North Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Duel Academy for everyone!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The academy has been shut down, please click here for more details.

Inactivity due to getting hit by a car :(

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
KuriMaster
Admin
Admin
KuriMaster

Immune to warnings? : No
Warnings : No Warning

Inactivity due to getting hit by a car :( Empty
PostSubject: Inactivity due to getting hit by a car :(   Inactivity due to getting hit by a car :( EmptyMon Jan 30, 2017 7:55 pm

I feel bad about my inactivity for this tournament. I got hit by a car and have been in a hospital bed. I had major back damage and am unable to use a computer for that reason. This incident has been really tragic for me.

I hope everyone can excuse my leave of absence I should be active more starting this saturday or sunday if the x-rays come out good. In a lot of pain now but I guess I can now sing "I believe I can fly." xD

As for my absence I will need someone to host a tournament or two while I'm healing and doing these x-rays, if anybody is willing to lend me a hand, please contact me.

Again, I'm really sorry for my inability to do site designing, go on challonge and be really active for this week, good thing is since I'm in bed, I guess I'll have more time to help bring this site together and get things done.

Sincerely,
~KuriMaster
Back to top Go down
JohnnyPhoenix

PostSubject: Re: Inactivity due to getting hit by a car :(   Inactivity due to getting hit by a car :( EmptyMon Jan 30, 2017 9:36 pm

I feel really crappy tbh :/ kalin told me yesterday what happened I felt really embarrassed - I thought NA was going inactive again... that being said, I'd be honored to assist with tourney hosting. Take your time, rest up, get better and hopefully recover nicely!
Back to top Go down
KuriMaster
Admin
Admin
KuriMaster

Warnings : No Warning

PostSubject: Re: Inactivity due to getting hit by a car :(   Inactivity due to getting hit by a car :( EmptyTue Jan 31, 2017 8:52 am

Thanks bro.
Back to top Go down
selina88

PostSubject: Re: Inactivity due to getting hit by a car :(   Inactivity due to getting hit by a car :( EmptySun Feb 26, 2017 4:03 pm

Hello everyone
Back to top Go down
Hero
Assistant
Assistant
Hero

Warnings : First Warning
Losses : 1
Wins : 3

PostSubject: Re: Inactivity due to getting hit by a car :(   Inactivity due to getting hit by a car :( EmptyFri Mar 03, 2017 12:23 pm

Now tht you´re fine maybe you should think about helping recrut more than making tourneys
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Inactivity due to getting hit by a car :(   Inactivity due to getting hit by a car :( Empty

Back to top Go down

Inactivity due to getting hit by a car :(
Page 1 of 1