North Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Duel Academy for everyone!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The academy has been shut down, please click here for more details.

North Academy's Staff Recruiting

Go down 
+126
Neko
Blue Flame Alchemist
TheJinzo
yugikid1
Edward Elric
starfox_falco
*Judgment Dragon*
Hosemeister
KZane
Athias
keo
B@TMAN
Thetia
!~Rabbit~!
Hero
Phantom
JohnnyPhoenix
Caesium
Roman Reigns
JessicaFx
Lioxim
blackboi386
Cookie Monster
Cassandrainbows
ninja1212
adrianek1
Blue
SetoxFear
ofri773
YoungX
stephen.borkowski
Killswitch
Legionheart
lightningyugi
Excalibur
Lost in Illusions
CallMehDarkside
Sandpit Turtle
Winte
bayar16
duelking11
Royal Jester
Planet God Kizan大
Whimsicott
Sam-OP
Sasuke Uchiha
Shameless
Striker
Deity of Ice
brendanmeister
zactheking
kirito
yoshidemario
Hisoka
! Killua
jman455
PimpinEveryNubInSlifer
Mr.Muffin
Nottu
(All Stars) Pharaoh
RustyGloves
AM-Heather2
GetRekt
TopGun
Ω≈Siren's Song≈Ω
Shrek
EbilKid
LightPhoenix
H.B.D. Shuffler
OxidizedWinterHandApparel
Agammemnon6
Bluefur
Kaiser
Atticus Rhodes
AdminSlayer
Ishe
KidChaos
Skitoritto
Sting
maxenceaugier
CryonixHeat™
Tetsuya Kuroko
(RPFC) Shiki
Runzy
Pepchoninga
Fangirl
Dark Angel
Mani
Heynickz
drace102
♥♣Remy Lebeau♦♠
BlueWheel
(Bond)StarWarrior
PLivingston
Yugiho20
Flailier
dunjuan
[finalpain]Alpha
****Light****
EwanDaMcMaster
coolstrider
patrick1324
Jester of Flames
Lucy
Vice-Admiral Anoking
cardffreak
Average
Joshua
Alexis Rhodes
The Life Less One
Mr-Edge777
KING_ATLAS
hazmah
KleiNoel
Jaguar101
INUZIRO
Tiger9866
Sean_Drew
Turtle
kakashi
xxbongsmoker
Professor Banner
KoalaCommander
LockTop
JB001
Kalin Kessler
130 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27, 28, 29  Next
AuthorMessage
Kalin Kessler
Founder
Founder
Kalin Kessler

lost souls(darkshop currency) : 43
Immune to warnings? : Yes
Warnings : No Warning
Losses : 1

North Academy's Staff Recruiting - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: North Academy's Staff Recruiting   North Academy's Staff Recruiting - Page 26 EmptyFri Jan 03, 2014 8:09 am

First topic message reminder :

We hiring waterbois,cheerleaders,and sluts

Last edited by Kalin Kessler on Mon Mar 13, 2017 4:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://northacademy.forummotion.com

AuthorMessage
Kalin Kessler
Founder
Founder
Kalin Kessler

PostSubject: Re: North Academy's Staff Recruiting   North Academy's Staff Recruiting - Page 26 EmptyFri Nov 13, 2015 12:58 pm

i meant the single sentence posts young padawan
Back to top Go down
Striker
Striker

PostSubject: Re: North Academy's Staff Recruiting   North Academy's Staff Recruiting - Page 26 EmptyWed Nov 18, 2015 5:09 pm

Position to apply: - ADMIN (AGAIN)

Activity: - 24/7 (I was srsly super active but inactive for only 4 DAYS!!!! cuz i had IRL PROBLEMS!! AND I GOT DEMOTED WTF)

Knowledge about this position: - yea so i was a admin/coder here until recently i got DEMOTED!!! i mean srsly guys i was one of super active whores along with JD

What can you offer to NA to make it better. - well i did ALOT AND ALOT MOAR....revived this acad with kalin and a few others when it was dying....been mod and Admin for a long time now.....been active af.....been tester for most of my time here.....RA dorm leader for awhile when NO ONE WAS GIVING OUT HW'S!!!......WA for awhile since DREW went inactive !!!!!.......

