A Duel Academy for everyone!

HomePortalSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
The academy has been shut down, please click here for more details.

Share | 

Pokemon Sun and Moon News #1, #2, #3 & #4

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Thetia
Impersonator
Impersonator

Immune to warnings? : No
Warnings : 3rd Warning

PostSubject: Pokemon Sun and Moon News #1, #2, #3 & #4   Mon Jun 13, 2016 5:44 pm

Hello there everyone! (That being the like, 2 people who actually go to topics (Sirens Wink)
Today, i'm going to be bringing you the Pokemon Sun and Moon News from the past few months! Smile I know that a lot of you will probably know it already, but if not, here we go...!!!

Firstly, I'm going to be talking about this -
https://youtu.be/Kn25hijDL7c - trailer. It's called "Starter Pokémon for Pokémon Sun and Pokémon Moon Revealed!" and, as the title suggests, it's main focus is on the brand new starter pokemon. The Grass/Flying Type: Rowlet, the Fire Type Pokemon: Litten and finally, the Water Type Pokemon: Popplio.

Let's start with Rowlet -
Picture of Rowlet:

Rowlet's pokedex classification is "The Grass Quill Pokemon". And it is the first DUEL (BECAUSE IT'S A YUGIOH ACADEMY) type starter since 1st generations starter Bulbasaur, who was a Grass/Poison type pokemon. His pokedex Entry states that: Rowlet can attack without making a sound! It flies silently through the skies, drawing near to its opponent without being noticed, and then lashing out with powerful kicks. It can also attack from a distance using the razor-sharp leaves that form part of its feathers. This has caused many to think that Rowlet will be a ninja-owl, but that seems unlikely, as we had Greninja in Gen 6. Along with that Pokedex Entry, we also have received more information about Rowlet itself as a pokemon, that being that: Its visual abilities are impressive. The darkness of night is no obstacle to Rowlet! It can twist its neck nearly 180° from front to back so it can see directly behind itself. It has a habit of turning its head in battle to face its Trainer and receive instructions. On the last piece of solid information about Rowlet. We are told that Rowlet will learn the new move 'Leafage', here's a picture of Rowlet using the new move -
Rowlet Using Leafage:

- The description of this move is as follows : The move Leafage attacks an opponent by striking it with leaves. Rowlet knows this move from the moment it becomes your partner! We believe that this move has been introduced as to be equal with the beginning starter moves Ember and Water Gun, which means that it has 40 base power. Rowlet's Ability is Overgrow, which powers up grass typed moves in a pinch. Also, there have been "Supposed 'Leaks', on the Pokemon Official Site, saying that Rowlet will become a Grass/Ground type pokemon in it's final stage evolution. However, we have had no confirmation of this yet, so we should assume them to be false. Lastly, Rowlet seems to be the Fan Favorite. As a bonus piece of information, Rowlet's shape is meant to represent the alchemic symbol for salt - turned sideways
Alchemic Symbol for Salt:

Next is Litten -
Picture of Litten:

Litten's Pokedex Classification is 'The Fire Cat Pokemon', and it's Pokedex Entry is: Logical but also passionate, Litten always remains coolheaded and doesn't show its emotions on the surface. We don't really get much from this, but following the pattern, people believe that it will evolve into a tiger. And it is likely it will, as the fire-type starters follow the Chinese Zodiac. People are hoping that it actually stays on 4 legs, which will be a first for the firs-type starters. We have some access information from the official site which is as follows : Litten can attack with flaming hairballs! Its fur is rich in oils and immensely flammable. Litten grooms itself by licking its fur, and then uses the collected fur as fuel for fireball attacks! When the time comes for Litten to shed its old fur, it all burns up in a glorious blaze. The move Ember attacks an opponent by firing a small flame at it. Litten knows this move from the moment it becomes your partner! From this, people have been thinking that it may become a Fire/Poison type, which will be a first in pokemon. This is due to the "flammable oils" section, although it may seem a bit FARFETCH'D, it still sounds like a sweet idea. Litten's ember has the same base power as Leafage and Water Gun, which is 40. Litten's ability is Blaze, which powers up Fire type moves in a pinch. The dumb supposed leaks pin Litten as a pure fire type, but that is stupid, so ignore them. Lastly, Litten seems to be the middle starter, a bit above and below Popplio and Rowlet respectively. As a small bonus piece of information, along with it's eyes and black head fur, Litten's face forms the chemical symbol for sulphur.
Alchemic Symbol for Sulphur:

Just added that because it's awesome.

And for the last new starter pokemon, we have Popplio -
Picture of Popplio:

Popplio's Pokedex Classification is 'The Sea Lion Pokemon', and it's Pokedex Entry is: Popplio's swimming speed is known to exceed 25 mph. It's better at moving in the water than on land. Still, when it's on land, it takes advantage of the elasticity of its balloons to perform acrobatic stunts and jumps. Due to this, people think that he may evolve into a psychic clown/jester pokemon or a flying type acrobatic pokemon. Another POPPL(IO) opinion is that Popplio will evolve into a Water/Ice type Pokemon, from the colour of the ring-thing around it's neck, and that's alright, I guess, It's not like we have 4 other Water/Type Pokemon that are sea-lions (Seel, Dewgong, Walrein and Spheal) but whatever... Along with that, we have also recieved this piece of information from the official site - Popplio can snort out balloons made of water! Watch it spin water balloons into a playful battle strategy!Both frivolous and hard-working, Popplio can easily get carried away—unleashing enough power in battle to make quite a spectacle! But Popplio’s determined spirit means it can usually be found practicing hard on its balloon skills. This is kind of an extended version of it's pokedex entry, but, I really like the idea of the balloons, so i'm including it anyways! Next, here's a summary of the base 40 power move Water Gun:The Water Gun move attacks an opponent by firing a jet of water. Popplio knows this move from the moment it becomes your partner! Popplio's ability is Torrent, which, like EVERY SINGLE OTHER STARTERS ABILITY, powers up water type moves in a pinch. Also, the last bit of the stupid leaks pin Popplio as a Water/Fighting Pokemon.. but hopefully... that's not the case.... Lastly, Popplio is the most unPOPPLIar starter, I mean, it's cute, but #TeamLitten all the way!! As bonus information on Popplio, his body, starting from his back flippers up, then the flippers as his arms, and finally, his head and upturned ears are meant to represent the alchemic symbol for mercury, which is this -  
Alchemic Symbol for Mercury:

Finally, for trailer one, in the Japanese trailer, you can see the return of character customization, as we see the male characters clothes change colour, and mainly, we see a black, tan, white-ish and Milk skin tone options, which is pretty cool, as many people wanted to see it return from Pokemon X and Y.

Now, on to trailer #2 - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XW14HO7C1Dg - This trailer is named "Explore the Alola Region in Pokémon Sun and Pokémon Moon!" And the main focus in this trailer is the new legendary pokemon. Solgaleo and Lunala!

First Up is Solgaleo -
Picture of Solgaleo:

Solgaleo is the Legendary for Pokemon Sun, and it's name is a mix of the words Sol - Which is like, french for sun, and Galeo- Galileo was an astronomer who found that the sun was at the center of the universe. Solgaleo's Pokedex Classification is The Sunne Pokemon, and it's Pokedex Entry is: Since ancient times, Solgaleo has been honored as an emissary of the sun. It is referred to with reverence as “the beast that devours the sun.” Solgaleo's body holds a vast amount of energy, and it shines with light when it's active. It has a flowing mane with a remarkable resemblance to the sun. Now, you might find it strange that Solgaleo is a Psychic/Steel type, and not some form of Fire type. We have no idea WHY yet, but Gamefreak probably has some reason for their ludicrous approach. Solgaleo's signature move is "Sunsteel Strike", an attack that charges at an opponent with the force of a meteor, disregarding the target’s Ability. Here's a picture of him using it
Solgaleo using Sunsteel Strike:

We don't know the typing of this move, but it looks sweeeeeet. Also, just in from E3, when Solgaleo uses this move, he enters 'Radiant Sun Phase', and the info we are given is as follows -Solgaleo and Lunala are two Pokémon that hold an important key to the story. The forms that these two Pokémon take when they release their mighty power are now revealed as the Radiant Sun phase and the Full Moon phase.
Solgaleo's Radiant Sun Forme:

