North Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Duel Academy for everyone!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The academy has been shut down, please click here for more details.

Welcome, Welcome ONE AND ALL!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Ω≈Siren's Song≈Ω
Tourney Manager
Tourney Manager
Ω≈Siren's Song≈Ω

Immune to warnings? : No
Warnings : No Warning

Welcome, Welcome ONE AND ALL! Empty
PostSubject: Welcome, Welcome ONE AND ALL!   Welcome, Welcome ONE AND ALL! EmptySun Dec 27, 2015 6:00 pm

WELCOME to my wonderful RolePlay creation station! Here I would LOVE for you all to post what role play you would like to see!
Some examples are Dueling role plays that take place in the academy, or roleplays based off of different games/animes such as Sword Art Online!
I DO have some ideas for RolePlays, such as a fusion between Sword Art Online, and Yugioh, a dueling tournament if you may, in which every duel would be a risk to your life, in which each person is given specific powers! You may form allies and your own groups.
Most (if not all) of my RP's will be interactive, meaning you will duel on dueling network, or devpro, in order to advance in the RP. Of course this will only be for duel related RP's, other RP's may be related to an anime or game, in which it will not be interactive.  Anyways, the bottom line is;
POST YOUR SUGGESTIONS FOR ROLE PLAYS HERE!!!
Back to top Go down
Neko
NOOB
Neko

lost souls(darkshop currency) : 2
Losses : 1
Wins : 5

PostSubject: Re: Welcome, Welcome ONE AND ALL!   Welcome, Welcome ONE AND ALL! EmptySun Dec 27, 2015 6:14 pm

An RP based on every character Johnny Depp has ever played.
Back to top Go down
hazmah
Lord Garunix's Messenger
Lord Garunix's Messenger
hazmah

lost souls(darkshop currency) : 8
Losses : 5
Wins : 19

PostSubject: Re: Welcome, Welcome ONE AND ALL!   Welcome, Welcome ONE AND ALL! EmptySun Dec 27, 2015 6:17 pm

Hmm. Why not have something like Harry potter? There are a few houses. These houses could be further split into main and side houses. These houses could be based off mythology. If it's 4 houses it could be the four symbols of China (White Tiger, vermillion bird, azure dragon, black turtle) or if it's just two then Phoenix and Dragon (Yin and Yang). Maybe for 3 it could be the 3 big gods of Greek. Zeus's eagle (or just Zeus himself), Poseidon's Kraken (or just Poseidon himself) and Hades' demons/devils (or just Hades himself).

It's just an idea, and not thoroughly worked out. However if you like it, then I could explain and go into more depth.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke Uchiha
Sasuke Uchiha

Losses : 2
Wins : 0

PostSubject: Re: Welcome, Welcome ONE AND ALL!   Welcome, Welcome ONE AND ALL! EmptySun Dec 27, 2015 7:43 pm

I love the Idea of YGO RP with specific Powers. And If someone loses, the winner may choose to take out a specific card from their main deck or Extra Deck during the RP.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome, Welcome ONE AND ALL!   Welcome, Welcome ONE AND ALL! Empty

Back to top Go down

Welcome, Welcome ONE AND ALL!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
North Academy :: Roleplay :: Yu-Gi-Oh! Roleplay-
Jump to: