North Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Duel Academy for everyone!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The academy has been shut down, please click here for more details.

The farewell of me.

Go down 
+2
Mani
hazmah
6 posters
AuthorMessage
hazmah
Lord Garunix's Messenger
Lord Garunix's Messenger
hazmah

lost souls(darkshop currency) : 8
Immune to warnings? : No
Warnings : No Warning
Losses : 5
Wins : 19

The farewell of me. Empty
PostSubject: The farewell of me.   The farewell of me. EmptyTue May 31, 2016 1:50 pm

I'm leaving. This isn't going to come as a surprise to most of you, but yeah.

I was initially contemplating leaving after the admins didn't listen. Time after time they went on with their decisions, but I couldn't do anything. I then realised that no one cared. I was seriously contemplating leaving at this point, but honestly didn't wish to. It was as if shackles contained me.

Then today's drama went on. I had a massive outburst and saw everyone's true colours. Those who I respected turned a cold shoulder and back stabbed me. It was honestly extremely disappointment and from disappointment came anger. This anger acted as a liquid that made me slick. It allowed me to escape the chains that no one else can. Everyone here comes back cos of a sense of longing, and I can hopefully say that I no longer feel that.

I feel as if NA is an abandoned house that wrapped me in chains. The longer I stayed, the harder it became to escape those chains, eventually to the point where most can never fully leave and move on.

The best I could ever do with those chains wrapped around me was walk down the street, but now I'm free. Free to roam the world and create my path.

Maybe I'll come back, who knows? Maybe I'll never fully be able to escape that sense of nostalgia.
Back to top Go down
Mani
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Mani

lost souls(darkshop currency) : 0
Immune to warnings? : Yes
Losses : 2
Wins : 3

PostSubject: Re: The farewell of me.   The farewell of me. EmptyTue May 31, 2016 3:31 pm

You will come back. There is no denying it. You are reading this message right now aren't you?

Anyway, il cya around.
Back to top Go down
daddy

daddy

Warnings : Banned

PostSubject: Re: The farewell of me.   The farewell of me. EmptyTue May 31, 2016 3:47 pm

yo u can tell this faggot spent 30 minutes trying to think of some deep shit to say just for it to sound like some retarded quasi-intellectual slab of autism.

have fun playing minecraft and thinking about a yugioh forum u spent way too much time on and got way too attached to from time to time u fucking cuck.
Back to top Go down
Striker
Striker

Immune to warnings? : Yes

PostSubject: Re: The farewell of me.   The farewell of me. EmptyWed Jun 01, 2016 3:43 am

daddy wrote:
yo u can tell this faggot spent 30 minutes trying to think of some deep shit to say just for it to sound like some retarded quasi-intellectual slab of autism.

have fun playing minecraft and thinking about a yugioh forum u spent way too much time on and got way too attached to from time to time u fucking cuck.

ROFL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!lol!

Bravo Monsieur........bravo indeed......*hard clap* Cool

EDIT: well, tbf...he really didn't need a hate thread tbh. i mean, why u hate him dat much?
Back to top Go down
Blue
Tester
Tester
Blue

Wins : 1

PostSubject: Re: The farewell of me.   The farewell of me. EmptyWed Jun 01, 2016 7:33 am

Welp, ill miss our arguings. Goodbye
Back to top Go down
LightPhoenix
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
LightPhoenix

Losses : 9001
Wins : -9001

PostSubject: Re: The farewell of me.   The farewell of me. EmptyThu Jun 02, 2016 6:16 pm

see ya hazmah your trolling was annoying asf but ill kind of miss you
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The farewell of me.   The farewell of me. Empty

Back to top Go down

The farewell of me.
Page 1 of 1