North Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Duel Academy for everyone!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The academy has been shut down, please click here for more details.

This is probably why Change of heart is banned.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage

This is probably why Change of heart is banned. Empty
PostSubject: This is probably why Change of heart is banned.   This is probably why Change of heart is banned. EmptySat Jun 28, 2014 7:01 am

OKay, now in the last thread I talked about graceful charity... this time im gonna talk about change of heart.. lets look at the mechanics of this card

This is probably why Change of heart is banned. 300px-ChangeofHeart-LCYW-EN-ScR-1E

Okay, the cost is to target 1 monster your opponnen controls in return you can take control of 1 monster.... doesnt really seem like that big of a cost.

Now  lets say your opponnent has 5 very powerful monsters on their side of the field.....
clearly it looks like they have the advantage.

Now its your turn, you draw change of heart and you have no monsters on your side of the field.... you activate change of heart and take control of their monster without effort.

For the sake of this explanation, lets  say I took control of their exciton and nuke the field... then i just sacrifice it to summon a strong monster for further insult and end my turn.

So in summary with just one card I manage to destroy all my opponnents cards on their side of the field and with little cost at  that....

Do you see why change of heart is  truly forbidden?
Back to top Go down
Ω≈Siren's Song≈Ω
Tourney Manager
Tourney Manager
Ω≈Siren's Song≈Ω

Immune to warnings? : No
Warnings : No Warning

PostSubject: Re: This is probably why Change of heart is banned.   This is probably why Change of heart is banned. EmptySat Jun 28, 2014 7:11 am

Although enemy controller also has that effect which i think is also terrible since it has such a little cost, and its destruction cost might just help players, you know like grave keepers, so why ban change of heart, i mean it can't target a few specific cards like *Ahem* Harpies Pet Phantasmal Dragon *Ahem*
Back to top Go down
Professor Banner
Obelisk Blue
Obelisk Blue
Professor Banner

Warnings : 3rd Warning

PostSubject: Re: This is probably why Change of heart is banned.   This is probably why Change of heart is banned. EmptySat Jun 28, 2014 8:40 am

Never thought of it like that you know lol
Back to top Go down
Hero
Assistant
Assistant
Hero

Warnings : First Warning
Losses : 1
Wins : 3

PostSubject: Re: This is probably why Change of heart is banned.   This is probably why Change of heart is banned. EmptySat Jun 28, 2014 11:06 am

Still Mind control is out there.
Back to top Go down
coolstrider

coolstrider

PostSubject: Re: This is probably why Change of heart is banned.   This is probably why Change of heart is banned. EmptySat Jun 28, 2014 12:41 pm

Yeah, mind control is just as good these days, since you can just xyz/synchro with the monster. At least you can't attack with it though.
Back to top Go down
Average
Ra Yellow
Ra Yellow
Average

PostSubject: Re: This is probably why Change of heart is banned.   This is probably why Change of heart is banned. EmptySat Jun 28, 2014 3:35 pm

At least we still have Mind Control xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This is probably why Change of heart is banned.   This is probably why Change of heart is banned. Empty

Back to top Go down

This is probably why Change of heart is banned.
Page 1 of 1