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: North Academy's Staff Recruiting   North Academy's Staff Recruiting - Page 26 EmptyWed Nov 18, 2015 6:31 pm

Your application has been approved.
Back to top Go down
KleiNoel

KleiNoel

PostSubject: Re: North Academy's Staff Recruiting   North Academy's Staff Recruiting - Page 26 EmptyWed Nov 18, 2015 10:41 pm

Position to apply: Moderator

Activity: about 3 hours per day or even more when I have more free time

Knowledge: I have been an admin, mod, in the past and ik everything about the position

P.S. I am a dedicated member of the acad, and I didn't like the way I was demoted from the admin position, without any warning or some clue to be said on what I did bad. Anyways seemed like I wasn't active enough to be an admin so I'm trying a lower position than doesn't require the activity on an admin

Back to top Go down
EbilKid
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
EbilKid

Immune to warnings? : No
Losses : 0
Wins : 4

PostSubject: Re: North Academy's Staff Recruiting   North Academy's Staff Recruiting - Page 26 EmptyWed Nov 18, 2015 11:08 pm

KleiNoel wrote:
Position to apply: Moderator

Activity: about 3 hours per day or even more when I have more free time

Knowledge: I have been an admin, mod, in the past and ik everything about the position

P.S. I am a dedicated member of the acad, and I didn't like the way I was demoted from the admin position, without any warning or some clue to be said on what I did bad. Anyways seemed like I wasn't active enough to be an admin so I'm trying a lower position than doesn't require the activity on an admin

I'm sorry, but the position no longer exists.
Back to top Go down
Lioxim
Obelisk Blue
Obelisk Blue
Lioxim

Wins : 1

PostSubject: Re: North Academy's Staff Recruiting   North Academy's Staff Recruiting - Page 26 EmptyThu Nov 19, 2015 4:52 am

Position to apply: - Teacher

Activity: - Everday, in the morning from 7:45 - 8:26, then from about 3:30pm - whenever I pass out.

Knowledge about this position: - I have lots of experience as a teacher, I have made lessons at Rainbow Dragon Academy, and I am currently a teacher at Igknight Duel Academy (don't do a whole lot there because I have like, 3 or 4 students in the top dorm aka my dorm.) A teacher's job is to assign homework to students of that dorm for them to complete. One that will teach them more about the game or its mechanics. It is a teacher's job to help them advance their skill and knowledge about the game so they can be at the level of mine, if not better.

What can you offer to NA to make it better. - Again, I have tons of teaching experience. I am the head of rulings in the Kokugatsu clan on DN, and I have several DNF wins under me belt; I have a lot to teach people.
Back to top Go down
EbilKid
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
EbilKid

PostSubject: Re: North Academy's Staff Recruiting   North Academy's Staff Recruiting - Page 26 EmptyThu Nov 19, 2015 5:04 am

Galavant wrote:

Activity: - Everday, in the morning from 7:45 - 8:26, then from about 3:30pm - whenever I pass out.

Knowledge about this position: - I have lots of experience as a teacher, I have made lessons at Rainbow Dragon Academy, and I am currently a teacher at Igknight Duel Academy (don't do a whole lot there because I have like, 3 or 4 students in the top dorm aka my dorm.) A teacher's job is to assign homework to students of that dorm for them to complete. One that will teach them more about the game or its mechanics. It is a teacher's job to help them advance their skill and knowledge about the game so they can be at the level of mine, if not better.

What can you offer to NA to make it better. - Again, I have tons of teaching experience. I am the head of rulings in the Kokugatsu clan on DN, and I have several DNF wins under me belt; I have a lot to teach people.