Both appear to be shining with a stronger light than in their previously released images. What will these two do when they release their full power?"  And second lastly for Solgaleo - Solgaleo’s Ability is Full Metal Body, a brand new Ability. With the Full Metal Body Ability, a Pokémon’s stats will not be lowered by the effects of an opponent’s moves or Ability. (So it's Clear Body renamed to sound cooler) Sorry to sound repetitive, but lastly for Solgaleo, it may be important to note that he has a weakness to Lunala. Also, his head is in the shape of the Sun logo
Pokemon Sun Logo:

And now for the other legendary, Lunala -
Picture of Lunala:

Lunala is the Legendary Pokemon for Pokemon Moon, and it's name is a mix of the french word (I think) for moon and Ala means wing. Lunala's Pokedex Classification is The Moone Pokemon, and it's Pokedex Entry is: Since ancient times, Lunala has been honored as an emissary of the moon. It is referred to with reverence as “the beast that calls the moon.” Lunala is constantly absorbing light and converting it into energy. With its wings spread to absorb the surrounding light and glittering like a crescent moon, it resembles a beautiful night sky. Now, I have to say, this sounds awesome, and explains why Solgaleo is weak to Lunala, from the line "Lunala is constantly absorbing light", which gives a perfect explanation. Lunala's type is Psychic/Ghost, which is only the second of it's line, only after Hoopa. And explains it's skeletal-batty body figure. Lunala’s signature attack is Moongeist Beam, an attack that releases an ominous beam of light that disregards the target pokemons Ability. Here's a picture of her using it for you
Lunala using Moongeist Beam:

We also do not know this move's typing, although it was supereffective against a Gengar, meaning that it's either Psychic, Ghost, or both! Which would make it the first two type move! Also, just in from E3, when Lunala uses this move, it turns to 'Full Moon Phase', and the description we are given of it is: Solgaleo and Lunala are two Pokémon that hold an important key to the story. The forms that these two Pokémon take when they release their mighty power are now revealed as the Radiant Sun phase and the Full Moon phase.
Lunala's Full Moon Forme:

Both appear to be shining with a stronger light than in their previously released images. What will these two do when they release their full power? This sounds scary, but they also look epic! Lunala's ability is Shadow shield, which makes it take less damage while it has full health. This makes sense as it is 4x weak to dark and 4x weak to ghost. However, this is literally multiscale, renamed to sound schweat. Lastly for Lunala, it's cool to note that her body makes the shape of the Pokemon Moon Logo, so cudos to you Pokemon Very Happy
Pokemon Moon Logo:

However, that's not all the information that we got in the new trailer! We were also given a detailed map of the Alola region -

The Alola Region:

Now, I don't want to talk too much about this map, as there's a LOT in it, but i'm gonna say that it looks really amazing. It makes it seem like there's going to be heavy elements of exploration in this game, to the likes of which we've never seen! It also confirmed many's peoples theories that there were multiple islands. Sorry i'm not staying on it longer, but there's a lot of speculation videos on Youtube if you're interested, now, next topic!

Now, next from the second trailer (Yes, I know there's a lot), are the range of new characters, i'm going to start off with.....

First New Character -Professor Kukui -
Professor Kukui:

Professor Kukui is the brand new Professor from Pokemon Sun and Moon, and, as the Professors go, he is named after a... umm, berry? Anyways, his Pokedex Entr- (Wait, were off pokemon now? Oh, thank god!) ?The information we are given about him states ... Professor Kukui is the Alola region's dependable Pokémon professor. He lives near your home and looks out for you. He's passionate about his research into Pokémon moves and has sometimes taken direct hits from Pokémon when there was something to be learned from it. Sporting a white lab coat slung casually over his bare torso, he shows off his own unique style. So, yeah, Kukui seems like a fresh change from the other professors, and he looks so chill xD

Next is... Hau -
Hau:

Hau is your new rival in pokemon sun and moon, however, he is thought not to be the main rival, as in the trailer, he chooses the pokemon weak to you, your main rival is the next new character. The information that we are given about Hau is this: Hau is a Pokémon-loving young boy with a big appetite! He's the same age as your character. When you move to the Alola region, he makes friends with you right away. He has a real weakness for malasada, a famous treat in the Alola region, and he is always in search of malasada shops. He is a big-hearted boy who really loves Pokémon. It seems that Japan is really getting stuck in to this Hawaiian culture, and I love it. Hau seems like a nice change from all the other serious rivals we've had. Nextttttt.....

