North Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Duel Academy for everyone!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The academy has been shut down, please click here for more details.

GeorgePro2000's test results~!

Go down 
+5
duelking11
*Judgment Dragon*
KZane
Blue
!~Rabbit~!
9 posters
AuthorMessage
!~Rabbit~!

!~Rabbit~!

Immune to warnings? : No

GeorgePro2000's test results~! Empty
PostSubject: GeorgePro2000's test results~!   GeorgePro2000's test results~! EmptyWed Dec 30, 2015 4:34 am

Tester's Deck: Gentlemander
Testee's Deck: I have no idea what it's called but hot dog was it the bee's knees.

Attitude

- 10/10

The testee was all right when it came to his attitude. He wasn't rude in any way whatsoever, so that's why I'm giving him 10/10

Deck Build

- 0/10

The deck is literally horrible:

- The level 6 dragon shouldn't be ran at all, nevermind at 2. It's a really trashy card.
- Rinyan shouldn't be run at all either.
~ Minerva should really be run at 1. I'm not taking marks off for this, but take that into consideration
- Ehren really shouldn't be run either. She's just really unnecessary.
- Lyla should be run at 3 - she is one of the main cards within the deck, so running her at 3 is important.
> Lumina should be run at 3 as well. - Same reason as before
> As should Ryko, for the same reason.
- Scrap-iron scarecrow is a nono. The deck is meant to be filled with monsters and maybe a few spells. Not really traps.
- The lightrays are also not really good cards to include in there.
- Every card past charge of the light brigade is completely unnecessary. Remove them
- Lightsworn decks should generally be 40 card decks due to consistency

- There is literally no side deck. I'm not giving any marks for something that isn't there.

- The extra deck is trashy. You don't need 3 Black rose dragon, nevermind 3 of the lightsworn xyz or 3 of Michael. I'd heavily suggest you revise your extra deck completely.

Skill

- 0/45

Concentration (0) - The testee wasn't paying much attention during the duel. He constantly made mistakes and, after making plays, revised them plays shortly afterwords.

Use of cards (0) - The testee was very much unable to manipulate any cards to his advantage. He constantly played a defensive strategy when in fact there were a few occasions in which he could have played an offensive hand

Control of duel (0) - The testee was unable to take any control over the duel whatsoever. Any time he made a little move, I was able to retaliate with great force very easily.

Misplays and Corrections

- 7/10

The testee returned monsters to his hand twice after playing them and played lightsworn sanctuary before returning it to the hand for some reason. He alsoset Wulf whenever wulf cannot be set.

Result of Duel

- 0/15

Total: 17/90

Slifer Red 0-69

Ra Yellow 70-80
Obelisk Blue 81-90

Welcome to Slifer Red! Don't worry! With a lot of training at NA, this score might raise in future circumstances! All you need to do to raise your score is, simply, learn more about how to play the game!

Last edited by luster_beast_luke on Wed Dec 30, 2015 6:23 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Blue
Tester
Tester
Blue

Warnings : No Warning
Wins : 1

PostSubject: Re: GeorgePro2000's test results~!   GeorgePro2000's test results~! EmptyWed Dec 30, 2015 4:44 am

welcome in Slifer red and enjoy ur stay Very Happy
Back to top Go down
KZane

KZane

PostSubject: Re: GeorgePro2000's test results~!   GeorgePro2000's test results~! EmptyWed Dec 30, 2015 5:32 am

Welcome to Slifer the dorm with (some) of the weakest duelest and the hardest homework(sometimes). :3
Back to top Go down
*Judgment Dragon*
Admin
Admin
*Judgment Dragon*

Losses : 1
Wins : 5

PostSubject: Re: GeorgePro2000's test results~!   GeorgePro2000's test results~! EmptyWed Dec 30, 2015 5:50 am

-If this person was running a lightsworn deck, Ryko shouldn't be run, Ryko is too slow for the deck right now.
-Lyla is best at 2, if that.
-If it's the Lightray variant then obviously they should be run, but if not then fair enough.
-Ehren should be run at 1 and no more, she's useful if the OP tries to play defensively at any point.
-The only time you should have 3 Minerva in extra deck is if it's the Minerva Turbo build, which it doesn't sound like it is.
-Never run black rose at more than 1.
-Michael is best at 1, maybe 2 if you get him out more than once in a duel frequently as part of your tactic/style of playing.

Just a bit of my own personal advice, as I know how to run Lightsworn effectively.
Have fun at NA and stay active bruh! I'm sure you'll leave here knowing more than you did when you entered!
Back to top Go down
duelking11

duelking11

Wins : 1

PostSubject: Re: GeorgePro2000's test results~!   GeorgePro2000's test results~! EmptyWed Dec 30, 2015 7:29 am

Too bad better luck next time m8... Practice makes perfect, BElIEVE IT! xDDDD

*sorry about that*
Back to top Go down
Mani
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Mani

lost souls(darkshop currency) : 0
Immune to warnings? : Yes
Losses : 2
Wins : 3

PostSubject: Re: GeorgePro2000's test results~!   GeorgePro2000's test results~! EmptyWed Dec 30, 2015 8:37 am

Welcome to NA!
Back to top Go down
hazmah
Lord Garunix's Messenger
Lord Garunix's Messenger
hazmah

lost souls(darkshop currency) : 8
Losses : 5
Wins : 19

PostSubject: Re: GeorgePro2000's test results~!   GeorgePro2000's test results~! EmptyWed Dec 30, 2015 12:17 pm

Welcome to NA. Enjoy your stay.
Back to top Go down
LightPhoenix
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
LightPhoenix

Losses : 9001
Wins : -9001

PostSubject: Re: GeorgePro2000's test results~!   GeorgePro2000's test results~! EmptyThu Dec 31, 2015 9:13 am

Welcome to NA, Enjoy
Back to top Go down
Kalin Kessler
Founder
Founder
Kalin Kessler

lost souls(darkshop currency) : 43
Immune to warnings? : Yes
Losses : 1

PostSubject: Re: GeorgePro2000's test results~!   GeorgePro2000's test results~! EmptyThu Dec 31, 2015 9:47 am

Welcome to the Acad
Back to top Go down
https://northacademy.forummotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GeorgePro2000's test results~!   GeorgePro2000's test results~! Empty

Back to top Go down

GeorgePro2000's test results~!
Page 1 of 1