Your application has been approved. Welcome to the staff team. ^^
Back to top Go down
Hero
Assistant
Assistant
Hero

Warnings : First Warning
Wins : 3

PostSubject: Re: North Academy's Staff Recruiting   North Academy's Staff Recruiting - Page 26 EmptySun Nov 22, 2015 10:59 am

Position to apply: - Assistant

Activity: - Everday,when I have the time.

Knowledge about this position: - I have lots of experience as a Assistant,seing that I've been an admin,moderator,at multiple acads.

What can you offer to NA to make it better. -Order,new members,better friendlier community
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: North Academy's Staff Recruiting   North Academy's Staff Recruiting - Page 26 EmptySun Nov 22, 2015 11:01 am

Approved.
Back to top Go down
JessicaFx
Slifer Red
Slifer Red
JessicaFx

PostSubject: Re: North Academy's Staff Recruiting   North Academy's Staff Recruiting - Page 26 EmptyWed Nov 25, 2015 10:22 pm

Requesting to be Roleplay Mod.
Activity : Can offer quite a bit of activity, since taste for certain things like rp and such have gone up.
Knowledge fo a range of different roleplay types.
Can sort out within, say a week.

Expereince People know my expereince
Back to top Go down
Roman Reigns

PostSubject: Re: North Academy's Staff Recruiting   North Academy's Staff Recruiting - Page 26 EmptyWed Nov 25, 2015 10:31 pm

JessicaFx wrote:
Requesting to be Roleplay Mod.
Activity : Can offer quite a bit of activity, since taste for certain things like rp and such have gone up.
Knowledge fo a range of different roleplay types.
Can sort out within, say a week.

Expereince People know my expereince

approved
Back to top Go down
Hero
Assistant
Assistant
Hero

PostSubject: Re: North Academy's Staff Recruiting   North Academy's Staff Recruiting - Page 26 EmptySat Nov 28, 2015 7:02 am

Position to apply: - I would like to apply for becoming a moderator.

Activity: - I'm on here everyday, I try to be active as much possible. I come everyday as soon as I am with my daily things and once using the computer immediately. At weekends, I'm on most of the day.

Knowledge about this position: - I know about this position a lot. I've been a moderator at some other places before and I currently am at two others. I'm also an admin in another place. Moderators' main job are to keep topics as clean as possible, they know what topics need to be locked and what topics need to be deleted and what posts should be deleted. Moderators also take of managing the chatbox and following the rules and keeping the chatbox as clean as possible. Also, they are allowed to test people when no other tester is available.

What can I offer to NA to make it better: I'll try to make NA a better place by following the rules, I'm active enough, I believe. I'll try to make NA's topics as clean as I can and try my best to follow any obligations moderators should follow.
Back to top Go down
Caesium

Caesium

PostSubject: Re: North Academy's Staff Recruiting   North Academy's Staff Recruiting - Page 26 EmptySun Nov 29, 2015 7:16 pm

Activity: - Weeknights (5 PM- 12 AM EST) excluding Tuesday nights, Weekend Nights (6 PM - 1 AM EST)

Knowledge about this position: - Lots of teaching experience; mostly IRL from all age groups (13 y/o +). I also spend a lot of time improving my own ability on other forums and playing mediums.

What can you offer to NA to make it better - Teacher with good experience working with people, I'm really not picky either so I can help wherever necessary and whatever is needed.
Back to top Go down
JohnnyPhoenix

PostSubject: Re: North Academy's Staff Recruiting   North Academy's Staff Recruiting - Page 26 EmptySun Nov 29, 2015 7:55 pm

Position: Tester/Teacher

Activity: 5-7 days a week; 1 hour minimum 1-6 hour range

Experience: I am a joint position holder under the title "Professor" at GDA, and I like to think of myself as a strict, but fair grader with regards to tests. That being said, I have a comprehensive grasp of meta and anti-meta (rogue). Admittedly, my weak point would probably be creating a side deck, as I am in my humble opinion quite sufficient at siding in/out with what I have at my disposal. In addition to this, one of my IRL achievements was placing 98th out of 525 people at my first regionals; Philly October 24th, 2015. I ended with a record of 6-4 and was one win away from Nats!

