North Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Duel Academy for everyone!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The academy has been shut down, please click here for more details.

Battlin' Boxer Guide IN DEPTH REVIEW

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
menbaerpig
Society of Light
Society of Light
menbaerpig

Immune to warnings? : No
Warnings : No Warning

Battlin' Boxer Guide IN DEPTH REVIEW Empty
PostSubject: Battlin' Boxer Guide IN DEPTH REVIEW   Battlin' Boxer Guide IN DEPTH REVIEW EmptySun Apr 20, 2014 12:56 am

I main battlin' boxers cause there fun and have a consistency. I will be showing you my battlin' boxer deck and how it works please do not copy exactly.
The deck:

Main Deck: 40 cards
Monsters: 19                                
3x Battlin' Boxer Glassjaw                
3x Battlin' Boxer Headgeared            
3x Battlin' Boxer Sparrer                  
3x Battlin' Boxer Switchhitter            
3x Battlin' Boxer Counterpunch          
2x Effect Veiler                               
1x Blaster, Dragon Ruler of Infernos  
1x Blue Flame Swordsman                

Spells: 13
2x Forbidden Lance
2x Pot of Duality
2x Shard of Greed
1x The Warrior Returning Alive
2x Mystical Space Typhoon
1x Dark Hole
1x Reinforcement of the Army
1x Book of moon
1x Foolish Burial

Traps: 8
1x Mirror force
1x Torrential Tribute
1x Bottomless Trap Hole
1x Compulsory Evacuation Device
1x Dimensional Prison
1x Black Horn of Heaven
2x Trap Stun

Side Deck: 15
2x Prohibition
3x Spell Shattering Arrow
1x Light-Imprisonment Mirror
1x Shadow-Imprisonment Mirror
2x Mistakes
2x Effect Veiler
2x D.D. Crow
2x Lava Golem

Extra Deck: 15
3x Battlin' Boxer Lead Yoke
2x Heroic Champion - Excalibur
2x Number 50: Blackship of Corn
2x Blade Armor Ninja
1x Number 39: Utopia
1x Comics Hero King Arthur
1x Gagaga Cowboy
1x Diamond Dire Wolf
2x Number 101: Silent Honor ARK

Okay now onto the scenarios you will face and how to make plays with them and why i have certain cards in this deck.
The number #1 play you should always try and get out first is Glassjaw and sparrer and XYZ for lead yoke. First detach sparrer, and then glassjaw for his effect and add sparrer to hand and your half way there for another lead yoke. This only works if your detaching but if your yoke gets banished its sent to grave by game mechanics so you won't get his effect.

......lava golem, oh double beeleze first turn? and he can't get over yoke..... u mad bro?

Okay moving along now for the scenarios and how to handle there plays they can make.

say you draw headgeared first turn and glassjaw, summon headgeared and send a switchhitter cause your headgeared isnt destroyed once per turn and next turn you can get yoke with headgear and glassjaw detach glassjaw and put switchhitter to hand then next turn you have 2 yokes on the field and 3 xyz materials to them....

if you draw a headgear and have no other plays with glassjaw or switchhitter then always send counterpunch to grave.

if you have counterpunch in hand set it unless your going for yoke or another xyz.

be careful when you only have glassjaw on the field cause your opponent can target then glassjaw goes and gets to attack again directly. (most people don't know this though.)

atm i think ive gone over enough to get you started you can figure out the rest on your own please do not copy my deck exactly. If you think i didn't cover something tell me and i will re-edit this.
Back to top Go down
The Life Less One
Obelisk Blue
Obelisk Blue
The Life Less One

PostSubject: Re: Battlin' Boxer Guide IN DEPTH REVIEW   Battlin' Boxer Guide IN DEPTH REVIEW EmptySun Apr 20, 2014 5:23 am

Main Deck Edit:
-2 Duality (You don't really need it)
-2 Shard Of Greed (Don't need too much draw power)
-2 Lance (Safe zone is better IMO but you can keep lance if you wish)
-1 Blue Flame Swordsman
+2 Kagetokage (Let's you go for other xyz's such as 101, exciton, diamond dire, king of feral imps to seach masked chameleon)
+2 Masked Chameleon
+2 Kaiser (I like this card in the deck you can just sit on yoke. Others run Vanity but I prefer this more)
+1 D Fissure (It doesn't hurt you whereas it kills most other decks and it gives you an element of surprise. Once you have yoke with switchitter and glassjaw as your materials you can just play it and then each time yoke is destroyed you detach switchitter. The next time you detach glassjaw allowing you to use glassjaw's effect. The detached materials still go to grave as they aren't on the field and are unaffected by D Fissure)

Extra Deck Edit:
-2 Excaliburs (Not needed it's only a 4000 beatstick. Yoke can go 4000 with counterpunch so once again not needed)
-1 Blackship
-1 Bladearmor Ninja
-1 Comic King Arthur (Bad card trust me there are better cards you can run)
+1 King Of Feral Imps (Search Masked Chameleon for synchro plays)
+1 Lavalval Chain (Helps start yoke plays with switchitter and glassjaw.)
+1 Crimson Blader (Stops decks like Geargia Karakuri's)
+1 Radiance
+1 Stadust
Others you can run and take out other cards for: Scrap Dragon, Exciton Knight

The cards I suggested to place in your extra deck are. worth having in your extra deck. You make lavalval with any 2 battling boxers and 1 should be switchitter. You use the effect and detach switchitter. You then dump glassjaw and use glassjaw's effect to get switch back to hand so you can then go into yoke loop. Which is it dies once, detach switch, it dies again and you detach glassjaw. Use glassjaw get back switchitter. Summon Switch special glassjaw go into another yoke.

Also last thing I noticed was your side deck. I spotted an error here. You said you run 2 x veiler in main deck and you also run 2 x veiler in side deck. This means you run 4 veiler in total.

Back to top Go down
menbaerpig
Society of Light
Society of Light
menbaerpig

PostSubject: Re: Battlin' Boxer Guide IN DEPTH REVIEW   Battlin' Boxer Guide IN DEPTH REVIEW EmptySun Apr 20, 2014 6:16 am

never heard of too much draw power.....and you net decked that deck so old i actually have it when i first started playing boxers. Trust me my deck is 90% more consistent. Oh btw instead of kage use goblindberg cause goblindberg has same eff as kage but with 0 def so you can link up with chameleon.
Back to top Go down
menbaerpig
Society of Light
Society of Light
menbaerpig

PostSubject: Re: Battlin' Boxer Guide IN DEPTH REVIEW   Battlin' Boxer Guide IN DEPTH REVIEW EmptySun Apr 20, 2014 6:38 am

safe zone is way worse than forbidden lance... you can't attack directly and if safe zone is destroyed then so is your monster.... when if yoke is being banished you can just take -800 off of his atk and be completely unaffected from traps the turn and sitting on yoke with safe zone and kaiser isn't a game winning strategy that is just like stalling to me....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Battlin' Boxer Guide IN DEPTH REVIEW   Battlin' Boxer Guide IN DEPTH REVIEW Empty

Back to top Go down

Battlin' Boxer Guide IN DEPTH REVIEW
Page 1 of 1