Now, for the last character - Lillie -
Lillie:

Lillie is labelled as "Professor Kukui's Mysterious Assistant", but we all know that she is your rival, who cares if she hates battling? xD But yeah, we assume that she will pick the pokemon strongest to yours and just not battle you often with it. Anyways, here's her information : Lillie is a mysterious girl who assists the professor. This young girl is about the same age as your character, and she's working as Professor Kukui’s assistant for personal reasons. She's not fond of making Pokémon fight in battles, but she loves reading and has devoured many books. Lillie will play an important role in the story of Pokémon Sun and Pokémon Moon. Oh, and eariler, I forgot to mention, people also think that she may have some involvement in the evil team, but, anyways, next topic.....

And now, for the last piece of information in Trailer #2, we have...

The Rotom-Pokedex -
The Rotom Pokedex:

Now, I have to say, I LOVE the idea of a rotom being in your pokedex, it's just... AMAZING! People have been speculating that you will now be able to talk to pokemon via rotom, but it is not yet confirmed, here's the sites information for it... The Rotom Pokédex Is Your Ally on Your Journey! The Pokédex is a convenient tool that records information about the Pokémon you see and catch during your adventure. In Pokémon Sun and Pokémon Moon, your character receives a special Pokédex from Professor Kukui to support you in your travels. It's known as the Rotom Pokédex, and it's inhabited by Rotom, a Pokémon with the power to reside in various electronic appliances. It does much more than record Pokémon info—it sparkles with its own personality. The Rotom Pokédex shows your current location and your next destination, and it also gives you advice on where to go next, based on the conversations you have with others! It's likely to be of great help to you in many parts of your adventure.The Rotom Pokédex is an extremely rare device. There are only a few Trainers that have one, even in the Alola region. So yeah, it's pretty awesome... imagine battling with it though? ROTOM, USE SCAN!!  

Now then. We are finished all the trailers and stuff. So we are only left with the newest Corocoro leaks. These leaks talked about 2 brand new pokemon in Pokemon Moon and in Pokemon Sun. I should probably wait until Corocoro is released (Tomorrow) where they release the English names and stuff, but i'll just update this instead, so nah. The new pokemon's names are Nekkoala and Iwanko, and they're both adorable. Now, let's get pokemonnin'!!  

Firstly - Nekkoala -
Nekkoala:

Now, this cutie is Nekoala, and it's name origins are Neko - (no, not cat!) Meaning tree, and koala... it's a koala... It's pokedex Classification is the Half-Asleep Pokemon, and ... there's no entry for it yet. It's ability is definite sleep, which is an ability that makes the user unable to be afflicted with any other status condition (Poisoned, Burned, Frozen, Paralysed or Sleep) except for sleep, this is the first pokemon to have this ability. We don't know a lot else about it, save that it uses the stump it has and twirls around on it to atrack. People think it may evolve into a Normal/Ghost or a Normal /Psychic type. Mostly because most sleep-inducing moves are psychic type.    

And for the final Pokemon - Iwanko -
Iwanko:

This adorable puppy is classified as 'The Puppy Pokemon', and is a pure rock type slab of cuteness. It's abilities are either 'Keen Eye' - Which prevents it's accuracy from being lowered, or, it'll have 'Vital Spirit', which prevents the user from falling asleep. So yeah. There you have it. Actually, i'll give you the bonus information I gave the others. Iwanko - as seen in the Corocoro magazine, actually has another pose -
Full Iwanko Corocoro Page:

Now this time, we're going to be talking about him looking happy on the left. At the bottom of the page I showed, it translates to "Iwanko, along with the other 3 starters, is holding a secret". Now, I already told you that Rowlet represents Salt, Litten represents Sulphur, and Popplio represents Mercury, so, are you seeing a pattern? Iwanko's image on the left actually represents the Alchemic Symbol for Lead.. which I could not find, sorry, literally look up "Old Alchemic Symbol for Lead". Only one pops up and it sucks. Anyways, it looks like the female sign with two tiny right-angled ears at the top. And this is represented as his body is the straight part, his paws are the side lines and his head and ears are the circle and right angles. (Sorry)  
Very Happy  

Now hush my mouth, today, E3 have shown another trailer, which you can watch here - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Ojd6FzTaEM -In this trailer, they released 3 new pokemon, as well as a new battling style, named 'Battle-Royale'. The new pokemon are named 'Yungoos', 'Grubbin and finally, 'Pipipek'.

