoth Killer EmptyTue Jul 22, 2014 11:57 am

Hiya guys, I'd like you all to meet Apoqliphoth Killer. This card is really easy to bring out in the new Qliphoth Deck, and it's near indestructable. On top of that, the Qliphoth archetype has pendulum monsters that drop your attack by 300. So you basically will need a 3800 attack monster to match him.

My question for you all is, how would you handle, when he's on board.
All answers will be added to this post.

I'd like to ask you all to give answers that are meta cards. Things like Gishki Zielgagas could be run to get rid of it, but that's just for 1 deck.

Card Lesson 1: Apoqliphoth Killer ApoqliphortKiller-NECH-JP-R

Cannot be Special Summoned. Must be Normal Summoned/Set by Tributing 3 "Qliphoth" monsters. If this card was Normal Summoned, it is unaffected by Spell/Trap effects and the activated effects of monsters that have lower original Levels or Ranks than this card's Level. All Special Summoned monsters on the field lose 500 ATK and DEF. Once per turn: You can activate this effect; your opponent sends 1 monster from their side of the field or in their hand to the Graveyard.

Star Eater: Star Eater is a level 11 monster and is unaffected by other card effects when he attacks. This means that it is unaffected by the -500 atk from the Killer, and the -300 Atk from the Qliphoths.

Tragoedia: Use Tragoedia to discard another Tragoedia, to steal the Killer.

Mage Power / United we Stand: These equip spells give your own monster a boost, that could give it enough power to overthrow this giant.

Share the Pain: Probably the best answer for it. Since it counts as a tribute, Killer can't save himself here.

Things that get rid of it for a summon. Lava Golem, Volcanic Queen, Chimeratech Fortress Dragon and Santa Claws come to mind.

Last edited by KM888 on Wed Sep 03, 2014 6:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Professor Banner
Obelisk Blue
Obelisk Blue
Professor Banner

Warnings : 3rd Warning

PostSubject: Re: Card Lesson 1: Apoqliphoth Killer   Card Lesson 1: Apoqliphoth Killer EmptyTue Jul 22, 2014 12:58 pm

bro i'd just use my ES and ophion so it cant summon XD
Back to top Go down
KM888

KM888

PostSubject: Re: Card Lesson 1: Apoqliphoth Killer   Card Lesson 1: Apoqliphoth Killer EmptyTue Jul 22, 2014 1:00 pm

Professor Banner wrote:
bro i'd just use my ES and ophion so it cant summon XD

I hope you realise that anyone of those decks uses Skill Drain in their Main ... They are just all big ass monsters that can be normal summoned :/

And if the Killer is already on the field, when Skill Drain is activated, he's even unaffected by it O_o
Making it even more broken Sad
Back to top Go down
Nudist
Tester
Tester
Nudist

Wins : 1

PostSubject: Re: Card Lesson 1: Apoqliphoth Killer   Card Lesson 1: Apoqliphoth Killer EmptyTue Jul 22, 2014 1:05 pm

I do not normally call cards overpowered, but this deck is overpowered so much.
Back to top Go down
Professor Banner
Obelisk Blue
Obelisk Blue
Professor Banner

Warnings : 3rd Warning

PostSubject: Re: Card Lesson 1: Apoqliphoth Killer   Card Lesson 1: Apoqliphoth Killer EmptyTue Jul 22, 2014 1:28 pm

Gawd that card betta be banned or limited. My decks dont like the look of it Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Card Lesson 1: Apoqliphoth Killer   Card Lesson 1: Apoqliphoth Killer Empty

Back to top Go down

Card Lesson 1: Apoqliphoth Killer
Page 1 of 1