North Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Duel Academy for everyone!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The academy has been shut down, please click here for more details.

Message to all from JB

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
JB001
JB001

Immune to warnings? : No
Warnings : No Warning

Message to all from JB Empty
PostSubject: Message to all from JB   Message to all from JB EmptyMon Jun 09, 2014 4:33 pm

Guys... as you may of noticed i have been inactive for a long time now. to be honest i have a confession, one of my closest friends has died and its hit me so hard to the point where i dont have time for anything right now. im not saying good bye as i do enjoy my time here. however until i can sort my head out i cant be here as often as i used to be. my dueling and my communication has gone down the path of failure.

i want you to all know that if i didnt have this situation then i would be here more. if my inactivity should be a real problem to anyone here then i accept the option to be kicked from this academy. but to everyone here - i will be back just aslong as u still want me here.

i do hope u guys can understand what im going through and i figured it was about time i said why i havnt been here latley.

To Celestialus - i really appreciate all the welcome u gave me when i joined this academy. all the help in making me what i was before i became this problem. Thank you Smile anything that you decide to do with me ill respect.
Back to top Go down
Hero
Assistant
Assistant
Hero

Warnings : First Warning
Losses : 1
Wins : 3

PostSubject: Re: Message to all from JB   Message to all from JB EmptyMon Jun 09, 2014 4:44 pm

Sorry for your lose bro
Back to top Go down
Ω≈Siren's Song≈Ω
Tourney Manager
Tourney Manager
Ω≈Siren's Song≈Ω

PostSubject: Re: Message to all from JB   Message to all from JB EmptyMon Jun 09, 2014 4:53 pm

Why would anyone dare to do that to you!? No matter what happens i would always stick up for you, and i know how you feel… so don't you worry! I will try my best to keep you here, so go ahead and deal with your problem and what your doing is very brave, but remember your one of the few that face the problems they have, and not run away from them and try to hide so just come back whenever!!!
~Juvias new brother >.<
Back to top Go down
Turtle
Ra Yellow
Ra Yellow
Turtle

PostSubject: Re: Message to all from JB   Message to all from JB EmptyMon Jun 09, 2014 4:59 pm

Sorry for your loss JB001 I really really hope you get this sorted out I don't know what it feels like to lose a friend but I imagine It must feel pretty Horrible to lose one that is close to you and that you care about enough to do something crazy for them...I probablly cant even imagine how sad it is to lose one...I hope you get well over this Issue and keep your life going on..remember live life at your A-Game!I know these words that your probablly reading right now are not enough to explain how sorry I am that you lost a friend of yours...
Back to top Go down
Jaguar101
Shadow Duelist
Shadow Duelist
Jaguar101

PostSubject: Re: Message to all from JB   Message to all from JB EmptyMon Jun 09, 2014 6:47 pm

why would you be kicked from the academy for inactivity.. thats rediculous.. we welcome all here to NA... anyone is free to stay or leave that is up to them! We want you here!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Message to all from JB   Message to all from JB Empty

Back to top Go down

Message to all from JB
Page 1 of 1