Starting off, we have Yungoos -
Picture of Yungoos:

Yungoo's Pokedex Classification is: The Loitering Pokemon and that It's always hungry and can be found in Route 1. It's Pokedex entry is Yungoos is a big eater that is never satisfied. The majority of its long body is given over to its stomach, and its digestion is swift, so it’s always hungry. It has strong fangs, so it can crush and consume the hardest of objects. Each Yungoos chooses its own particular route for searching out prey. It stalks along this route searching for food until it’s exhausted, at which point it drops and sleeps wherever it may be. It’s thought that these Pokémon decide their routes based on safety, so that there’s no risk in falling asleep at any time. Yungoos is not a Pokémon that is native to the Alola region. It was brought to the region to help deal with the explosive population of a certain other Pokémon, and now Yungoos are commonly seen around the Alola region. Some Yungoos have an Ability that no other Pokémon discovered has previously had. This Ability is known as Stakeout. With the Stakeout Ability, this Pokémon’s moves can deal twice the normal damage to any Pokémon that switch in or enter the field mid-battle. Since this Pokémon is so common in the Alola region, it’s easy to catch one. But this Pokémon has a terrible temper when it’s hungry—and it demands a whopping amount of food. It is Normal-type pokemon. And it's abilities are either 'Stake Out' - which is a brand new ability which means that the Pokémon’s moves can deal twice the normal damage to any Pokémon that switches in or enters the field mid-battle. And secondly, 'Strong Jaw', an ability that was previously unique to Tyrunt and Tyrantrum - which makes biting moves - Examples are Crunch, Bite, Ice Fang, etc - do double damage.

The second new pokemon is the wire-frame pokemon we seen in the Pokemon Sun and Moon Official Announcement Trailer, which is here -
Wire-Frame Pikipek:

And it's name is Pikipek -
Picture of Pikipek:

Pikipek's Pokedex Classification is: The Woodpecker Pokemon, and it is a Normal/Flying Type pokemon with two unknown evolutions. It is the assumed 'common bird pokemon' of Alola. Here is it's Pokedex Entry: Pikipek can strike 16 times a second with its beak. These strikes are powerful enough to not only drill through hard wood but even shatter stone. The noises made by their blows can signal others. Some of these signals have been identified as warning signals and greetings among allies. Pikipek Trainers have grown to recognize them as well. These Pokémon drill holes in trees and store food in the holes. They also like small, glittering objects and will tuck them away in their food stores, too. It’s often said, "Something lost, something missed, check inside the Pikipek nest." Pikipek will attack distant opponents by zipping seeds at them. These shots have enough strength to embed the seeds in tree trunks. Now, this does sound like a force to be reckoned with and it may evolve to be a Grass/Flying Type. It's abilities are  either 'Keen Eye' - Prevents accuracy being lowered, and 'Skill Link', which used to be unique to Shellder and Cloyster, and it's effect is that it increases the frequency of multi-strike moves. So, yeah, OP, I know.

Now, for the last pokemon shown and announced at Pokemon Sun and Moon's E3 trailer is...

Lastly! Grubbin -
Picture of Grubbin:

Grubbin's Pokedex Classification is: The Larva Pokemon, and seems to be the starting bug pokemon - Examples are Spewa - Vivillon, Weedle - Butterfree, etc - so he's assumed to be catchable in the beginning routes. His Pokedex Entry: Grubbin relies on its sturdy jaw as a weapon in battle and as a tool for burrowing through the earth. Grubbin loves electricity, which is why it can be found near power plants and substations. By wrapping tree branches in the sticky threads that it spews from its mouth, Grubbin can swing around like an actor on suspension wires! This may lead it to became another Bug/Flying type, a Bug/Electric type, or a Bug/Ground type. All we know is that he is purely bug type, new, catchable at the beginning, and cute, like almost every pokemon released, adorable (Except the ball, Rowlet).

