North Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Duel Academy for everyone!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The academy has been shut down, please click here for more details.

Removal of the shrink feature.

Go down 
+5
!~Rabbit~!
Ω≈Siren's Song≈Ω
Magers39
hazmah
Neko
9 posters

Should The Shrink Feature Be Removed?
Yes
Removal of the shrink feature. I_vote_lcap83%Removal of the shrink feature. I_vote_rcap
 83% [ 10 ]
No
Removal of the shrink feature. I_vote_lcap17%Removal of the shrink feature. I_vote_rcap
 17% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 12

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Neko
NOOB
Neko

lost souls(darkshop currency) : 2
Immune to warnings? : No
Losses : 1
Wins : 5

Removal of the shrink feature. Empty
PostSubject: Removal of the shrink feature.   Removal of the shrink feature. EmptySat Dec 26, 2015 6:17 pm

Honestly, I think the shrink feature in the academy main shop is a useless item used to troll other members and it's rather annoying. I think it should be permanently removed from the shop.

I know it seems funny to certain people, but I just find it annoying to all members because it might be a misrepresentation of all people who are shrunk. An example would be, when Hazmah originally returned and he was red, I thought he was actually in Slifer as opposed to him being shrunk. It made me think less of him.

Please vote what you think about this!
Back to top Go down
hazmah
Lord Garunix's Messenger
Lord Garunix's Messenger
hazmah

lost souls(darkshop currency) : 8
Warnings : No Warning
Losses : 5
Wins : 19

PostSubject: Re: Removal of the shrink feature.   Removal of the shrink feature. EmptySat Dec 26, 2015 6:27 pm

You thought less of me? O.o Also I voted yes. God damn it's just a thing to troll other members. There's 0 benefits to buying it, as opposed to something like Deadly sins.

Last edited by The Troller on Sat Dec 26, 2015 6:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Magers39
Slifer Red
Slifer Red
Magers39

PostSubject: Re: Removal of the shrink feature.   Removal of the shrink feature. EmptySat Dec 26, 2015 6:30 pm

"Hazmah originally returned and he was red, I thought he was actually in Slifer as opposed to him being shrunk. It made me think less of him."

Even though I voted yes because it seems like it'd be annoying, that quote sounds like your just being a supremacist & elitist.
Back to top Go down
http://heeeeeeeey.com/
Neko
NOOB
Neko

lost souls(darkshop currency) : 2

PostSubject: Re: Removal of the shrink feature.   Removal of the shrink feature. EmptySat Dec 26, 2015 8:10 pm

@Mager, I meant that I thought less of him because I believed that he had significantly worsened in his skill as a duelist and somehow lost his Obelisk position
Back to top Go down
Ω≈Siren's Song≈Ω
Tourney Manager
Tourney Manager
Ω≈Siren's Song≈Ω

PostSubject: Re: Removal of the shrink feature.   Removal of the shrink feature. EmptySat Dec 26, 2015 9:34 pm

Wait, so you think less of slifers? Wow, that's harsh.
Back to top Go down
Magers39
Slifer Red
Slifer Red
Magers39

PostSubject: Re: Removal of the shrink feature.   Removal of the shrink feature. EmptySat Dec 26, 2015 10:34 pm

Neko wrote:
@Mager, I meant that I thought less of him because I believed that he had significantly worsened in his skill as a duelist and somehow lost his Obelisk position
My bad, thanks for clarifying.
Back to top Go down
http://heeeeeeeey.com/
!~Rabbit~!

!~Rabbit~!

PostSubject: Re: Removal of the shrink feature.   Removal of the shrink feature. EmptySun Dec 27, 2015 3:03 am

Oh hell yes fam.

The shrink function is literally just a way for a single member to get their kicks out of seeing someone getting shrunk down to a worsened dorm for a week. Even though these kicks would last a maximum time of one day, people still believe that it will be funny, when all it is in unnecessary and annoying.
Back to top Go down
Mani
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Mani

lost souls(darkshop currency) : 0
Immune to warnings? : Yes
Losses : 2
Wins : 3

PostSubject: Re: Removal of the shrink feature.   Removal of the shrink feature. EmptySun Dec 27, 2015 3:22 am

I say let the people have their kick..... ultimately they decide what they want to do with their OWN DP. If shrinking a members brings satisfactions and joy to their (perhaps pitiful) lives, so be it.

I also believe that the voting will be biased, since people only saw negative comments about the shrinking feature in this topic, and the majority of the people in this academy believe whatever they see at first sight and dont use their own brain.
Back to top Go down
Blue
Tester
Tester
Blue

Wins : 1

PostSubject: Re: Removal of the shrink feature.   Removal of the shrink feature. EmptySun Dec 27, 2015 3:31 am

meh, mai i agree its useless tbh so heavy meh, but u are right they can do what they want with their dp but it makes no sense O.o
Back to top Go down
*Judgment Dragon*
Admin
Admin
*Judgment Dragon*

PostSubject: Re: Removal of the shrink feature.   Removal of the shrink feature. EmptySun Dec 27, 2015 4:35 am

It makes sense because it affects other people and is used only as a way to troll other people. A couple of people have been shrank 2-4 times in a row. It's just a way of trolling the fuck out of people and effecting those people in such a way that they can't do anything to stop it. The votes are 10-1.
Back to top Go down
Blue
Tester
Tester
Blue

Wins : 1

PostSubject: Re: Removal of the shrink feature.   Removal of the shrink feature. EmptySun Dec 27, 2015 4:54 am

yeah, that's why it makes no sense JD O.o, trolls doesn't make any sense xD
Back to top Go down
hazmah
Lord Garunix's Messenger
Lord Garunix's Messenger
hazmah

PostSubject: Re: Removal of the shrink feature.   Removal of the shrink feature. EmptySun Dec 27, 2015 10:14 am

Mani you make no sense. Using your OWN dp to affect someone else is 1. Unfair. 2. Annoying.
If siren wished to, she could keep doing this for the entire year. So I'd be slifer for an entire year. You're saying that's fair? zzzzzzzzzzzzz #Logic

Last edited by The Troller on Sun Dec 27, 2015 11:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
EbilKid
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
EbilKid

Losses : 0
Wins : 4

PostSubject: Re: Removal of the shrink feature.   Removal of the shrink feature. EmptySun Dec 27, 2015 11:11 am

I think it'd be better deleting it. I'll mostly agree with hazmah, it makes a big fuss and confusion about the dorm a certain member could be in. And plus, it's small way to troll that member and other members on the site, especially when that's forbidden in the academy in the first place. We could come with something fun but different than that.

So yeah, I vote yes.
Back to top Go down
hazmah
Lord Garunix's Messenger
Lord Garunix's Messenger
hazmah

PostSubject: Re: Removal of the shrink feature.   Removal of the shrink feature. EmptySun Dec 27, 2015 11:19 am

Exactly all it's doing is trolling other members. However, we do need other features. A lot of active people have DP for days and nothing to spend it on. This probably encouraged Siren to shrink me and Neko to red, and also change Neko's rank to NOOB.
Back to top Go down
EbilKid
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
EbilKid

Losses : 0
Wins : 4

PostSubject: Re: Removal of the shrink feature.   Removal of the shrink feature. EmptySun Dec 27, 2015 1:25 pm

Well, it's official. The majority of the members have agreed to remove the shrinking feature from the academy, and it's done.

All members who are currently shrinked will return to their respective dorms. Thank you.

Topic Locked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Removal of the shrink feature.   Removal of the shrink feature. Empty

Back to top Go down

Removal of the shrink feature.
Page 1 of 1