What can I offer: Activity, personality with a smile on top Wink and a desire to improve myself as a duelist and a person. That being said, I have lots of creative ideas in mind for if I was accepted for the position(s) applied.

Thanks and have a wonderful day!

-JP
Back to top Go down
Kalin Kessler
Founder
Founder
Kalin Kessler

PostSubject: Re: North Academy's Staff Recruiting   North Academy's Staff Recruiting - Page 26 EmptySun Nov 29, 2015 8:08 pm

approved on both
Back to top Go down
Hero
Assistant
Assistant
Hero

PostSubject: Re: North Academy's Staff Recruiting   North Academy's Staff Recruiting - Page 26 EmptySun Nov 29, 2015 9:19 pm

What bout me
Back to top Go down
EbilKid
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
EbilKid

PostSubject: Re: North Academy's Staff Recruiting   North Academy's Staff Recruiting - Page 26 EmptyMon Nov 30, 2015 1:38 pm

Hero wrote:
Position to apply: - I would like to apply for becoming a moderator.

Activity: - I'm on here everyday, I try to be active as much possible. I come everyday as soon as I am with my daily things and once using the computer immediately. At weekends, I'm on most of the day.

Knowledge about this position: - I know about this position a lot. I've been a moderator at some other places before and I currently am at two others. I'm also an admin in another place. Moderators' main job are to keep topics as clean as possible, they know what topics need to be locked and what topics need to be deleted and what posts should be deleted. Moderators also take of managing the chatbox and following the rules and keeping the chatbox as clean as possible. Also, they are allowed to test people when no other tester is available.

What can I offer to NA to make it better: I'll try to make NA a better place by following the rules, I'm active enough, I believe. I'll try to make NA's topics as clean as I can and try my best to follow any obligations moderators should follow.

Approved. Welcome to the staff team.
Back to top Go down
Ω≈Siren's Song≈Ω
Tourney Manager
Tourney Manager
Ω≈Siren's Song≈Ω

PostSubject: Re: North Academy's Staff Recruiting   North Academy's Staff Recruiting - Page 26 EmptySat Dec 12, 2015 1:39 pm

Position to apply: Moderator.
Knowledge about this position: being in NA for almost two years, I realize how a mod may and should not abuse his/her powers, they are under the command of admins, and are used in order to control the well being of the academy by making sure everyone remains safe. I realize that a moderators duty is to use his/her powers only in situations that calls for it, and all actions must be consulted with an admin after it is done.
Activity: every day for a minimum of ( on rare occasions ) 2 hours and on other days at least 4-6 hours, this is during the day, at night I tend to be active for 4 hours. Although during test week I might be on for 2 hours a day, since I would want to study for most of the time, other than that, I will be on accordingly.
What I can offer to NA to make it better: I believe that many high power positions tend to use their powers to play around, and some don't even bother using it, as they just care to uphold the title. I , on the other hand, wish to use this status to promote well-being in the academy and stop trolls before they can do any damage. With my level of loyalty, I can be trusted since I have been a cb mod before, until my trip to Pakistan over the entire summer, in which the internet connection over there was horrific. So please do take this application into sincere thought, as I do believe I'd be a great addition to the team! ^~^
~ Siren
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Founder
Founder
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: North Academy's Staff Recruiting   North Academy's Staff Recruiting - Page 26 EmptySat Dec 12, 2015 3:25 pm

@siren your application is now on trial, you will be chat mod for a unnmentioned amount of days... if you do well you will be promoted to full mod and your application will be approved.
Back to top Go down
!~Rabbit~!

!~Rabbit~!