Now, for the last topic available right now, Battle Royales!

The new battling mode, named Battle Royales -
Battle Royale :

This new gaming mode seems to essentially be a four-way Free-For-All, however, instead of last man standing, once someone loses all of their pokemon, the battle ends, and the winner is whichever trainer has most pokemon left. If that's a tie, it is selected from whoever has the highest health left. Another picture -
Battle Intro Screen:

details 4 trainers, those being Elio, Sun, Selene and Moon. Weather Elio and Selene are the Male and Female trainers default names respectively, we do not know. But the screen shot seems to show that each person will have 6 pokemon. But, on further investigation, we have realized that each player will only have 3 pokemon.

Well everyone, there you go! All the Pokemon Sun and Moon news so far. I mean, it took a while, but i'm proud to bring it to you like this. If you've read this far, then thank you so much. I'll update this on the 15th again, so check back then. Anyways, comment please as your support is greatly appreciated. See y'all for now ,  
-Thetia

(PS : Thank you Rusty, Ebil, LP, Omni-Slash and Sirens (Mostly Sirens, Omni and Rusty) for getting me the pictures, credit to you three)
" />[/color]

Last edited by Thetia on Tue Jun 14, 2016 2:02 pm; edited 71 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LightPhoenix
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member

Warnings : No Warning
Losses : 9001
Wins : -9001

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Sun and Moon News #1, #2, #3 & #4   Tue Jun 14, 2016 10:19 am

Looks like you put some work into this, tho some of the images dont work

Picture of Yungoos:

Lunala using Moongeist Beam: / Picture of Lunala:

Solgaleo using Sunsteel Strike: / Picture of Solgaleo:

Rowlet Using Leafage: / Picture of Rowlet:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thetia
Impersonator
Impersonator

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Sun and Moon News #1, #2, #3 & #4   Tue Jun 14, 2016 10:39 am

LightPhoenix wrote:
Looks like you put some work into this, tho some of the images dont work

Picture of Yungoos:

Lunala using Moongeist Beam: / Picture of Lunala:

Solgaleo using Sunsteel Strike: / Picture of Solgaleo:

Rowlet Using Leafage: / Picture of Rowlet:

No, they all work e,e
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ω≈Siren's Song≈Ω
Tourney Manager
Tourney Manager

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Sun and Moon News #1, #2, #3 & #4   Tue Jun 14, 2016 2:26 pm

Yeah, they all work for me too, nice page btw!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KZane

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Sun and Moon News #1, #2, #3 & #4   Wed Jun 15, 2016 10:20 am

nice bro!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thetia
Impersonator
Impersonator

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Sun and Moon News #1, #2, #3 & #4   Wed Jun 15, 2016 10:22 am

KZane wrote:
nice bro!

Thanks xD, but there's no way you could read it that fast... xP
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thetia
Impersonator
Impersonator

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Sun and Moon News #1, #2, #3 & #4   Wed Jun 15, 2016 2:10 pm

LightPhoenix wrote:
Ω≈Siren's Song≈Ω wrote:
cool

1 word post are not allowed, please refrain from doing this again. verbal warning

http://i39.servimg.com/u/f39/18/21/41/30/bouton11.png

It was originally placed to help me finish the topic, howecer, it revealed parts of the topic which were nit meant to be seen. Sirens then edited it to cool. He wouldn't have had to do so if you were online to remove the original post. But you are neaely never on.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ω≈Siren's Song≈Ω
Tourney Manager
Tourney Manager

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Sun and Moon News #1, #2, #3 & #4   Wed Jun 15, 2016 2:35 pm

Ok, Lp, I'm keeping my cool here, but that comment was edited because originally it was a post to help him with his topic, he needed help with his pictures, but it held information that he did not want anyone else to see. So I'm sure it was a simple misunderstanding, but if you were here a few days ago you would have seen that it was not a one word response. So please take back your warning, as it was an edited comment, but i can edit it again to a sentence if you'd like, or simply delete it all together.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Sun and Moon News #1, #2, #3 & #4   

Back to top Go down

Pokemon Sun and Moon News #1, #2, #3 & #4
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1