North Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Duel Academy for everyone!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The academy has been shut down, please click here for more details.

double slifer king deck shop!!!

Go down 
+2
Turtle
Ω≈Siren's Song≈Ω
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Ω≈Siren's Song≈Ω
Tourney Manager
Tourney Manager
Ω≈Siren's Song≈Ω

Immune to warnings? : No
Warnings : No Warning

double slifer king deck shop!!! Empty
PostSubject: double slifer king deck shop!!!   double slifer king deck shop!!! EmptyTue Feb 11, 2014 3:02 pm

Smile i am proud to announce... astralwiz and jadenyuki have opened up a deck shop of amazing decks! hope you guys enjoy our decks! also you may even be greedy and take one all for yourself! although to do so you will need to pay double. to make a custom deck it shall be 300. now for the main decks!

the magic of constellars Exclamation  my main deck and my best deck is exposed to all!!! (for the price of 200 dp lol) this would be considered my ultimate deck though. i have won laxus JB001 and even jadenyuki with this deck so hope you like this one!

a double rainbow!!! nahh it just my crystal beasts!: 150 because they are not as special as my constellars!

photon deck: 100  this deck shows a light to the future... ( and may also burn your eyes) so get it before someone takes it for them self!

this deck has many tricks and is a trouble to play with! it is EXODIA! the price is 200 dp. i have won 22:24 duels with this deck in non rated but it can overpower your heart sometimes lol.  farao thats cruel egyptian humor. (not really)

here comes the fortune telling! the fortune power deck is yours for 80 DP.  Like a Star @ heaven 

the aliens are coming the aliens are coming!!!  alien for 90 DP my aliens are yours!

siht cked nac eb srouy rof .... wait what? sorry i was speaking evil lol this deck can be yours (evilswarms) for 100 dp. they are amazing in battle when played correctly!  Twisted Evil 

wind-up decks are so cute! this one is yours for 60 DP!!! although the extra is quite small and the side well there is none! this is a single play deck so using it in matches... lol yeah

mecha phantom beasts! made by the one and only jaden yuki! this starter deck is only 50 DP!!! so get it while it lasts!!!

harpies: the new form of ugly! although some do look nice they are devastating in battle get it for 100dp!!!!  bounce 

burn deck: burn your foes with this deck, never lost me one duel!!! so try using it: WARNING PEOPLE WILL QUIT WHEN THEY LOSE TO THIS DECK its happened to me before lol.  tongue 
character decks!!!
( all character decks here are 100 dp)

quinton: he has an amazing strategy with dyson sphere as its only extra which is unbeatable! ( kind of)  lol! 

we shall make more later but if you think the price is too high don't be shy! tell us and we might agree on what you want it for! Very Happy

Last edited by astralwiz on Fri Feb 21, 2014 6:42 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Turtle
Ra Yellow
Ra Yellow
Turtle

PostSubject: Re: double slifer king deck shop!!!   double slifer king deck shop!!! EmptyTue Feb 11, 2014 3:19 pm

Yeah guys come on in and buy some of the cool decks in store we will also have starter decks for people who are not that familiar with the game and need a bit of practice
Back to top Go down
Turtle
Ra Yellow
Ra Yellow
Turtle

PostSubject: Re: double slifer king deck shop!!!   double slifer king deck shop!!! EmptyTue Feb 11, 2014 3:50 pm

THe shop has been updated we have added the following decks!:

Mecha Phantom beasts--Made By the only Jaden Yuki aka me! this is a starter deck to get familar with them!

They cost 50 DP!
Back to top Go down
xxbongsmoker
Darkness
Darkness
xxbongsmoker

PostSubject: Re: double slifer king deck shop!!!   double slifer king deck shop!!! EmptySun Feb 16, 2014 4:34 am

lol i like the descriptions for the decks
Back to top Go down
KcGanja
Tester
Tester
KcGanja

PostSubject: Re: double slifer king deck shop!!!   double slifer king deck shop!!! EmptySun Feb 16, 2014 4:43 am

desciptions are cool and all, but u could make it more wiewable, could u ? thx
Back to top Go down
hazmah
Lord Garunix's Messenger
Lord Garunix's Messenger
hazmah

lost souls(darkshop currency) : 8
Losses : 5
Wins : 19

PostSubject: Re: double slifer king deck shop!!!   double slifer king deck shop!!! EmptySun Feb 16, 2014 4:49 am

I am noob may i have a free starter deck.  Wink 
Back to top Go down
KcGanja
Tester
Tester
KcGanja

PostSubject: Re: double slifer king deck shop!!!   double slifer king deck shop!!! EmptySun Feb 16, 2014 4:53 am

lol haz, ur nto that bad
Back to top Go down
hazmah
Lord Garunix's Messenger
Lord Garunix's Messenger
hazmah

lost souls(darkshop currency) : 8
Losses : 5
Wins : 19

PostSubject: Re: double slifer king deck shop!!!   double slifer king deck shop!!! EmptySun Feb 16, 2014 4:54 am

yeah i am Wink
Back to top Go down
Turtle
Ra Yellow
Ra Yellow
Turtle

PostSubject: Re: double slifer king deck shop!!!   double slifer king deck shop!!! EmptyMon Feb 17, 2014 9:33 am

Sure hazmah witch one would you like lol
Back to top Go down
Professor Banner
Obelisk Blue
Obelisk Blue
Professor Banner

Warnings : 3rd Warning

PostSubject: Re: double slifer king deck shop!!!   double slifer king deck shop!!! EmptyMon Feb 17, 2014 11:24 am

lol nice but i think you should get mroe decks. i suggets you buy from mine or take mie as inspiration. i got like 80 decks on mine!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: double slifer king deck shop!!!   double slifer king deck shop!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

double slifer king deck shop!!!
Page 1 of 1