PostSubject: Re: North Academy's Staff Recruiting   North Academy's Staff Recruiting - Page 26 EmptySun Dec 13, 2015 9:19 am

Position to apply: - Moderator

Activity: - Usually - I'm on most weekdays if I don't have anything better to do. I'm usually also here on the weekends from about 1 - 9 PM

Knowledge about this position: - I have extensive knowledge around this position. I was a moderator at VDA, RDA, NDA, Another NDA and RDDA. I was also a head moderator at order of the dragons dueling academy whilst it was at its highest point I spent quite a while at each academy, and only dropped out of my position if I felt like I absolutely had to. On quite a few occasions (take VDA, NDA, RDDA and ODA) I was promoted to an administrator after working for their academies for a while. I know that this position requires me to moderate the chat and posts on the forum, which I am capable of doing. I am also very familiar with the rules provided at NA.

What can you offer to NA to make it better. - As a hard working individual - I can promise that I will bring to NA what everyone expects of me - if not more. I strive to work due to work being my real passion - and I make sure that 100% of me is always given in a working situation. If you are to hire me - I can assure you I will be an amazing addition to the team. I will be an addition to the moderation team that you will not regret.
Back to top Go down
Hero
Assistant
Assistant
Hero

PostSubject: Re: North Academy's Staff Recruiting   North Academy's Staff Recruiting - Page 26 EmptySun Dec 13, 2015 11:01 am

Position to apply: - I would like to apply for becoming a War Manager.

Knowledge about this position: - I know about this position a lot. I've been a WM here before. WM's main job are to keep pumping out some war activity,and having fun doing so.

What can I offer to NA to make it better: I'll try to make NA a better place by make better teams., I'm active enough, I believe. I'll try to make NA's wars as simple as possible.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Founder
Founder
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: North Academy's Staff Recruiting   North Academy's Staff Recruiting - Page 26 EmptySun Dec 13, 2015 11:51 am

Luster beast luke and Hero, your application is now pending review, please stand by for further updates.

Last edited by Phantom on Sun Dec 13, 2015 12:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Thetia
Impersonator
Impersonator
Thetia

Warnings : 3rd Warning

PostSubject: Re: North Academy's Staff Recruiting   North Academy's Staff Recruiting - Page 26 EmptySun Dec 13, 2015 12:43 pm

Status Update:

Luster_beast_luke wrote:
I would like to apply for mod

I apologise Luke, your application has been denied.
Back to top Go down
!~Rabbit~!

!~Rabbit~!

PostSubject: Re: North Academy's Staff Recruiting   North Academy's Staff Recruiting - Page 26 EmptyMon Dec 14, 2015 9:41 am

Position to apply: - Tester.

Activity: - I'm usually on from 6pm - 10pm. Weekends vary.

Knowledge about this position: - I have a lot of experience within this position. Throughout my numerous experiences in most to all of my academies (such as VDA, ODA, CDA, DDA, DDA (another version), GUDA, NDA and EDA. I know that to do this job you must be competent and generally good at Yu-gi-oh, which I am.

What can you offer to NA to make it better. - As you know - NA is currently going through a dry-spell testing wise. I hope to change this. I will make sure that any member who wants a test will get a test - a fair test at that too. I will make sure I can deliver a fair test to every member - listening to their critiques on any tests if they have any. As a former tester of VDA, I am extremely skilled in righting factual ways to improve - not just opinionated ways.
Back to top Go down
Thetia
Impersonator
Impersonator
Thetia

Warnings : 3rd Warning

PostSubject: Re: North Academy's Staff Recruiting   North Academy's Staff Recruiting - Page 26 EmptyMon Dec 14, 2015 9:47 am

Luke, we are currently reviewing your application. Please be patient.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: North Academy's Staff Recruiting   North Academy's Staff Recruiting - Page 26 Empty

Back to top Go down

North Academy's Staff Recruiting
Page 26 of 29Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27, 28, 29  Next